Jump to content
salival

[Release] Virtual Garage for 1.0.6.1+

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, salival said:

in your dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf find: 

_hiveLoaded = false;

add below:

PVDZE_EvacChopperFields = [];

find this line:

if (_isDZ_Buildable || {(_isSafeObject && !_isTrapItem)}) then {

Add this above:

			if ((typeOf _object) == "HeliHRescue") then {
				PVDZE_EvacChopperFields set [count PVDZE_EvacChopperFields, _object];
			};

Add at bottom of server_monitor.sqf:

if (isServer && (isNil "EvacServerPreload")) then {
    publicVariable "PVDZE_EvacChopperFields";
    
    ON_fnc_evacChopperFieldsUpdate = {
        private ["_action","_targetField"];
        _action = _this select 0;
        _targetField = _this select 1;
        
        if (_action == "add") then {
            PVDZE_EvacChopperFields = PVDZE_EvacChopperFields + [_targetField];
        };
        
        if (_action == "rem") then {
            PVDZE_EvacChopperFields = PVDZE_EvacChopperFields - [_targetField];
        };
        
        publicVariable "PVDZE_EvacChopperFields";
    };

    "PVDZE_EvacChopperFieldsUpdate" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) spawn ON_fnc_evacChopperFieldsUpdate};

    EvacServerPreload = true;
};

 

OMG Salival. I'll be installing this ASAP to see if it works. Can't thank you enough for what you do for the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hallo,

bei mir kann ich die Fahrzeuge in der Garage abstellen, die Schlüssel werden auch aus dem Inventar genommen, aber ich kann kein Fahrzeug aus der Garage nehmen, da er keins findet.

Hello,

with me I can park the vehicles in the garage, the keys are also taken from the inventory, 
but I can not take any vehicle out of the garage, since he finds none.

[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Version: 35
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Windows Version
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: Arma Linux Servers are using Older Physic Library (than Windows Servers), due to Debian 7 using old version of Glibc
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: If you like extDB consider donating or bug BIS to drop support for Debian 7 thanks, so Linux Servers get same Physic Library Version as Windows
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: Note currently most/all development for extDB is done on a Linux Server
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: Torndeco: 24/01/15
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] 
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Found extdb-conf.ini
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Detected 32 Cores, Setting up 6 Worker Threads
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Database Type: MySQL
[16:44:07 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Database Exception Error: Connection attempt failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[16:44:07 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: DB_RAW_V3: No Database Connection
[16:44:07 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Failed to Load Protocol
[16:47:27 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Unknown Protocol: 1
[16:47:27 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Error: Syntax error: Not a valid integer: Error Unknown Protocol
[16:47:39 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Unknown Protocol: 1
[16:47:40 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Error: Syntax error: Not a valid integer: Error Unknown Protocol

 

[Database]
Type = MySQL
; Name of the database you want to store the virtual garage data in, if you want to use your main database enter that here, or use extDB for an external database (if you are doing a hive of virtual garage basically)
Name = ni88xxxxxxxx
; mysql username
Username = ni889xxxxxx
; mysql password
Password = Hnixxxxxx

; ip for your mysql database, you can use localhost if it's on the local machine or an ip address if it's remote (i.e: 1.2.3.4)
IP = localhost
; mysql port
Port = 3306

Kann mir da jemand helfen?

Can someone help me?

 

Weitere Modifikationen:@extDB;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@ruegen;@a2_infiSTAR

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, motschler1 said:

Hallo,

bei mir kann ich die Fahrzeuge in der Garage abstellen, die Schlüssel werden auch aus dem Inventar genommen, aber ich kann kein Fahrzeug aus der Garage nehmen, da er keins findet.

Hello,

with me I can park the vehicles in the garage, the keys are also taken from the inventory, 
but I can not take any vehicle out of the garage, since he finds none.

[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Version: 35
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Windows Version
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: Arma Linux Servers are using Older Physic Library (than Windows Servers), due to Debian 7 using old version of Glibc
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: If you like extDB consider donating or bug BIS to drop support for Debian 7 thanks, so Linux Servers get same Physic Library Version as Windows
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: Note currently most/all development for extDB is done on a Linux Server
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: Torndeco: 24/01/15
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] 
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Found extdb-conf.ini
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Detected 32 Cores, Setting up 6 Worker Threads
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Database Type: MySQL
[16:44:07 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Database Exception Error: Connection attempt failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[16:44:07 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: DB_RAW_V3: No Database Connection
[16:44:07 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Failed to Load Protocol
[16:47:27 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Unknown Protocol: 1
[16:47:27 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Error: Syntax error: Not a valid integer: Error Unknown Protocol
[16:47:39 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Unknown Protocol: 1
[16:47:40 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Error: Syntax error: Not a valid integer: Error Unknown Protocol

 

[Database]
Type = MySQL
; Name of the database you want to store the virtual garage data in, if you want to use your main database enter that here, or use extDB for an external database (if you are doing a hive of virtual garage basically)
Name = ni88xxxxxxxx
; mysql username
Username = ni889xxxxxx
; mysql password
Password = Hnixxxxxx

; ip for your mysql database, you can use localhost if it's on the local machine or an ip address if it's remote (i.e: 1.2.3.4)
IP = localhost
; mysql port
Port = 3306

Kann mir da jemand helfen?

Can someone help me?

 

Weitere Modifikationen:@extDB;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@ruegen;@a2_infiSTAR

 

Hi there,

I would guess that somewhere there's a ":" either in the players name or the vehicle name.

Can you post your server RPT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, motschler1 said:

Hallo,

bei mir kann ich die Fahrzeuge in der Garage abstellen, die Schlüssel werden auch aus dem Inventar genommen, aber ich kann kein Fahrzeug aus der Garage nehmen, da er keins findet.

Hello,

with me I can park the vehicles in the garage, the keys are also taken from the inventory, 
but I can not take any vehicle out of the garage, since he finds none.

[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Version: 35
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Windows Version
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: Arma Linux Servers are using Older Physic Library (than Windows Servers), due to Debian 7 using old version of Glibc
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: If you like extDB consider donating or bug BIS to drop support for Debian 7 thanks, so Linux Servers get same Physic Library Version as Windows
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: Note currently most/all development for extDB is done on a Linux Server
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] Message: Torndeco: 24/01/15
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] 
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Found extdb-conf.ini
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Detected 32 Cores, Setting up 6 Worker Threads
[16:44:05 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Database Type: MySQL
[16:44:07 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Database Exception Error: Connection attempt failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[16:44:07 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: DB_RAW_V3: No Database Connection
[16:44:07 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Failed to Load Protocol
[16:47:27 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Unknown Protocol: 1
[16:47:27 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Error: Syntax error: Not a valid integer: Error Unknown Protocol
[16:47:39 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Unknown Protocol: 1
[16:47:40 +02:00] [Thread 1833127214] extDB: Error: Syntax error: Not a valid integer: Error Unknown Protocol

 

[Database]
Type = MySQL
; Name of the database you want to store the virtual garage data in, if you want to use your main database enter that here, or use extDB for an external database (if you are doing a hive of virtual garage basically)
Name = ni88xxxxxxxx
; mysql username
Username = ni889xxxxxx
; mysql password
Password = Hnixxxxxx

; ip for your mysql database, you can use localhost if it's on the local machine or an ip address if it's remote (i.e: 1.2.3.4)
IP = localhost
; mysql port
Port = 3306

Kann mir da jemand helfen?

Can someone help me?

 

Weitere Modifikationen:@extDB;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@ruegen;@a2_infiSTAR

 

vg_removeKey = true; // Remove the key from the players inventory after storing vehicle?

Change this to false.

If like us, you are also using vehicle key changer and have merged your vehicles on to one key, you are better setting this to false anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have everything set as in the description. how is it right?

  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4
Error in expression <ectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error position: <DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4
Error in expression <ectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error position: <DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4
Error in expression <ectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error position: <DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4
Error in expression <ectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error position: <DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, motschler1 said:
I have everything set as in the description. how is it right?

  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4
Error in expression <ectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error position: <DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4
Error in expression <ectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error position: <DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4
Error in expression <ectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error position: <DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4
Error in expression <ectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error position: <DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log [ "z\a>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_safevehicle
File z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf, line 4

 

I would guess you are running old versions of stuff, this should never happen.

