Hacker GUID/IP's

Kovicson

Hey guys, hoping this is allowed.

Going to start adding Hacker GUID's and IP's here for others to know, save the hassle of "Script Kiddies" joining other servers and causing mayhem!

Can add my ban list here if requested, just gather GUID's and IP's from the Forums here

Message me or post any GUID's, IP's, and Name below and I can add them to the list for everyone

Thanks!

Name 	- iamtheboris
GUID  	- c2d113c833e02277221ade22407d0c63
Last IP - 108.162.66.133
Ban for - Scripting

Name	- KOBAPHbYI_PAK
GUID	- 13eed272bd7586bf86aee6dc81046588
Last IP - 37.204.250.131
Ban for - No Recoil Script

Name	- Wolf
GUID	- aad5383d2f222093baf826395efbf372
Last IP - 91.96.173.133
Ban for - Explosion Script/Mass RDM

we had wolf on our server last night. same GUID. he nuked the server (tried to) an then gave everyone over 300 mil. then spawned FRIENDLY ais in front of players. players didnt know, shot them and lost humanity...

Id love to "spawn" myself in RL in front of them and see their faces hahahaha

12 minutes ago, icomrade said:

As great as the guids are, don't you think posting BE logs of these players would be better? you know, in order to be proactive rather than retroactive

I cant see anything in the logs sadly.

48 minutes ago, theduke said:

we had wolf on our server last night. same GUID. he nuked the server (tried to) an then gave everyone over 300 mil. then spawned FRIENDLY ais in front of players. players didnt know, shot them and lost humanity...

Id love to "spawn" myself in RL in front of them and see their faces hahahaha

Yeah sounds about the same, he was outside Stary I reported his GUID to Infistar you can look here at the screenshots of Wolf.

https://forum.infistar.de/index.php/Thread/293-Hacker-using-Explosions/?postID=982#post982

33 minutes ago, icomrade said:

As great as the guids are, don't you think posting BE logs of these players would be better? you know, in order to be proactive rather than retroactive

These will mainly be hackers, I always have some kind of proof as sadly the Logs arent always best. Just trying to let others know and work together to combat the sheer amount of hackers atm

58 minutes ago, Kovicson said:

These will mainly be hackers, I always have some kind of proof as sadly the Logs arent always best. Just trying to let others know and work together to combat the sheer amount of hackers atm

Logs are the best! You can generate script and other filter restrictions off logs, and prevent further attacks (which is why they are the best). using infistar BE filters will probably net you very little in the way of useful logs, however, since they are so permissive.