virtual garage

samnotts

Question

4 hours ago, samnotts said:

i i tryed to add virtual garage to my server and  i got it on and  working but then i lost my banking when i add this any chance any one no whys or could possible help me 

Instead of making a new thread, you should have posted in the virtual garage thread so it's all contained in the same thread.

If your banking is not working (without you providing client/server RPTS) my crystal ball tells me that you will have an error in your fn_selfActions.sqf file.

PLEASE post a server and client RPT onto dropbox or pastebin or similar.

26 minutes ago, samnotts said:

@salival We got everything working but cannot find the way to spawn the virtual garage in, We have tried briefcases, Cinderwalls, The helipad works and bank is working aswell now so its just that. Please let me know how to spawn it in thanks!

If you are using my version you access virtual garage from your lot pole by default.

I don't know what you mean by spawn the garage in apart from that

i think i have forgot to add these 

player_getVehicle.sqf Add more checking for vg_removeKey 5 days ago
  player_removePad.sqf Close remove helipad dialog after use 5 days ago
  player_storeVehicle.sqf Fix wrong price for storing a vehicle with gear 14 days ago
  vehicleInfo.sqf Remove bad currency format 15 days ago
  virtualGarage.hpp Add vehicle counter 5 days ago
  virtualGarage.sqf

and if i am not mistake they have to go into my scripts folder ??

I am at work for another 8 hours or so.

I suggest you read the install instructions and then read them again.

Yes you need those files..........

This script has been installed quite a few times with no issues, I guess not every one is script savvy but I tried to make the install instructions as easy as possible.

i have but their is no mention bout them that is why i asked do they need to go in my scripts folder or were  they  go as i previously said i think these are all that is missig but it dos not state where they 

go  

player_getVehicle.sqf Add more checking for vg_removeKey 5 days ago
  player_removePad.sqf Close remove helipad dialog after use 5 days ago
  player_storeVehicle.sqf Fix wrong price for storing a vehicle with gear 14 days ago
  vehicleInfo.sqf Remove bad currency format 15 days ago
  virtualGarage.hpp Add vehicle counter 5 days ago
  virtualGarage.sqf

Those files are In a folder called scripts\virtualGarage. 

The install instructions tell you to copy the scripts folder to your mission.. so that is those files.

You have a scripts folder already, so make a folder called virtualgarage and put those files in it.. 

its really not rocket science. 

Right, first of all, you can stick that attitude up your ass.

Second of all, we can't help you if you don't help your self.

The instructions are pretty simple, hey maybe they could be a bit better but there has been a tonne of install with no issues.

I spent quite a lot of hours on this rewrite, FOR FREE.

I am happy to fix your problem but you work to my schedule.

If you like, I can leave work now and invoice you for the time I'll be away from work and my family to fix this for you asap.

If you don't like the mod, I'll refund you the price you paid for it. I.e NOTHING.

Mate I got attitude and I have said load of time that we can not access the garage through the plot pole we have followed the instructions to the very last one and we have all the files that we need and it is not even going in to the trader so it can be accessed frommtheri and to top it all of it mess up the traders all together