I will pm you my email address, please send me your dayz_server.pbo and your mission pbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2017 at 11:30 PM, salival said:

in your dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf find: 

_hiveLoaded = false;

add below:

PVDZE_EvacChopperFields = [];

find this line:

if (_isDZ_Buildable || {(_isSafeObject && !_isTrapItem)}) then {

Add this above:

			if ((typeOf _object) == "HeliHRescue") then {
				PVDZE_EvacChopperFields set [count PVDZE_EvacChopperFields, _object];
			};

Add at bottom of server_monitor.sqf:

if (isServer && (isNil "EvacServerPreload")) then {
    publicVariable "PVDZE_EvacChopperFields";
    
    ON_fnc_evacChopperFieldsUpdate = {
        private ["_action","_targetField"];
        _action = _this select 0;
        _targetField = _this select 1;
        
        if (_action == "add") then {
            PVDZE_EvacChopperFields = PVDZE_EvacChopperFields + [_targetField];
        };
        
        if (_action == "rem") then {
            PVDZE_EvacChopperFields = PVDZE_EvacChopperFields - [_targetField];
        };
        
        publicVariable "PVDZE_EvacChopperFields";
    };

    "PVDZE_EvacChopperFieldsUpdate" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) spawn ON_fnc_evacChopperFieldsUpdate};

    EvacServerPreload = true;
};

 

Did you just casually fix evac chopper?! Holy crap dude. - To the test server!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _Lance_ said:

Did you just casually fix evac chopper?! Holy crap dude. - To the test server!

Maybe, I didn't.test it but logically it should work.

If there's enough interest I can go back through that mod and update it and tidy it up.

I have your files you sent me, too. Work has been shit the last few weeks so I'll try and look at it this weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, salival said:

Maybe, I didn't.test it but logically it should work.

If there's enough interest I can go back through that mod and update it and tidy it up.

I have your files you sent me, too. Work has been shit the last few weeks so I'll try and look at it this weekend

All good with me man, no rush. I've installed the chopper mod on the test server and going through the files now updating the variables, I'll let you know what I get! If it works you're gonna have to do a re-release everyone will want this fa-sho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

Pushed a commit today that many people have wanted since the start, it's a good starting place to get it dialed in to work better.

At the moment it's tied to a plot pole but this can be expanded on in the future (with ideas from you guys)

Basically how it works, if vg_tiedToPole = true then the script will use the PUID of the person who placed the pole for getting/storing vehicles instead of the players UID as it did when released.

If no plot pole is found or vg_tiedToPole = false, it will default back to the players UID

I've tested this but there could be issues, please test and let me know how it goes for you/your players.

https://github.com/oiad/virtualGarage/commit/d9ad17ef2e5d02bfb82e0921b58cc0a7db4fdd2e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, salival said:

Hi guys,

Pushed a commit today that many people have wanted since the start, it's a good starting place to get it dialed in to work better.

At the moment it's tied to a plot pole but this can be expanded on in the future (with ideas from you guys)

Basically how it works, if vg_tiedToPole = true then the script will use the PUID of the person who placed the pole for getting/storing vehicles instead of the players UID as it did when released.

If no plot pole is found or vg_tiedToPole = false, it will default back to the players UID

I've tested this but there could be issues, please test and let me know how it goes for you/your players.

https://github.com/oiad/virtualGarage/commit/d9ad17ef2e5d02bfb82e0921b58cc0a7db4fdd2e

Does anything need to be done with the db or just drop in the edits and go? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _Lance_ said:

Does anything need to be done with the db or just drop in the edits and go? Thanks!

Nothing needs doing with the database, just run with the updates.

Hopefully it doesn't make anything implode, it worked fine for me. My stored vehicles on my plot still showed, on another plot pole with a different PUID showed his stored vehicles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, salival said:

Nothing needs doing with the database, just run with the updates.

Hopefully it doesn't make anything implode, it worked fine for me. My stored vehicles on my plot still showed, on another plot pole with a different PUID showed his stored vehicles.

I gots backups, I'll let you know if anyone's lada disappears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, motschler1 said:
Hello, I get the following error message:

Database Exception Error: Connection attempt failed: Access denied for user '<ni8xxxxxxx>'@'46.251.235.69' (using password: YES)

what can i do?

