You will be allowed(permission) to enter vehicle in trader?

harcosgoogle

Question

10 answers to this question

Just now, BigEgg said:

What? There is a very simple courtesy thing: If it isn't your. s, don't offer it up, s it isn't yours to do so.

I know .just think was your own code.. found it ..dont know who is the owner. Anyway Just was a bunch of code to trow an idea.

1 minute ago, juandayz said:

I know .just think was your own code.. found it ..dont know who is the owner. Anyway Just was a bunch of code to trow an idea.

We all appreciate you helping people Juan, not what I am saying at all. All I am saying is if you want to help people, use your own code to help them. Not knowing the authors can discredit people who put a lot of time into writing their stuff.

1 minute ago, BigEgg said:

We all appreciate you helping people Juan, not what I am saying at all. All I am saying is if you want to help people, use your own code to help them. Not knowing the authors can discredit people who put a lot of time into writing their stuff.

Know youre right mate. This is why i remove the code..and that is why i put is not my code.. and i know sometime my primitive english can be sound offensive..and others times i just wanna be offensive. But not in this case.