• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Brian Soanes
      To unlock vehicles left in your traders over a server restart, open your epoch_server.pbo

In epoch_server\compile\epoch_vehicle\EPOCH_load_vehicles.sqf
      Find
      if (_allowDamage) then { Just above that, add this
      A3E_SafeZonePosArray = [ [[18451.9,14278.1,0]], //Altis East trader [[13333.5,14494.3,0]], //Altis Central trader [[6192.46,16834,0]] //Altis West trader ]; { if (_vehicle distance (_x select 0) < 200) then { _vehicle lock false; diag_log format["Vehicle %1 left in trader unlocked @ %2", _class, mapGridPosition _vehicle]; }; } forEach A3E_SafeZonePosArray; Pack pbo and you're good to go
    • By Joseph Thompson
      Hello all,
      My name is Joseph. I am looking for active members on Arma 2-Overpoch to join a Team. You must have some knowledge in playing the game and  you must have a working mic (No Echo).
      We will be playing on a server that has recently started up but has big hopes for its self. The staff/Admins are really helpful and have helped to create other servers in the past.
      We will be working together as a team to attend and capture missions also Helping with base building ECT. How you play is entirely up to you if you (this meaning if you want to be a bandit or a hero)
      You must be over the ages of 16 and have a strong sense of humor.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please ensure you have one of the following programs:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Team-speak
      Please fill in this form if you are interested in joining us.
      Age-
      Name
      SteamName-
      SkypeName-
      DiscordName-
      Playtime-
      And last one: Are you from the UK?-
      If you would like to contact me
      Discord: Joseph_Richards#3973

• By Thug
      In the file server_spawnTraders.sqf
      private "_trader"; { _trader = createAgent [_x select 0,_x select 1,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"]; {_trader removeMagazine _x;} count magazines _trader; removeAllItems _trader; // removeAllWeapons _trader;//this is commented out so traders have weapons removeBackpack _trader; _trader switchMove ""; _trader setDir (_x select 2); _trader setVehicleInit "this disableAI 'ANIM'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0; this allowDamage false;"; _trader setUnitAbility 0.6; _trader disableAI "ANIM"; _trader disableAI "AUTOTARGET"; _trader disableAI "FSM"; _trader disableAI "MOVE"; _trader disableAI "TARGET"; _trader setBehaviour "CARELESS"; _trader forceSpeed 0; _trader allowDamage false; _trader enableSimulation false; } count _this; processInitCommands; What would I have to do to get the Traders to move like they did in v1.0.5.1
      I have tried but can not get it to work.
    • By Thug
      I have an overpoch Sauerland server. The vehicle traders are not spawning when you buy. The SOB takes your money and gives you a key, but no vehicle.  The arrow comes up for about 12 seconds.  After the restart, they are there, all on top of each other.
      NO, I do not have infistar installed.  It brakes the server. No admin tools at all.
      Here are my server and client RPTs. Can someone please take a look for me?
      Client
      Server
      All other traders work.

• By blueman
      I made some changes to the traders inventory.
      So they they have 15 drinks, and 15 food.
      However, when I restart server, and check, the inventory was just like it was before restart.
      I have a feeling I don't understand the loot system yet, and the traders.
      Looks like it's a running tally of what ever gets sold to them, and it carries over through restarts.
      Probably only resets after it reaches a certain point (amount of items).

What I'd like to do, is have the traders have a minimum of 15 food and 15 drink at all times is that possible?
      Thanks,
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters