[HOW-TO] DankHax Prevention

BigEgg

1 hour ago, Hooty said:

If i was not fini it would be someone else. Its a video game make backups, there will always be hackers.

hackers are parentless humans, they can off themselves for all i care.the world would be a better place. nothing but a waste of oxygen.  and @finplayer21 it takes 5 minutes to write a reply to a dumbass like you in these forums. learing sqf, like you said is shitty, to the point of always stopping hackers is pointless. Everytime you stop one turd, another comes along...  see the problem is, the reason you do shit like that, is because you know your life is worth shit, so you fuk with others lives to make yourself feel better.  a internet bully. good on you for that one, but please, i beg you to try and fuk with me in RL...

And @BigEgg you;re right, these are the responses they want, but you know what, at least they are getting a bit of truth on how they are a waste to humanity.... I could a few other things too. but ill keep my mouth shut...

Point being is, waste of oxygen, no morals, and please off yourself!!!!!!!!! seriously!!!