As your log says "Access denied for user '<ni8xxxxxxx>'@'46.251.235.69' ", you need to check your mysql user and database permission. 
you need to grant permissions to "extdb" database. (you need to grant permissions per database)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My server is at nitrado. I have data from hostname, port, username, password, database. 
everything correctly entered. I am despairing. I am not a database professional. 
Could anyone help me, please. Greetings from Germany

Hostname
 ms1xxx.nitrado.net

Port
 3306

Benutzername
 ni88xxxx_5_DB

Passwort
 ******** 

Datenbank
 ni88xxxx_5_DB

here my extdb-conf

[Database]
Type = MySql
; Name of the database you want to store the virtual garage data in, if you want to use your main database enter that here, or use extDB for an external database (if you are doing a hive of virtual garage basically)
Name = <ni88xxxx_5_DB>
; mysql username
Username = <ni88xxxx_5_DB>
; mysql password
Password = <xxxxxxxx>

; ip for your mysql database, you can use localhost if it's on the local machine or an ip address if it's remote (i.e: 1.2.3.4)
IP = ms15xx.nitrado.net
; mysql port
Port = 3306

minSessions = 1
maxSessions = 4
idleTime = 60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By Vladick
      BSBS Server IP: 216.244.93.103:7802
      Website: https://bsbsepoch.000webhostapp.com/
      Discord: https://discord.gg/PVn8PvG
      Server Features:
      PvPvE Database wiped 1/5/18 ESS V3 spawn selection Coins and Global Banking WAI missions and Roaming DZAI Bandits Customized map additions Skalisky Bridge Skalisky Island Bandit Camp with high loot (fun mission!) Garage Door Opener Virtual Garage Deploy bike Refuel, Repair, Rearm Take clothes Bury Body Butcher Body Locate vehicle with keys and GPS One plot poll per player Indestructible bases Trader Safe Zones Day/Night Schedule 4-hour restarts
    • By JakeQue
      Hi, me again.
       
      For some reason when i spawn in and collect coins or loadout the next time i disconnect and come back it puts me back into spawn and money is all disappeared. 

      There's no hive errors.
      The only error in the Server RPT is :
      And I have 2 errors in my client RPT. Looks like they relate to zsc but I have reinstalled it from scratch and still the same.
      and 
       
      Sorry to be such a noob with this one!!
    • By Mattiman338
      Hi all, doing up a server for myself and a few friends but am having one issue which I am clueless as to why it is happening. It doesn't really affect game play but does make it difficult navigating through certain tasks.
      The issue arises with ZSC and Virtual Garage dialogs only as far as I have tested. Certain buttons within dialogs do not show, such as the deposit and withdraw buttons for the bankers and the store vehicle button in the Virtual Garage dialog.
      I am running InfiSTAR admin tools and antihack and as far as I know, that could be the culprit with these problems but I have checked the servers .RPT and checked for errors with ZSC and the Virtual Garage with nothing coming up.
      There are InfiSTAR logs showing though and one refers to a dialog. 
       
      In-game screens
      And my .RPT from the last restart to when I tested the dialogs to gather screenshots
       
       
      All help is appreciated as I can't find anything to do with infiSTAR in the script installs.
      Thanks all!
    • By iben
      Hello guys,
      do you remember old "Paint vehicles" script? Let's look back to idea fathers:
      ===
      CREDITS:
      All credits goes to its original authors:
      DayZ Epoch developers, collaborators and contributors (thank you guys for your excellent work!) (visit them on github)
      Maca134 for orginal color vehicle script.
      @Zupa for the idea of painting vehicles in two different colors.
      @0verHeaT for script public release - this version we are updating for 1.0.6.1+ (see original thread)
      @raymix for list of paintable vehicles for this script (see original thread)
      ---
      Special Thank you goes to @DAmNRelentless for taking care of Github repo.
       ===
      This script was updated for Epoch 1.0.6.2 and upgraded.
      ===
      FEATURES:
      Vehicles can be painted in two different colors Only vehicles which you own can be painted (vehicles with key) Only vehicles in ColourVehicles array can be painted Script is designed to be used along with Single currency. Player will pay for painting vehicles. UPDATED: Color values are saved in the worldspace field in database NEW: Vehicles can be unpainted to default state (default textures are loaded) UPDATED: Vehicles can be painted using GUI with visual enhancements. Use PaintVehicles defines.hpp for defining custom GUI color scheme UPDATED: Script is now fully compatible with Virtual Garage and Vehicle Key Changer (VKC) script thanks to @salival (2017-08-22).
      All scripts by @salival and this one prior update date should be upgraded to get much better player experience! UPDATED: for Epoch 1.0.6.2 ===
      Changelog:
      [2017-05-22], v1.0 | Initial release [2017-05-25], v1.1 | Optimized compiles: 5 files reduced to 1. See changes: [commit  ae29c13] [2017-08-20], v1.2 | Regular code maintenance. See changes: [commit 682f99a] and [commit 7cd8fce] [2017-10-23], v1.3 | Roll back to full version of player_forceSave (uniCoins fix: Issue not related to script itself). [2017-12-04], v1.4 | Safer manipulation with data sending to server. Basic defines fix - from sqf to hpp.  See changes: [commit 2735dea] [2017-29-04], v1.5 | Update for Epoch 1.0.6.2 [2017-29-04], v1.5.1 | FIX: fn_selfAction path (thx @hooty): [commit 38fe105] ===
      How it looks like:

