[Release] Virtual Garage [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

• 1 month later...

Hi,

first of all the scripts is nice! :D

It works pretty well but i have one specific problem.

When I build a HeliHCivil with an Etool and a Ruby (configured in scripts/deploybike/addons/bike/config.sqf), it gets built and i can perfectly store and get vehicles from the virtual garage. The Virtual-garage-menu is at the plot pole (is this correct?). However the vehicles spawn perfectly on the Heli Pad.

Now the problem: The Helipad HeliHCivil disappears after the first restart.

When I Check the object_data table in the database after building a helipad, i see no entry with "HeliHCivil" so i assume that my helipad for the virtual garage does not get saved into the database.

I even tried maintaining the plotpole and the virtual garage directly after building the helipad but this doesn't help either.

Does anybody know how this can happen and where I could have done a mistake?

My HiveExt.ini (i also replaced the HiveExt.dll):

Spoiler

;This is a comment
;Comments above a certain setting will provide it's description

;The format for a setting is 
;Variable = Value

;If you see a commented line of that form, it means that the setting is optional, and the Value shows the default
;To change from the default, simply uncomment the line and change the Value

;This configuration file should be placed inside your server instance's configuration directory (like cfgdayz)

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = -8
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
Hour = 13

[Database]
;Hostname or IP of the server to connect to
;If you leave this line commented or blank, HiveExt will connect to the OFFICIAL Hive, which requires registration
;See support.dayzmod.com for more information on what OFFICIAL Hive means, what are the rules, etc.
;If using OFFICIAL hive, the rest of the settings in this section have no effect
Host = localhost

;Currently, only MySQL is supported
Type = MySQL

;Port to connect to. The default is the default listening port of a server of the selected Type
;Instead of specifying Port, you can specify Socket and set Value to the socket name
Port = 3306

;Database name to connect to.
Database = SECRET_DATABASE

;Username to connect with
Username = SECRET_USERNAME
;Password to authenticate with (default is blank)
Password = SECRET_PASSWORD

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, appropriate layout will be used
[Characters]
;The field name that Player's IDs are stored in (unique per game license)
;Some table layouts have this as PlayerID, and some as PlayerUID, that's why this is configurable
;IDField = PlayerUID
;The field name that Player's World Position and rotation is stored in
;Enables you to run multiple different maps (different instances) off the same character table
;WSField = Worldspace

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, as it will clean up by itself
[Objects]
;Which table should the objects be stored and fetched from ?
;Table = Object_DATA

;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
;Leaving CleanupPlacedAfterDays below commented (with a ; in front) will NOT disable the cleanup, but will make the objects get cleaned up after the default 6 days.
;CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 6

;Flag indicating whether hiveext should detect vehicles out of map boundaries (X < 0, or Y > 15360) and reset their position to []
;Note: YOU MUST have a proper dayz_server.pbo that supports this feature, otherwise you will get script errors
;You can find that file under the SQF directory for your server version
;ResetOOBVehicles = false

;A string of comma separated object class names that are to be cleaned up, after the CleanupPlacedAfterDays period, regardless of inventory
;This variable was implemented to compensate for door/plot management storing information in the inventory field
;custom buildables which use the inventory field should be added to this variable
;If you wish to cleaup locked storage objects, instead of letting them zero out, you can add them to the variable
;Do not use double quotation marks, only use single quotation marks [']
;MaintenanceObjects = 'Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked','CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ','CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ','Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ'

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;							  VG Addition							  ;;
; Table name for the virtual garage data to be stored in, default table is 'garage'
;VGTable = garage
; Days for a stored vehicle to be cleaned up after, if set to -1 this feature is disabled. Default 35 days
;CleanupVehStoredDays = 35
; Log object cleanup DELETE statements (per object), including virtual garage. Default is false
;LogObjectCleanup = false

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, it will manage objects on its own
[ObjectDB]
;Setting this to true separates the Object fetches from the Character fetches
;That means that the Object Table must be on this other database
;Use = false

;The settings here have the same meaning as in [Database], and are only used if the setting above is set to true
;Type = MySQL
;Host = localhost
;Port = 3306
;Database = dayz
;Username = root
;Password = 
[Logger]
;Possible values: trace, debug, information, notice, warning, error, critical, fatal, none
;They are sorted by importance (low to high), with trace being the most verbose, and none would turn off logging
;This controls both the file output level, and the console output level
;Level = trace

;Uncomment this option to override the logging level for the console only
;The specified level can only be higher than the global one, setting lower values will have no effect
;So for example, if you want to have information-level logs in your file, but only warning-level and higher in your console
;You would uncomment this option and set it to warning
;Leaving it commented out means there's no special level for the console, so it will just use the global one
;ConsoleLevel = trace

;By default, the HiveExt console log output will go to the Arma2 server window, with colour highlighing by importance
;If you want to use the old style, separate windows console window for the HiveExt log output, set this option to true
;SeparateConsole = false

My scripts/deploybike/addons/bike/config.sqf:

Spoiler

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
	//CWEDIT Virtual Garage
	["ItemEtool",[0,9,2],5,0.9,true,true,false,true,true,false,true,["HeliHCivil"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"],
    // deploy fortifications from etool 3 meters in front of player that are permanent until server restart
    //["ItemEtool",[0,3,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["Land_fort_rampart","Fort_StoneWall_EP1","Land_fort_bagfence_round"],[],["ItemEtool"],"true"],
    // deploy a permanent helicopter from ruby 5 meters in front of player that can be re-packed by anyone as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemRuby",[0,5,2],7,0.1,true,true,true,true,false,true,true,["AH6X_DZ","UH1Y_DZ"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"],
    // deploy military housing in front of the player that is permanent but can't be re-packed by anyone
    ["ItemEmerald",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,false,["Barrack2","Land_fortified_nest_small_EP1"],[],["ItemEmerald"],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"],
    ["ItemCitrine",[0,1,1],5,1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Baseball","Loudspeaker","MetalBucket","Misc_Videoprojektor","Misc_Videoprojektor_platno","Misc_Wall_lamp","Notebook","SatPhone","Radio","SmallTV","Suitcase"],[],["ItemCitrine"],"true"],
    // deploy some housing items from parts piles in front of the player that are permanent but can be re-packed by anyone
    ["PartGeneric",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Desk","FoldChair","FoldTable","SmallTable","Barrel1","Garbage_can"],[],["PartGeneric"],"true"],
    // deploy some housing items from wood piles in front of the player that are permanent but can be re-packed by anyone
    ["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Rack_EP1","Land_Table_EP1","Land_Shelf_EP1","WoodChair","Park_bench2","Park_bench1"],[],["PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    // deploy concrete barricades from cinderblocks 2m in front of the player, that are permanent and can only be re-packed by the person who placed them
    ["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,false,false,false,true,true,["Hhedgehog_concrete","Land_CncBlock","Land_CncBlock_Stripes"],[],["CinderBlocks"],"true"],
    // deploy a mozzie in front of the player from a rotor/engine/fueltank
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],7,0.1,true,true,false,true,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartVRotor","PartEngine","PartFueltank"],"true"],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,10,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Mil_Guardhouse"],[],["cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_door_kit"],"false"],
    ["ItemCrowbar",[0,6,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao","Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo"],[],["metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit"],"true"]
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_Fort_Watchtower"],[],["forest_large_net_kit","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_fortified_nest_big"],[],["ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["Pile_of_wood"],[],["PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    //["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["Notebook","Macbook Pro"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [];

excerpt from my dayz_code/init/variables.sqf:

Spoiler

vg_list = ["Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"]; // List of objects/traders that are allowed to interact with virtual garage. i.e: ["Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Worker2"];
vg_blackListed = []; // Array of vehicle config classes as well as vehicle classnames that are blacklisted from being stored, i.e ["All","Land","Air","Ship","StaticWeapon","AH1Z","MTVR"]
vg_heliPads = ["HeliH","HeliHCivil","HeliHRescue","MAP_Heli_H_army","MAP_Heli_H_cross","Sr_border"]; // Array of heli pad classnames
vg_removeKey = true; // Remove the key from the players inventory after storing vehicle?
vg_requireKey = true; // Require the player to have the key when storing a locked vehicle.
vg_storeWithGear = true; // Allow storing vehicles with gear?
vg_clearAmmo = true; // Clear the ammo of vehicles spawned during the same restart they are stored? (stops users storing a vehicle for a free rearm)
vg_tiedToPole = true; // Tie the virtual garage to a local plot pole? If no plot pole is present (i.e a communal garage at a trader etc) the players UID will be used.
vg_disableThermal = []; // Array of vehicle config classes as well as vehicle classnames to disable thermal on when being spawned. i.e: ["All","Land","Air","Ship","StaticWeapon","AH1Z","MTVR"];
vg_pricePer = 0; // Price in worth to store a vehicle per gear item, use 0 if you want it to be free.
vg_sortColumn = 0; //0 or an out of range value sorts by the default column 'DisplayName', otherwise 1 = 'DateStored', 2 = 'id', 3 = 'Name' (of storing player), 4 = 'DateMaintained'
vg_maintainCost = 10000; //cost is 1000 per 10oz gold, gem cost is as defined in DZE_GemWorthArray; if you use ZSC then this is an amount of coins. This is a flate rate for all vehicles in the garage/per player depending on vg_tiedToPole
vg_price = [["Land",500],["Air",500],["Ship",500]];
/*
	vg_price can be an array of vehicle config classes as well as vehicle classnames, you need to put these in order of what you prefer to get checked first.
	Price is in worth for briefcases or coins for gold based servers (10,000 worth is considered 1 briefcase, 100,000 coins is considered 1 briefcase)

i.e:
	vg_price = [["Land",500],["Air",300],["Ship",100]];
	vg_price = [["350z_red",200],["Land",500],["AH1Z",1000],["Air",300],["Ship",100]];
*/
vg_limit = [["Land",5],["Air",5],["Ship",5]];
/*
	vg_limit can be an array of vehicle config classes and classnames to narrow down what players can store or it can be a numerical value for a total limit.
	These can be classnames as well as config classnames, you need to put these in order of what you prefer to get checked first.

i.e:
	vg_limit = [["Land",5],["Air",3],["Ship",1]];
	vg_limit = [["350z_red",2],["Land",5],["AH1Z",1],["Air",3],["Ship",1]];
	vg_limit = 5;
*/
DZE_maintainClasses = DZE_maintainClasses + ["HeliH","HeliHCivil","HeliHRescue","MAP_Heli_H_army","MAP_Heli_H_cross","Sr_border"];

//...

I have a garage table in my database which gets filled correctly when storing vehicles in garages.

I have the following routines in my database (which is by the way MySQL Communiyt 5.7):

Spoiler
  • DeleteNonKeyVehicles
  • FindVehiclesKeysCount
  • retObjID

I also have the following events in my database:

Spoiler
  • UnlockNonKeyVehicles
  • removeDamagedVehicles
  • removeObjectEmpty
  • removeObjectOld
  • setDamageOnAge
  • updateStockDaily

My personal opinion is that the database events etc are not the problem because the Helipad does not get written into the objects table in the database.

I get no errors in RPT or HiveExt so far. I am using DayZ Overpoch 1.0.6.2 / 0.25 and a Windows Server. I never had an older version so I did not update.

2 hours ago, kmiller said:

Hi,

first of all the scripts is nice! :D

It works pretty well but i have one specific problem.

When I build a HeliHCivil with an Etool and a Ruby (configured in scripts/deploybike/addons/bike/config.sqf), it gets built and i can perfectly store and get vehicles from the virtual garage. The Virtual-garage-menu is at the plot pole (is this correct?). However the vehicles spawn perfectly on the Heli Pad.

Now the problem: The Helipad HeliHCivil disappears after the first restart.

When I Check the object_data table in the database after building a helipad, i see no entry with "HeliHCivil" so i assume that my helipad for the virtual garage does not get saved into the database.

I even tried maintaining the plotpole and the virtual garage directly after building the helipad but this doesn't help either.

Does anybody know how this can happen and where I could have done a mistake?

My HiveExt.ini (i also replaced the HiveExt.dll):

Hide contents

;This is a comment
;Comments above a certain setting will provide it's description

;The format for a setting is 
;Variable = Value

;If you see a commented line of that form, it means that the setting is optional, and the Value shows the default
;To change from the default, simply uncomment the line and change the Value

;This configuration file should be placed inside your server instance's configuration directory (like cfgdayz)

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = -8
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
Hour = 13

[Database]
;Hostname or IP of the server to connect to
;If you leave this line commented or blank, HiveExt will connect to the OFFICIAL Hive, which requires registration
;See support.dayzmod.com for more information on what OFFICIAL Hive means, what are the rules, etc.
;If using OFFICIAL hive, the rest of the settings in this section have no effect
Host = localhost

;Currently, only MySQL is supported
Type = MySQL

;Port to connect to. The default is the default listening port of a server of the selected Type
;Instead of specifying Port, you can specify Socket and set Value to the socket name
Port = 3306

;Database name to connect to.
Database = SECRET_DATABASE

;Username to connect with
Username = SECRET_USERNAME
;Password to authenticate with (default is blank)
Password = SECRET_PASSWORD

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, appropriate layout will be used
[Characters]
;The field name that Player's IDs are stored in (unique per game license)
;Some table layouts have this as PlayerID, and some as PlayerUID, that's why this is configurable
;IDField = PlayerUID
;The field name that Player's World Position and rotation is stored in
;Enables you to run multiple different maps (different instances) off the same character table
;WSField = Worldspace

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, as it will clean up by itself
[Objects]
;Which table should the objects be stored and fetched from ?
;Table = Object_DATA

;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
;Leaving CleanupPlacedAfterDays below commented (with a ; in front) will NOT disable the cleanup, but will make the objects get cleaned up after the default 6 days.
;CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 6

;Flag indicating whether hiveext should detect vehicles out of map boundaries (X < 0, or Y > 15360) and reset their position to []
;Note: YOU MUST have a proper dayz_server.pbo that supports this feature, otherwise you will get script errors
;You can find that file under the SQF directory for your server version
;ResetOOBVehicles = false

;A string of comma separated object class names that are to be cleaned up, after the CleanupPlacedAfterDays period, regardless of inventory
;This variable was implemented to compensate for door/plot management storing information in the inventory field
;custom buildables which use the inventory field should be added to this variable
;If you wish to cleaup locked storage objects, instead of letting them zero out, you can add them to the variable
;Do not use double quotation marks, only use single quotation marks [']
;MaintenanceObjects = 'Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked','CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ','CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ','Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ'

;;							  VG Addition							  ;;
; Table name for the virtual garage data to be stored in, default table is 'garage'
;VGTable = garage
; Days for a stored vehicle to be cleaned up after, if set to -1 this feature is disabled. Default 35 days
;CleanupVehStoredDays = 35
; Log object cleanup DELETE statements (per object), including virtual garage. Default is false
;LogObjectCleanup = false

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, it will manage objects on its own
[ObjectDB]
;Setting this to true separates the Object fetches from the Character fetches
;That means that the Object Table must be on this other database
;Use = false

;The settings here have the same meaning as in [Database], and are only used if the setting above is set to true
;Type = MySQL
;Host = localhost
;Port = 3306
;Database = dayz
;Username = root
;Password = 
[Logger]
;Possible values: trace, debug, information, notice, warning, error, critical, fatal, none
;They are sorted by importance (low to high), with trace being the most verbose, and none would turn off logging
;This controls both the file output level, and the console output level
;Level = trace

;Uncomment this option to override the logging level for the console only
;The specified level can only be higher than the global one, setting lower values will have no effect
;So for example, if you want to have information-level logs in your file, but only warning-level and higher in your console
;You would uncomment this option and set it to warning
;Leaving it commented out means there's no special level for the console, so it will just use the global one
;ConsoleLevel = trace

;By default, the HiveExt console log output will go to the Arma2 server window, with colour highlighing by importance
;If you want to use the old style, separate windows console window for the HiveExt log output, set this option to true
;SeparateConsole = false

My scripts/deploybike/addons/bike/config.sqf:

Hide contents

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
	//CWEDIT Virtual Garage
	["ItemEtool",[0,9,2],5,0.9,true,true,false,true,true,false,true,["HeliHCivil"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"],
    // deploy fortifications from etool 3 meters in front of player that are permanent until server restart
    //["ItemEtool",[0,3,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["Land_fort_rampart","Fort_StoneWall_EP1","Land_fort_bagfence_round"],[],["ItemEtool"],"true"],
    // deploy a permanent helicopter from ruby 5 meters in front of player that can be re-packed by anyone as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemRuby",[0,5,2],7,0.1,true,true,true,true,false,true,true,["AH6X_DZ","UH1Y_DZ"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"],
    // deploy military housing in front of the player that is permanent but can't be re-packed by anyone
    ["ItemEmerald",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,false,["Barrack2","Land_fortified_nest_small_EP1"],[],["ItemEmerald"],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"],
    ["ItemCitrine",[0,1,1],5,1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Baseball","Loudspeaker","MetalBucket","Misc_Videoprojektor","Misc_Videoprojektor_platno","Misc_Wall_lamp","Notebook","SatPhone","Radio","SmallTV","Suitcase"],[],["ItemCitrine"],"true"],
    // deploy some housing items from parts piles in front of the player that are permanent but can be re-packed by anyone
    ["PartGeneric",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Desk","FoldChair","FoldTable","SmallTable","Barrel1","Garbage_can"],[],["PartGeneric"],"true"],
    // deploy some housing items from wood piles in front of the player that are permanent but can be re-packed by anyone
    ["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Rack_EP1","Land_Table_EP1","Land_Shelf_EP1","WoodChair","Park_bench2","Park_bench1"],[],["PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    // deploy concrete barricades from cinderblocks 2m in front of the player, that are permanent and can only be re-packed by the person who placed them
    ["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,false,false,false,true,true,["Hhedgehog_concrete","Land_CncBlock","Land_CncBlock_Stripes"],[],["CinderBlocks"],"true"],
    // deploy a mozzie in front of the player from a rotor/engine/fueltank
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],7,0.1,true,true,false,true,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartVRotor","PartEngine","PartFueltank"],"true"],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,10,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Mil_Guardhouse"],[],["cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_door_kit"],"false"],
    ["ItemCrowbar",[0,6,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao","Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo"],[],["metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit"],"true"]
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_Fort_Watchtower"],[],["forest_large_net_kit","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_fortified_nest_big"],[],["ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["Pile_of_wood"],[],["PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    //["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["Notebook","Macbook Pro"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [];

excerpt from my dayz_code/init/variables.sqf:

Hide contents

vg_list = ["Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"]; // List of objects/traders that are allowed to interact with virtual garage. i.e: ["Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Worker2"];
vg_blackListed = []; // Array of vehicle config classes as well as vehicle classnames that are blacklisted from being stored, i.e ["All","Land","Air","Ship","StaticWeapon","AH1Z","MTVR"]
vg_heliPads = ["HeliH","HeliHCivil","HeliHRescue","MAP_Heli_H_army","MAP_Heli_H_cross","Sr_border"]; // Array of heli pad classnames
vg_removeKey = true; // Remove the key from the players inventory after storing vehicle?
vg_requireKey = true; // Require the player to have the key when storing a locked vehicle.
vg_storeWithGear = true; // Allow storing vehicles with gear?
vg_clearAmmo = true; // Clear the ammo of vehicles spawned during the same restart they are stored? (stops users storing a vehicle for a free rearm)
vg_tiedToPole = true; // Tie the virtual garage to a local plot pole? If no plot pole is present (i.e a communal garage at a trader etc) the players UID will be used.
vg_disableThermal = []; // Array of vehicle config classes as well as vehicle classnames to disable thermal on when being spawned. i.e: ["All","Land","Air","Ship","StaticWeapon","AH1Z","MTVR"];
vg_pricePer = 0; // Price in worth to store a vehicle per gear item, use 0 if you want it to be free.
vg_sortColumn = 0; //0 or an out of range value sorts by the default column 'DisplayName', otherwise 1 = 'DateStored', 2 = 'id', 3 = 'Name' (of storing player), 4 = 'DateMaintained'
vg_maintainCost = 10000; //cost is 1000 per 10oz gold, gem cost is as defined in DZE_GemWorthArray; if you use ZSC then this is an amount of coins. This is a flate rate for all vehicles in the garage/per player depending on vg_tiedToPole
vg_price = [["Land",500],["Air",500],["Ship",500]];
/*
	vg_price can be an array of vehicle config classes as well as vehicle classnames, you need to put these in order of what you prefer to get checked first.
	Price is in worth for briefcases or coins for gold based servers (10,000 worth is considered 1 briefcase, 100,000 coins is considered 1 briefcase)

i.e:
	vg_price = [["Land",500],["Air",300],["Ship",100]];
	vg_price = [["350z_red",200],["Land",500],["AH1Z",1000],["Air",300],["Ship",100]];
*/
vg_limit = [["Land",5],["Air",5],["Ship",5]];
/*
	vg_limit can be an array of vehicle config classes and classnames to narrow down what players can store or it can be a numerical value for a total limit.
	These can be classnames as well as config classnames, you need to put these in order of what you prefer to get checked first.

i.e:
	vg_limit = [["Land",5],["Air",3],["Ship",1]];
	vg_limit = [["350z_red",2],["Land",5],["AH1Z",1],["Air",3],["Ship",1]];
	vg_limit = 5;
*/
DZE_maintainClasses = DZE_maintainClasses + ["HeliH","HeliHCivil","HeliHRescue","MAP_Heli_H_army","MAP_Heli_H_cross","Sr_border"];

//...

I have a garage table in my database which gets filled correctly when storing vehicles in garages.

I have the following routines in my database (which is by the way MySQL Communiyt 5.7):

Reveal hidden contents
  • DeleteNonKeyVehicles
  • FindVehiclesKeysCount
  • retObjID

I also have the following events in my database:

Reveal hidden contents
  • UnlockNonKeyVehicles
  • removeDamagedVehicles
  • removeObjectEmpty
  • removeObjectOld
  • setDamageOnAge
  • updateStockDaily

My personal opinion is that the database events etc are not the problem because the Helipad does not get written into the objects table in the database.

I get no errors in RPT or HiveExt so far. I am using DayZ Overpoch 1.0.6.2 / 0.25 and a Windows Server. I never had an older version so I did not update.

Hello,

If you could please send me your server RPT and your HiveExt.log so we can look at it there.

It should definitely work thought (it does for me)

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Here are the logs.

arma2oaserver.rpt:

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== C:\_dayz\arma2\arma2oaserver.exe
== arma2/arma2oaserver.exe  -port=2302 "-BEpath=C:\_dayz\BattlEye" "-config=C:\_dayz\11_chernarus.cfg" "-cfg=C:\_dayz\basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\_dayz" -name=server "-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Overpoch_Server;"
Exe timestamp: 2018/08/14 17:36:32
Current time:  2018/08/18 00:25:52

Version 1.63.131129
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
		<English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
		<Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
		<Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
		<French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
		<Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
		<Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
		<Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
		<Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->Default, by z\addons\anzio\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class Default->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UN_CDF_Soldier_base_EP1/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Commander/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Militia/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Officer/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Sniper/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Spotter/HitPoints/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class CA_IGUI_Title->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/Gear_Title/
Updating base class Available_items_Text->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/CA_ItemName/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item6/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item7/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_special1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory1/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_special1/
Updating base class RscIGUIShortcutButton->RscActiveText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/ButtonClose/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class Strategic->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bomb/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroP/EventHandlers/
Updating base class AnimationSources->AnimationSources, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/AnimationSources/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/EventHandlers/
Updating base class BuiltItems->Generator_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Generator_DZ/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_1300Rnd_762x51_M60/
Updating base class 100Rnd_762x51_M240->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_250Rnd_762x51/
Updating base class 6Rnd_Grenade_Camel->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_12Rnd_Grenade_Camel/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/3Rnd_GyroGrenade/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class DropWeapon->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutWeapon/
Updating base class DropMagazine->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutMagazine/
Updating base class Land_HouseBlock_C1->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_C4/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1I3/
Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_MunicipalOffice/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
 0:26:05 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
 0:26:06 Connected to Steam servers
 0:29:24 Server error: Player without identity Chris (id SECRET_ID)
 0:29:33 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:39 Strange convex component31 in zero_buildings\models\proxies\th_arches.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:40 Strange convex component207 in zero_buildings\models\a_tvtower\a_tvtower_base.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component44 in zero_buildings\models\houseblock\houseblock_c4.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:29:42 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:29:42 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:42 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:29:52 "PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 0:29:52 "MPframework inited"
 0:29:52 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
 0:31:41 BIKE: loading version 2.8.2 ...
 0:31:41 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
 0:31:41 "Loading custom server compiles"
 0:31:43 "Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
 0:31:43 "Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
 0:31:44 "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
 0:31:44 "HIVE: Starting"
 0:31:44 ["TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,31],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2018,8,18,13,31]]
 0:31:44 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 0:31:45 "SERVER FPS: 11  PLAYERS: 1"
 0:31:45 "HIVE: found 301 objects"
 0:31:45 "HIVE: Request sent"
 0:31:45 "HIVE: Streamed 301 objects"
 0:31:45 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 0:32:00 "INFO: OnPlayerDisconnect exiting. Player is near respawn_west. This is normal after death. ["SECRET_PLAYERUID","Chris"]"
 0:32:00 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
 0:32:00 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found
 0:32:00 Client: Remote object 2:12 not found
 0:32:09 "HIVE: BENCHMARK - Server_monitor.sqf finished streaming 301 objects in 24.722 seconds (unscheduled)"
 0:32:09 "Total Number of spawn locations 6"
 0:32:09 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING Vehicle SCRIPT"
 0:32:09 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting crash site spawner. Frequency: 25±20 min. Spawn chance: 0.75"
 0:32:10 "Admin Tools: Activate.sqf loaded"
 0:32:10 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 0:32:57 "INFO - Player: PID#3(Chris)(UID:SECRET_PLAYERUID/CID:17) Status: LOGGING IN"
 0:32:57 "INFO - Player: PID#3(Chris)(UID:SECRET_PLAYERUID/CID:17) Status: LOGGING IN"
 0:32:58 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning crash site (CrashSite_RU) at [7153.19,8432.59,0] with 7 items."
 0:32:58 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,32],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2018,8,18,13,32]]
 0:32:59 "INFO - Player: PID#3(Chris)(UID:SECRET_PLAYERUID/CID:17) Status: LOGIN PUBLISHING, Location Old Fields [065060]"
 0:32:59 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net2) at [3087.64,4400.27,0] with 6 items."
 0:33:00 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
 0:33:00 "WAI: Blacklist Loaded"
 0:33:00 "=== [IBEN WAI AUTOCLAIM ADDON, v1.0] || DEBUG [customsettings.sqf] >> Addon relative root >> [z\addons\dayz_server\WAI]"
 0:33:00 "WAI: Custom Config File Loaded"
 0:33:00 "WAI: Initialising missions"
 0:33:00 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
 0:33:01 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net2) at [4010.44,8543.97,0] with 5 items."
 0:33:01 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net1) at [6286.47,8471.1,0] with 6 items."
 0:33:02 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net3) at [5617.73,7793.41,0] with 7 items."
 0:33:03 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net2) at [11558.6,12927.1,0] with 6 items."
 0:33:03 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net3) at [4734.58,5885.67,0] with 11 items."
 0:33:06 "HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: 4"
 0:33:07 "PUBLISH: Created V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1 with ID "7678532189491""
 0:33:09 "INFO - Player: Chris(UID:SECRET_PLAYERUID/CID:17) Status: CLIENT LOADED & PLAYING"
 0:33:10 "PUBLISH: Created car_sedan with ID "90799711636494""
 0:33:11 "PUBLISH: Created ATV_CZ_EP1 with ID "128841299860495""
 0:33:11 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
 0:36:07 "Server_PublishObj error: Wrong parameter format"
 0:36:32 "GARAGE: Chris (SECRET_PLAYERUID) stored Ikarus @063057 [6380.49,9615.8,0.00158691]"
 0:36:32 "DELETE: Player PID#3(Chris)(SECRET_PLAYERUID) deleted object with ID: 311"
 0:36:40 Server: Object 3:34 not found (message 70)
 0:36:40 "MAINTAIN AREA BY Chris - 2 Objects at [6380.49,9615.8,0.00158691]"
 0:36:53 "GARAGE: Chris (SECRET_PLAYERUID) maintained vehicles linked to UID: SECRET_PLAYERUID @063057 [6380.22,9615.77,0.00164795]"
 0:37:04 "GARAGE: Chris (SECRET_PLAYERUID) retrieved Ikarus @063057 [6380.52,9614.54,0.0012207]"
 0:37:21 "GARAGE: Chris (SECRET_PLAYERUID) stored Ikarus @063057 [6380.52,9615.69,0.0015564]"
 0:37:21 "DELETE: Player PID#3(Chris)(SECRET_PLAYERUID) deleted object with ID: 324"
