Tried googling with no luck. Battleye script exception #47

rotoreuter48

The problem is with scripts.txt line 49 (as far as I remember you take error and add 2 to it to get to the line, depends on header in your file). It does not like some of your custom code you added. Normally people should always adjust their BE filters and most of guides should cover them, too... in a perfect world.

You can do as @82ndAB_Bravo17 suggested if this is a private server or just put your scripts.txt in a pastebin and post it here, someone should be able to help you with it quickly.

Please understand that pretty much every server is unique and just telling us error code does not tell us which filter and script is actually causing it :)

2 hours ago, raymix said:

The problem is with scripts.txt line 49 (as far as I remember you take error and add 2 to it to get to the line, depends on header in your file). It does not like some of your custom code you added. Normally people should always adjust their BE filters and most of guides should cover them, too... in a perfect world.

You can do as @82ndAB_Bravo17 suggested if this is a private server or just put your scripts.txt in a pastebin and post it here, someone should be able to help you with it quickly.

Please understand that pretty much every server is unique and just telling us error code does not tell us which filter and script is actually causing it :)

Thanks, I will do that. I am re-installing to use last epoch update to see if that fixes it. If not I will post the .txt file.

When I delete it, it lets me join but gives me a black screen. I can open my inventory, but cannot do anything else.

50 minutes ago, rotoreuter48 said:

Thanks, I will do that. I am re-installing to use last epoch update to see if that fixes it. If not I will post the .txt file.

When I delete it, it lets me join but gives me a black screen. I can open my inventory, but cannot do anything else.

What you actually should post first is the actual kick put in the battleye log file... and if you post your scripts.txt, please place it in a spoiler tag... learned that one myself the hard way...

• 2 weeks later...

@rotoreuter48,

To provide the most help we would need to see the kick from scripts.log and your current script.txt, which varies depending on whether you use the one from epoch for A3 or infistar and how often up update that file.

Disabling battleye is a great way to get a server going but does open the door for those who wish to cause problems. Does anyone remember the A10s raining down all over the sky from the A2 days?

Note that you can temporarily disable all kicks related to scirpts.txt by deleting //new2 from the top of that file.

What I do is disable kicks, add excetptions until I get no kicks, then re-activate kicks.

You can have your server re-load scripts.txt with varied success using Dart or the new RCON from infistar.

There are a few guides on working with battleye filters, including on on epochmod.com:

There is also a nice tool to generate the 'exceptions' for you from eraser1 on exilemod.com

I hope this helps.