how do I install infastar to overpoch server?

nova

Question

Hello. I recently got an overpoch server and im trying to install infastar on the server but not having any luck. I read ways to do it through other posts but does not work. I also own an epoch server and i successfully installed it. However it doesnt seem to work with the overpoch server. I have read the readme file you get from infastar but that doesnt work either. It still suggests I have to antihack enabled through the host for it to work but i wont be able to mod the server the way I want. I look on the RPT and i get no errors nor does it show that antihack has been loaded. While ingame even the debug panel isnt working. In my server files i have an AH folder with AHConfig, antihack and AdminTool.sqf. In the server_functions.sqf at the very bottom I put : 

#include "\z\addons\dayz_server\AH\AHConfig.sqf"
#include "\z\addons\dayz_server\AH\Antihack.sqf"
#include "\z\addons\dayz_server\AH\AdminTools.sqf"

Is there anything else that im missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

12 answers to this question

What version of infistar do you have? The latest versions have a folder called a2_infiSTAR and there are 3 files in there: AH.sqf, AHconfig.sqf, and AT.sqf.

The line that goes at the bottom of server_functions.sqf is

[] execVM " \z\addons\dayz_server \a2_infiSTAR\AH.sqf";

@JasonTM I just tried it your way with the version that i have and im still not having any luck. Would it be possible for you to give me your 3 files so I might give it a try? I understand if u say no cause you may have it modified but im at a complete loss lol

12 hours ago, Bandolero said:

make sure you dont use the garbage battleye txt files that come with infi. its just asking to be hacked. its a bitch to work out, but use the epoch filters instead of the infi ones

Sure ...... why not deinstall infiSTAR? infiSTAR did not work with the stock filters. And if you can read here in the forum, most of them who use infiSTAR are unable to install it right ...... why the heck you think they can merge BE filters?

if you dont plan on putting in the effort to secure your server, then maybe dont run a server. im not an expert programmer or anything, but BE is easy to secure, just tedious, heres a good tool that will format it for you and everything. https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/203101-windows-bem-battleye-filter-manager-1501/

and yes infistar is literally the worst antihack out there, if anything its a hack enabler. publicly available code that anyone can read and study and find vulnerabilities in? LMAO

most of them who use infiSTAR are unable to install it right ...... why the heck you think they can merge BE filters?

lol if you cant even copy/paste a few lines of code and 3 files, you should definitely not be running a server that you want to have high pop.

!=PVAH_ will save you a lot of time if you want infi+good BE