 0:38:31 "SERVER FPS: 44  PLAYERS: 1"

== C:\_dayz\arma2\arma2oaserver.exe
== arma2/arma2oaserver.exe  -port=2302 "-BEpath=C:\_dayz\BattlEye" "-config=C:\_dayz\11_chernarus.cfg" "-cfg=C:\_dayz\basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\_dayz" -name=server "-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Overpoch_Server;"
Exe timestamp: 2018/08/14 17:36:32
Current time:  2018/08/18 00:39:49

Version 1.63.131129
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
		<English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
		<Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
		<Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
		<French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
		<Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
		<Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
		<Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
		<Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->Default, by z\addons\anzio\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class Default->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UN_CDF_Soldier_base_EP1/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Commander/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Militia/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Officer/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Sniper/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Spotter/HitPoints/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class CA_IGUI_Title->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/Gear_Title/
Updating base class Available_items_Text->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/CA_ItemName/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item6/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item7/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_special1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory1/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_special1/
Updating base class RscIGUIShortcutButton->RscActiveText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/ButtonClose/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class Strategic->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bomb/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroP/EventHandlers/
Updating base class AnimationSources->AnimationSources, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/AnimationSources/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/EventHandlers/
Updating base class BuiltItems->Generator_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Generator_DZ/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_1300Rnd_762x51_M60/
Updating base class 100Rnd_762x51_M240->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_250Rnd_762x51/
Updating base class 6Rnd_Grenade_Camel->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_12Rnd_Grenade_Camel/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/3Rnd_GyroGrenade/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class DropWeapon->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutWeapon/
Updating base class DropMagazine->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutMagazine/
Updating base class Land_HouseBlock_C1->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_C4/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1I3/
Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_MunicipalOffice/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
 0:40:02 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
 0:40:03 Connected to Steam servers
 0:40:22 Server error: Player without identity Chris (id 971701777)
 0:40:30 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:35 Strange convex component31 in zero_buildings\models\proxies\th_arches.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:38 Strange convex component207 in zero_buildings\models\a_tvtower\a_tvtower_base.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:39 Strange convex component44 in zero_buildings\models\houseblock\houseblock_c4.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:39 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:40:40 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:40:40 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:40 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:40:48 "PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 0:40:48 "MPframework inited"
 0:40:48 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
 0:42:43 BIKE: loading version 2.8.2 ...
 0:42:43 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
 0:42:43 "Loading custom server compiles"
 0:42:45 "Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
 0:42:45 "Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
 0:42:46 "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
 0:42:46 "HIVE: Starting"
 0:42:46 ["TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,42],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2018,8,18,13,42]]
 0:42:46 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 0:42:46 "SERVER FPS: 11  PLAYERS: 1"
 0:42:46 "HIVE: found 304 objects"
 0:42:46 "HIVE: Request sent"
 0:42:47 "HIVE: Streamed 304 objects"
 0:42:47 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 0:42:54 "INFO: OnPlayerDisconnect exiting. Player is near respawn_west. This is normal after death. ["SECRET_PLAYERUID","Chris"]"
 0:42:54 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
 0:42:54 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found
 0:42:54 Client: Remote object 2:12 not found
 0:43:12 "HIVE: BENCHMARK - Server_monitor.sqf finished streaming 304 objects in 25.49 seconds (unscheduled)"
 0:43:12 "Total Number of spawn locations 6"
 0:44:00 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING Vehicle SCRIPT"
 0:44:00 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting crash site spawner. Frequency: 25±20 min. Spawn chance: 0.75"
 0:44:00 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 0:44:00 "Admin Tools: Activate.sqf loaded"
 0:44:01 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning crash site (CrashSite_UN) at [6308.67,9576.56,0] with 7 items."
 0:44:01 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net3) at [7133.42,8384.52,0] with 8 items."
 0:44:01 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,44],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2018,8,18,13,44]]
 0:44:03 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
 0:44:03 "WAI: Blacklist Loaded"
 0:44:03 "=== [IBEN WAI AUTOCLAIM ADDON, v1.0] || DEBUG [customsettings.sqf] >> Addon relative root >> [z\addons\dayz_server\WAI]"
 0:44:03 "WAI: Custom Config File Loaded"
 0:44:03 "WAI: Initialising missions"
 0:44:03 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
 0:44:04 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net3) at [12514.8,9299.11,0] with 5 items."
 0:44:05 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net3) at [11749.6,12728.7,0] with 9 items."
 0:44:05 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net1) at [6155.4,8601.6,0] with 6 items."
 0:44:06 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net3) at [7599.66,7688.9,0] with 11 items."
 0:44:07 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net3) at [3729.55,10246.7,0] with 10 items."
 0:44:09 "HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: 2"
 0:44:10 "PUBLISH: Created CSJ_GyroC with ID "4423153067315""
 0:44:10 "PUBLISH: Created hilux1_civil_2_covered_DZE with ID "28771289781315""
 0:44:10 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
 0:44:17 "INFO - Player: PID#3(Chris)(UID:SECRET_PLAYERUID/CID:17) Status: LOGGING IN"
 0:44:17 Server: Object 3:8 not found (message 94)
 0:44:18 Server: Object 3:11 not found (message 99)
 0:44:18 Server: Object 3:9 not found (message 98)
 0:44:18 Server: Object 3:10 not found (message 91)
 0:44:18 Server: Object 3:12 not found (message 91)
 0:44:18 "INFO - Player: PID#3(Chris)(UID:SECRET_PLAYERUID/CID:17) Status: LOGIN PUBLISHING, Location Old Fields [063057]"
 0:44:19 "INFO - Player: Chris(UID:SECRET_PLAYERUID/CID:17) Status: CLIENT LOADED & PLAYING"
 0:44:35 "GARAGE: Chris (SECRET_PLAYERUID) retrieved Ikarus @063057 [6380.83,9615.35,0.00180054]"
 0:44:37 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\stp\non\non\amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end

