Arma 2 Epoch and Admin Tools are hell

buttstuffman

Question

I am trying to setup an overpoch server, but starting as epoch because its first time. Now I got the server setup very easily. But, I can't get admin tools to install. I followed the very limited and outdated guide to the best of my ability and yeah.. its like I didn't even do anything. There are 0 guides, 0 tutorials, and 0 videos when it comes to arma 2 epoch and admintools. Unless its from 2013 and crap. I know there is someone out there that can help me with this so hopefully I'm in the right place. Really want to get my server up and running. I am a web developer so I'm not a scripting noob.

2 answers to this question

Hey.

There is a lack of install guides for admin tools because the majority (read 99.5%) of server hosts use infistar which is a paid for ( 29.99 EUR, lol ) module and has it's own install guide. I dont even know if the admin tools available here on these forums will even work on the updated 1.0.6.1 files. That being said, the community is still engaged with these free admin tools - https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/7501-release-epoch-admin-tools-v1100/?page=111#comment-294262

" Really want to get my server up and running "   your server will run fine without any admin tools ya'know :smile:

This is the Arma 3 Q & A section. You might get better help in that thread I posted or even in the Arma 2 section of the web site, good luck!