RPT Getting spammed with same error message

Hello I am a new server owner and I have been having issues with my server non stop.

After fixing most issues and problems I decided to add a custom mission to the WAI missions. I wanted specific vehicles to spawn like rocket helicopters and tanks etc. I managed to add them after a day of messing around with the config files and what not. Before and after getting inside of the WAI mission vehicles I would get killed after 1 minute of driving off. I looked into the RPT file and found that it said this. 

16:30:47 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf","KILLING A HACKER","Billy"," IN ","AH64D_EP1"]

I also think this killing the AI that mount the machine guns at the missions also

16:30:47 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf","KILLING A HACKER","Morgan Hirasaki"," IN ","DSHKM_Ins"]

On a old forum thread someone said to add the vehicles to the ZE_safevehicles array in variables.sqf. I added all of the vehicles from WAI to the line of text and uploaded it to the server. When loading into the server It would get stuck with "server responded creating character"

I reverted the server back to before I made the changes and now it gets stuck at requesting authentication and the RPT file gets spammed with this line of text.

23:25:11 Error position: <DZE_MoneyStorageClasses})then{
_object s>
23:25:11 Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_moneystorageclasses
23:25:11 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 223
23:25:11 Error in expression <rue];
if (Z_SingleCurrency && {_type in DZE_MoneyStorageClasses})then{
_object s>

As I am new to Arma 2 server I have ZERO clue what this means and how to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this and also fix the "KILLING A HACKER" error too that would be mostly helpful.

I will upload my RPT file to google drive as its over 0.50MB 

inside RPT file.PNG

Edited by TheBillsProject
typo at the start

need to add the vehicles/weapons to DZE_safeVehicle to prevent the killing a hacker - if you get an error after doing this or the server does not load you formatted the test wrong. past the variable you added here. should look like... DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","AH64D_EP1","DSHKM_Ins"];

DZE_MoneyStorageClasses is a variable from salivals coin script. you have to define it in your variable file.  check the install for zsc you have missed a step.

When adding the other 2 vehicles to that line I started the server and I have attempted to join it 3 times in a row and get stuck with "Waiting for server to start authentication"  I have had this problem a ton before but not as long as this. After the 3rd try It appears to have loaded in but the server is Unplayable (fps) but before it was fine? Any ideas? 

typo at the start

15 minutes ago, TheBillsProject said:

When adding the other 2 vehicles to that line I started the server and I have attempted to join it 3 times in a row and get stuck with "Waiting for server to start authentication"  I have had this problem a ton before but not as long as this. After the 3rd try It appears to have loaded in but the server is Unplayable (fps) but before it was fine? Any ideas? 

None without a proper RPT

1 minute ago, TheBillsProject said:

I think I found out why its Super laggy. Its because there is over 3000 vehicles but I don't know how to remove them. Any ideas? 

I would truncate your object_data in your database, that will remove every object, this will not be good if it's a proper server though.

Also, it looks like your WAI version is wrong, the version @ebayShopperupdated for 1.0.6+ fixes this problem.

I see it's not been merged into the main WAI codebase on github: https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI

@JasonTMalso modified one that's a bit more customized with more missions and has coin support: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Wicked-Ai-Overpoch

2 minutes ago, salival said:

Also, it looks like your WAI version is wrong, the version @ebayShopperupdated for 1.0.6+ fixes this problem.

I see it's not been merged into the main WAI codebase on github: https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI

@JasonTMalso modified one that's a bit more customized with more missions and has coin support: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Wicked-Ai-Overpoch

As I purchased a server from a host I also purchased them to install mods for me as I didn't want to spend days installing them. I will let him know about these links.

24 minutes ago, TheBillsProject said:

No I really do mean the Gaus rifle (ER7 RFW) from namalks. The AS50 is already in the traders. It is something I have been thinking of.

Well I don't know about the gaus rifle, I've never used Namalske.

Basically all you need to do is copy the codeblock for the AS50 or similar and repaste with the gaus classname in there.

class BAF_AS50_scoped {
		type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] = {60000,"worth"};
		sell[] = {10000,"worth"};
	};
	class BAF_AS50_scoped {
		type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] = {60000,"worth"};
	};
	class gaus_rifle_className {
		type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] = {60000,"worth"};
	};

This requires you to have your trader configs in your mission file, which I'm not sure if you do or not

3 minutes ago, salival said:

Well I don't know about the gaus rifle, I've never used Namalske.