HiveExt.log:

Spoiler

2018-08-18 00:31:44 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt c7d74838c279
2018-08-18 00:31:44 Database: [Information] Connected to MySQL database localhost:3306/SECRET_DATABASE client ver: 5.7.20 server ver: 5.7.23-log
2018-08-18 00:31:44 Database: [Information] Connected to MySQL database localhost:3306/SECRET_DATABASE client ver: 5.7.20 server ver: 5.7.23-log
2018-08-18 00:31:44 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:31:44 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,31]]
2018-08-18 00:31:44 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 302 Params: 11:false:
2018-08-18 00:31:44 HiveExt: [Information] Updating 4 Object_Data ObjectUID
2018-08-18 00:31:44 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["ObjectStreamStart",301,"28c7d3538398e6185c3758b41afe3299"]
2018-08-18 00:31:45 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 302 Params: 11:false:
2018-08-18 00:31:45 HiveExt: [Information] Result: "ObjectData28c7d3538398e6185c3758b41afe3299.sqf"
2018-08-18 00:31:45 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 302 Params: ObjectData7ad267e50d7839d14f8ce910989930b5.sqf:false:
2018-08-18 00:31:45 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["NOTICE","ObjectData7ad267e50d7839d14f8ce910989930b5.sqf has been deleted"]
2018-08-18 00:32:10 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:32:10 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,32]]
2018-08-18 00:32:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 101 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:Chris:
2018-08-18 00:32:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",false,"17",[137,[6545.43,9307.51,0.002]],[["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemRadio","ItemHatchet","ItemToolbox","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","RH_mk22v","ItemCrowbar","Binocular_Vector","ItemGPS","ItemEtool","ItemKnife","ItemKeyKit","ItemMatchbox","ItemSledge"],["FoodBeefCooked","ItemRuby","plot_pole_kit",["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",12],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",14],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",12],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",10],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",8],"Skin_Survivor2_DZ","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk"],""],["DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1",[["USSR_cheytacM200","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO"],[1,1]],[["USSR_5Rnd_408","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterBottle","20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemMorphine"],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]],[96,325,325,69],185000,"GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ",["76561198085450335","SECRET_PLAYERUID"],150000,800000,0.97]
2018-08-18 00:32:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 103 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:17:2:
2018-08-18 00:32:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:32:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 101 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:Chris:
2018-08-18 00:32:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",false,"17",[137,[6545.43,9307.51,0.002]],[["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemRadio","ItemHatchet","ItemToolbox","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","RH_mk22v","ItemCrowbar","Binocular_Vector","ItemGPS","ItemEtool","ItemKnife","ItemKeyKit","ItemMatchbox","ItemSledge"],["FoodBeefCooked","ItemRuby","plot_pole_kit",["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",12],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",14],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",12],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",10],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",8],"Skin_Survivor2_DZ","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk"],""],["DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1",[["USSR_cheytacM200","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO"],[1,1]],[["USSR_5Rnd_408","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterBottle","20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemMorphine"],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]],[96,325,325,69],185000,"GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ",["76561198085450335","SECRET_PLAYERUID"],150000,800000,0.97]
2018-08-18 00:32:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 103 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:17:2:
2018-08-18 00:32:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",false,"17",[137,[6545.43,9307.51,0.002]],[["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemRadio","ItemHatchet","ItemToolbox","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","RH_mk22v","ItemCrowbar","Binocular_Vector","ItemGPS","ItemEtool","ItemKnife","ItemKeyKit","ItemMatchbox","ItemSledge"],["FoodBeefCooked","ItemRuby","plot_pole_kit",["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",12],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",14],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",12],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",10],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",8],"Skin_Survivor2_DZ","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk"],""],["DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1",[["USSR_cheytacM200","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO"],[1,1]],[["USSR_5Rnd_408","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterBottle","20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemMorphine"],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]],[325,325,325,69],185000,"GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ",["76561198085450335","SECRET_PLAYERUID"],150000,800000,0.97]
2018-08-18 00:32:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 7:[[glass1,0.159],[glass2,0.433],[glass3,0.946],[glass4,0.936],[telo,0.556]]:0.023:
2018-08-18 00:32:58 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 7:[[glass1,0.159],[glass2,0.433],[glass3,0.946],[glass4,0.936],[telo,0.556]]:0.024:
2018-08-18 00:32:58 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:32:58 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:32:58 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,32]]
2018-08-18 00:32:59 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 102 Params: 17:
2018-08-18 00:32:59 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,"AB",true,[881.763,536.662,0],false],[0,0,0,1],[["SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_aiming02",42],[]],[137,[6545.43,9307.51,0.002]],3665,11]
2018-08-18 00:32:59 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 103 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:17:1:
2018-08-18 00:32:59 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:33:07 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:33:07 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,33]]
2018-08-18 00:33:07 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 11:V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1:0:0:[53,[7187.48,2188.6,1.097e-04]]:[]:[[wheel_1_1_steering,0.135],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.269],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.226],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.591],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.003],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.252],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.799],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.897],[motor,0.879],[sklo predni P,0.367],[sklo predni L,0.818],[karoserie,0.37],[palivo,0.652],[glass1,0.676],[glass2,0.244],[glass3,0.495],[glass4,0.503]]:0.266:7678532189491:
2018-08-18 00:33:07 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:33:07 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 388 Params: 7678532189491:
2018-08-18 00:33:07 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS","320"]
2018-08-18 00:33:09 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 103 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:17:0:
2018-08-18 00:33:09 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:33:10 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 11:car_sedan:0:0:[97,[8584.92,11636.3,0.042]]:[]:[[motor,0.103],[sklo predni P,0.022],[sklo predni L,0.77],[karoserie,0.898],[palivo,0.403],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.716],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.813],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.95],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.173],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.03],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.032],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.684],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.509],[glass1,0.284],[glass2,0.769],[glass3,0.828],[glass4,0.32]]:0.106:90799711636494:
2018-08-18 00:33:10 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:33:10 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 388 Params: 90799711636494:
2018-08-18 00:33:10 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS","321"]
2018-08-18 00:33:11 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 11:ATV_CZ_EP1:0:0:[129,[12388.6,9860,0.05]]:[]:[[karoserie,0.376],[motor,0.429],[palivo,0.679],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.585],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.788],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.779],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.086],[sklo predni P,0.182],[sklo predni L,0.44],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.895],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.425],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.734],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.025],[glass1,0.999],[glass2,0.265],[glass3,0.04],[glass4,0.691]]:0.887:128841299860495:
2018-08-18 00:33:11 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:33:11 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 388 Params: 128841299860495:
2018-08-18 00:33:11 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS","322"]
2018-08-18 00:33:17 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:33:17 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,33]]
2018-08-18 00:33:27 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:33:27 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,33]]
2018-08-18 00:33:37 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:33:37 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,33]]
2018-08-18 00:33:47 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:33:47 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,33]]
2018-08-18 00:33:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:33:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,33]]
2018-08-18 00:34:07 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:34:07 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,34]]
2018-08-18 00:34:17 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:34:17 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,34]]
2018-08-18 00:34:27 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:34:27 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,34]]
2018-08-18 00:34:36 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[137,[6545.61,9307.31,0.001]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,ItemRuby,plot_pole_kit,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[881.763,536.662,0],false]:false:false:0:0:30155:1:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear,42],[]]:0:0:GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ:0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:34:36 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:34:36 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:34:36 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:34:37 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:34:37 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,34]]
2018-08-18 00:34:47 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:34:47 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,34]]
2018-08-18 00:34:50 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[13,[6566.3,9379.29,0.001]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,ItemRuby,plot_pole_kit,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[881.763,536.662,0],false]:false:false:0:0:75:0:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,amovpercmevasraswrfldf,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:34:50 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:34:50 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:34:50 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 303 Params: 311:[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]:-1:
2018-08-18 00:34:52 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 305 Params: 311:[29.386,[6567.608,9385.541,0.014]]:0.987:
2018-08-18 00:34:52 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:34:52 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 311:[[glass5,0.683],[glass6,0.233],[motor,0.125],[sklo predni P,0.114],[sklo predni L,0.58],[karoserie,0.651],[palivo,0.115],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.836],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.79],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.668],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.354],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.962],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.669],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.288],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.116],[glass1,0.803],[glass2,0.267],[glass3,0.388],[glass4,0.324]]:0:
2018-08-18 00:34:52 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:34:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:34:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,34]]
2018-08-18 00:35:02 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 305 Params: 311:[338.745,[6572.071,9422.274,0.022]]:0.985:
2018-08-18 00:35:02 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:02 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[300,[6572.07,9422.27,0]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,ItemRuby,plot_pole_kit,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[881.763,536.662,0],false]:false:false:0:0:0:1:[[,,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:35:02 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:35:07 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:35:07 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,35]]
