Please help with this LAN project

Expherion

Question

So I am trying to set up a LAN server in order to better understand the ins and outs of a server, but everytime I install everything, I can run it once, then I get this in my server RPT and I wait to start authentication

1:39:04 "PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
11:39:04 "MPframework inited"
11:39:05 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
11:39:05 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
11:39:05 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnTraders.sqf not found
11:39:07 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
11:39:07 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
11:39:07 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf not found

So you know , I have all of the current 1061 files downloaded off of the EpochMod website, I followed WorldWideSorrow's Video exactly, my database is seemingly running fine, any help is much appreciated.

12 answers to this question

Check that your folder structure is correct in the@dayz_epoch_server folder and the dayz_server. pbo. For some reason the download is wrong if you use the un pbo'd folder then pbo it after

When you un pbo it should be dayz_server folder only then inside that, the comile and init folders etc.

If you un PBO it and its got a structure like z\dayz_server\addons or any other variation then its wrong and wont work.

14 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

Also if you used my video, I made a mistake with the dayz user permissions. I made a comment about it.

Yes, I read the comments thankfully, the DB went smooth, also I love those videos man keep em coming, should I just copy the files out of the duplicate?

I used the PBO out of the Epoch server files download and I am still getting the same issue,

50 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

No, just delete the extra folder. It was left in there by mistake. It contains non-binarized files and extra directories. Use the PBO that is in the download.

6 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

Can you post your entire @dayz_epoch_server folder structure and your unpacked pbo folder structure. 

When you say structure, do you want me to upload the entire file?  Or just want the file names are and paths?

https://gyazo.com/12e31ee8044b7ddcb85067cd0407696f

https://gyazo.com/2a810e5f74ef0eabb3b377a7e4c5f955

https://gyazo.com/d613493578e87742086ffe83dfe37a77

The only thing I have changed is I have installed DZMS, the issue happens with and without it so I do not believe it is the root of the problem.

5 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

Just the paths.  Or a screenshot would be better 

First of all, don't leave your backups with your working PBOs. Put them somewhere else.

Second, don't use $PBOPREFIX$. Go back into the downloaded files and grab the original PBO. It should have a file in there called $PREFIX$ and when you open it, the only thing that is in there is this.

z\addons\dayz_server

I think you have merged files somehow.

The only thing that should be in that server side addons folder is the working server PBO. No backups or other stuff.

Third, don't install any scripts on your server until you have a good install with error free RPTs.