Basically all you need to do is copy the codeblock for the AS50 or similar and repaste with the gaus classname in there.

class BAF_AS50_scoped {
		type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] = {60000,"worth"};
	};

class BAF_AS50_scoped {
		type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] = {60000,"worth"};
	};
	class gaus_rifle_className {
		type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] = {60000,"worth"};
	};

This requires you to have your trader configs in your mission file, which I'm not sure if you do or not

I do have access to this. If I add this wouldn't the server and user require Namalske?

One of my server host moderators put together the updated WAI and It successfully works fine. Just want to know If I can change the amount of missions that can run at one time e.g. 5-6 at once or is that not possible?

Also do you think I should copy all of the vehicle arrays from the config file to the DZE_safevehicle or should I do it manually?

1 hour ago, TheBillsProject said:

One of my server host moderators put together the updated WAI and It successfully works fine. Just want to know If I can change the amount of missions that can run at one time e.g. 5-6 at once or is that not possible?

Also do you think I should copy all of the vehicle arrays from the config file to the DZE_safevehicle or should I do it manually?

Go to dayz_server\WAI\config.sqf and search for these lines:

wai_hero_limit				= 2;								// define how many hero missions can run at once
		wai_bandit_limit			= 2;								// define how many bandit missions can run at once

With them, you are able to define how many missions can run at the same time. if you want 6, set both to 3.

1 minute ago, DAmNRelentless said:

Go to dayz_server\WAI\config.sqf and search for these lines:

wai_hero_limit				= 2;								// define how many hero missions can run at once
		wai_bandit_limit			= 2;								// define how many bandit missions can run at once

With them, you are able to define how many missions can run at the same time. if you want 6, set both to 3.

Cheers I have been wanting to know and now my map won't be so empty :D. The mission don't seem to spawn so quick even tho the times are below 10 minutes to spawn them?

4 hours ago, TheBillsProject said:

No I really do mean the Gaus rifle (ER7 RFW) from namalks. The AS50 is already in the traders. It is something I have been thinking of.

This is a weapon strictly for namalsk. you would need to add that mod also for players to download just for that gun. Doable, but takes a bit more work

EDIT:  also just a heads up. First welcome to the forums :)  second (nothing major), this forum here is for mod releases. questions like these need to be, imo either the scripting, server install or general discussion. maybe a mod can clear up which one lol

21 minutes ago, theduke said:

This is a weapon strictly for namalsk. you would need to add that mod also for players to download just for that gun. Doable, but takes a bit more work

EDIT:  also just a heads up. First welcome to the forums :)  second (nothing major), this forum here is for mod releases. questions like these need to be, imo either the scripting, server install or general discussion. maybe a mod can clear up which one lol

I didn't even notice where it was, I have moved it to where I think it should be anyway

3 hours ago, theduke said:

Thanks for the welcome didn't expect this much help as arma2/epoch is like 5-6 years old but you guys are still around :D. Thanks everyone here for the help.

5 hours ago, TheBillsProject said:

Thanks for the welcome didn't expect this much help as arma2/epoch is like 5-6 years old but you guys are still around :D. Thanks everyone here for the help.

sure no problem. Anything is possible with a bit of work. I managed to get alot of stuff from armaholic on one of my private servers. I do have the gaus rifle on this server, and it is on cherno.

https://youtu.be/a42D9bwBkks

Semi related topic I am having issues with ZSC. More specific its not letting me check coins on dead players and also there isn't a storage option on safes to store coins. I will put the RPT file on google drive because its above max upload limit.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Ro4ah8LFT2Vm5CS3ptN0JmVHM

Added RPT download link.

Found this in the RPT 

3:35:24 Error in expression <obalMoney"; 

DZE_MoneyStorageClasses = DZE_LockableStorage; 
ZSC_defaultStorage>
 3:35:24   Error position: <DZE_LockableStorage; 
ZSC_defaultStorage>
 3:35:24   Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_lockablestorage
 3:35:24 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\Mods\init\variables.sqf, line 170