virtual garage

samnotts

Question

41 minutes ago, samnotts said:

Mate I got attitude and I have said load of time that we can not access the garage through the plot pole we have followed the instructions to the very last one and we have all the files that we need and it is not even going in to the trader so it can be accessed frommtheri and to top it all of it mess up the traders all together 

57 minutes ago, samnotts said:

They ain't going to help us mate if they wanted to help us the would have done it hours ago when we  first asked in stead they just sent sarcastic messages make 

@salival asked you to post your client and server side rpt and you didn't do it.  No matter how much we would love to help you we can't do it without that.  You claim to have followed the instructions but I promise you I am a NOVICE at this and following the instructions on the github I got it to work the first time.

As Salival has said the issue is likely in your fn_selfactions.sqf located in your mission file /dayz_code/ folder. and the error is probably in your server side .rpt file.

Their was no point in posting my RPT files as we had it running when we was installing it and NONERRORS WHERE SHOWING UP all I need to no is how to get it to access through the plot pole like it is Kent o be and yeah we didn't in stall the exb or what ever it is called as it did not state where to put the file as we did not know where to put it 

47 minutes ago, titus said:

The host is a actual host its not off a pc

everyone that plays on the server has a client side rpt file.  

/your username/AppData/Local/Arma2 OA/ArmA2OA.RPT

AppData folder is hidden by default and you may need to enable "show hidden files and folders" in windows.

_garageallowed = [_owner] + _garagefriends;
if ((_typeOfCu>
  Error position: <_owner] + _garagefriends;
if ((_typeOfCu>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _owner
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 1242
Error in expression <0)];
} count _friend;
_garageallowed = [_owner] + _garagefriends;
if ((_typeOfCu>
  Error position: <_owner] + _garagefriends;
if ((_typeOfCu>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _owner
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 1242
Creation of 2:2287 ignored, state GAME FINISHED

This is a shortened version of spam in my RPT