      === database screenshot

      ===
      MiniShowcase
      ===
      How to install:
      We are not using common way how is script included to current folder structure (like grab whole folder and put it to the root of mission folder) - 
      that's why read carefully, use repo folder structure (or similar) and compare tool like diffmerge! If you have troubles, just ask here or send me PM.
      Source files are available at Github repo. You can download them from here.
      For client side we need these folders in the root of your 'MPMissions\Dayz_Epoch_11.Chernarus' folder:
      actions: we will store file with scroll action menu command Paint vehicle here compile: we will store core script client files here Configs: we will store defines && dialog config files for script GUI here gui:  we will store your "Money" or "Coins" picture here (Change path inside: `dayz_code\compile\player_paintVehicle.sqf`) init: we will load all compiles and variables from here ... and finaly files:
      description.ext: we will load your defines and dialogs from here via master.hpp init.sqf: we will load your custom compiles and variables from here For server side (dayz_server) we need to touch these files:
      compiles\paintVehicles  (copy whole folder to compiles) compiles\server_updateObject.sqf system\server_monitor.sqf init\server_functions.sqf (compile init.sqf) ===
      Battleye
      // Add an exception to publicvariable.txt !="PVDZE_veh_Color" ===
      infiSTAR
      // Add an exception to allowed dialogs 571113 ===
      ...that's all, Have Fun!!
      Cheers...
      ===
    • By Bricktop
      **NEW** Manup-PvPvE | v1.0.6.2 | 5-Mil + KITS | Player Teleport | VirtGarage | Banks | Checks | Perks | Cap&Hold | GemCraft | Semi-Mil | High [email protected]@T

       
      ==============================
      M A N U P - 1.0.6.2 - U P D A T E
      The NEW SERVER is Unlocked! 
      DayZ Overpoch Chernarus 1.0.6.2
      IP: 216.244.87.253:6302
      This is a PvPvE Militarized Server with High Loot and High Risk 
      $5,000,000 Start coins + Cinder & Metal Base kit

      ==============================
      MODS - EDITS - SCRIPTS
      ==============================
      > Suicide
      > Earplugs
      > Auto Run
      > Tow & Lift
      > Safe Zones
      > Flip Vehicle 
      > Plot For Life
      > Bury Bodies
      > Take Clothes
      > Click Actions
      > Harvest Hemp
      > Service Points
      > Locate Vehicle
      > Virtual Garage
      > Player Teleport
      > Custom Traders
      > Global Banking
      > Free Spawn Kits
      > Tanks and APC's
      > Attack Choppers
      > Scan For Players
      > Deploy Anything
      > KO Melee Combat
      > Plot Management
      > Scan For Animals
      > Scan For Zombies
      > Treasure Hunting
      > Turn On/Off Grass 
      > Snap With Vectors
      > Custom Trader City
      > Group Management
      > Garage Door Opener
      > Safe Zone Relocate
      > Custom Action Wheel 
      > Vehicle Key Changer
      > Humanity Spawn Kits
      > Custom Event Crates
      > No Spawn Restriction
      > Sell On Site Missions
      > Change View Distance
      > Custom Debug Monitor
      > Player Zombie Shields
      > remote vehicle options
      > Humanity spawn vehicles 
      > Community Localizations
      > Humanity Spawn Classes
      > Custom Military locations
      > Custom Cap & Hold Missions
      > Custom NEAF / NWAF / BALOTA
      > Door Management With Eye Scan
      > More custom stuff inside ....

      ==============================
      Special thanks to @salival  for all his help with the conversion. I couldn't of done it with out you!
      ==============================
      Thanks For Playing ManUp - Enjoy and Please report any bugs.
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/manupsurvival#
      https://discord.gg/V85spbD


  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord

×
×
  • Create New...