2018-08-18 00:35:14 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 305 Params: 311:[315.846,[6525.67,9483.128,0.017]]:0.982:
2018-08-18 00:35:14 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:14 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[300,[6525.67,9483.13,0]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,ItemRuby,plot_pole_kit,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[918.467,558.53,0],false]:false:false:0:0:0:0:[[,,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:35:14 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:35:17 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:35:17 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,35]]
2018-08-18 00:35:26 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 305 Params: 311:[307.169,[6459.938,9544.068,0.032]]:0.979:
2018-08-18 00:35:26 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:26 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[300,[6459.94,9544.07,0]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,ItemRuby,plot_pole_kit,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[918.467,558.53,0],false]:false:false:0:0:0:0:[[,,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:35:26 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:35:27 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:35:27 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,35]]
2018-08-18 00:35:36 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 305 Params: 311:[313.228,[6401.869,9590.866,0.028]]:0.977:
2018-08-18 00:35:36 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:36 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 311:[[glass5,0.683],[glass6,0.233],[motor,0.125],[sklo predni P,0.114],[sklo predni L,0.58],[karoserie,0.651],[palivo,0.115],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.836],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.79],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.668],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.354],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.962],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.669],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.288],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.116],[glass1,0.803],[glass2,0.267],[glass3,0.388],[glass4,0.324]]:0:
2018-08-18 00:35:36 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:37 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:35:37 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,35]]
2018-08-18 00:35:38 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[326,[6401.27,9595.42,0.001]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,ItemRuby,plot_pole_kit,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[918.467,558.53,0],false]:false:false:0:0:78:0:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,amovpercmevasraswrfldf,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:35:38 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:38 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:35:38 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:45 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[293,[6381.09,9614.19,0.001]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,ItemRuby,plot_pole_kit,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[918.467,558.53,0],false]:false:false:0:0:28:0:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:35:45 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:45 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:35:45 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:47 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:35:47 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,35]]
2018-08-18 00:35:55 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[334,[6381.13,9614.11,0.001]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,ItemRuby,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[918.467,558.53,0],false]:false:false:0:0:0:0:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_amovpknlmstpsraswrfldnon,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:35:55 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:55 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:35:55 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 11:Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ:0:17:[299.796,[6379.134,9615.298,0],SECRET_PLAYERUID,[[-0.868,0.497,0],[0,0,1]]]:[[SECRET_PLAYERUID,[67,104,114,105,115]]]:[]:0:70383009615659:
2018-08-18 00:35:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:35:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,35]]
2018-08-18 00:35:58 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[336,[6381.14,9614.07,0.001]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,ItemRuby,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[918.467,558.53,0],false]:false:false:0:0:0:0:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,amovpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_gear,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:35:58 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:35:58 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:35:58 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:07 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:36:07 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,36]]
2018-08-18 00:36:12 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[134,[6390.79,9604.81,0.002]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[918.467,558.53,0],false]:false:false:0:0:13:1:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,amovpercmrunsraswrfldf,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:36:12 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:12 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:36:12 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:15 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 305 Params: 311:[313.216,[6401.736,9590.847,0.028]]:0.977:
2018-08-18 00:36:15 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:15 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 311:[[glass5,0.683],[glass6,0.233],[motor,0.125],[sklo predni P,0.114],[sklo predni L,0.58],[karoserie,0.651],[palivo,0.115],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.836],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.79],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.668],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.354],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.962],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.669],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.288],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.116],[glass1,0.803],[glass2,0.267],[glass3,0.388],[glass4,0.324]]:0:
2018-08-18 00:36:15 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:17 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:36:17 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,36]]
2018-08-18 00:36:22 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 305 Params: 311:[336.309,[6387.566,9610.405,0.017]]:0.975:
2018-08-18 00:36:22 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:22 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 311:[[glass5,0.683],[glass6,0.233],[motor,0.125],[sklo predni P,0.114],[sklo predni L,0.58],[karoserie,0.651],[palivo,0.115],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.836],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.79],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.668],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.354],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.962],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.669],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.288],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.116],[glass1,0.803],[glass2,0.267],[glass3,0.388],[glass4,0.324]]:0:
2018-08-18 00:36:22 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:24 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[331,[6387.38,9616.51,0.001]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[918.467,558.53,0],false]:false:false:0:0:12:0:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,amovpercmevasraswrfldfr,42],[]]:0:0::0:185000:
2018-08-18 00:36:24 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:24 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:36:24 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:27 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:36:27 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,36]]
2018-08-18 00:36:28 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 800 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:0:
2018-08-18 00:36:28 HiveExt: [Information] Result: []
2018-08-18 00:36:31 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 802 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:Chris:Bus:Ikarus:0:[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[[glass5,0.683],[glass6,0.233],[motor,0.125],[sklo predni P,0.114],[sklo predni L,0.58],[karoserie,0.651],[palivo,0.115],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.836],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.79],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.668],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.354],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.962],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.669],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.288],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.116],[glass1,0.803],[glass2,0.267],[glass3,0.388],[glass4,0.324]]:0.975:0:0:0:99MOv1Y66:xrXZ84186j9I6tiSbel:[0,0,0]:
2018-08-18 00:36:31 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:32 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 304 Params: 311:
2018-08-18 00:36:32 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:37 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:36:37 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,36]]
2018-08-18 00:36:40 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[244,[6380.49,9615.8,0.002]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[918.467,558.53,0],false]:false:false:0:0:7:0:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady02,42],[]]:0:0::0:182500:
2018-08-18 00:36:40 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:40 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:36:40 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 397 Params: 70383009615659:
2018-08-18 00:36:40 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 397 Params: 1:
2018-08-18 00:36:47 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:36:47 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,36]]
2018-08-18 00:36:51 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 800 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:0:
2018-08-18 00:36:51 HiveExt: [Information] Result: [[5,"Ikarus",[0,0,0],0,"18-08-2018","2018-08-18 00:36:32",35]]
2018-08-18 00:36:53 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 803 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:
2018-08-18 00:36:53 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:36:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:36:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,36]]
2018-08-18 00:36:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 800 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:0:
2018-08-18 00:36:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: [[5,"Ikarus",[0,0,0],0,"18-08-2018","2018-08-18 00:36:53",35]]
2018-08-18 00:37:02 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 801 Params: 5:[309,[6390.02,9612.5,1.223]]:71163099613726:
2018-08-18 00:37:02 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS","Ikarus",0,[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]],[["glass5",0.683],["glass6",0.233],["motor",0.125],["sklo predni P",0.114],["sklo predni L",0.58],["karoserie",0.651],["palivo",0.115],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.836],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.79],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.668],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.354],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.962],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.669],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.288],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.116],["glass1",0.803],["glass2",0.267],["glass3",0.388],["glass4",0.324]],0.975,0.0,"0","0","99MOv1Y66","xrXZ84186j9I6tiSbel"]
2018-08-18 00:37:02 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 388 Params: 71163099613726:
2018-08-18 00:37:02 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS","324"]
2018-08-18 00:37:07 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:37:07 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,37]]
2018-08-18 00:37:10 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 305 Params: 324:[359.777,[6389.83,9612.437,0.114]]:0.975:
2018-08-18 00:37:10 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:37:10 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 303 Params: 324:[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]:-1:
2018-08-18 00:37:10 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 324:[[glass5,0.683],[glass6,0.233],[motor,0.125],[sklo predni P,0.114],[sklo predni L,0.58],[karoserie,0.651],[palivo,0.115],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.836],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.79],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.668],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.354],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.962],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.669],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.288],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.116],[glass1,0.803],[glass2,0.267],[glass3,0.388],[glass4,0.324]]:0:
2018-08-18 00:37:15 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 305 Params: 324:[359.976,[6389.789,9614.577,0.032]]:0.974:
2018-08-18 00:37:15 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:37:15 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 324:[[glass5,0.683],[glass6,0.233],[motor,0.125],[sklo predni P,0.114],[sklo predni L,0.58],[karoserie,0.651],[palivo,0.115],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.836],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.79],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.668],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.354],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.962],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.669],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.288],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.116],[glass1,0.803],[glass2,0.267],[glass3,0.388],[glass4,0.324]]:0:
2018-08-18 00:37:15 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:37:17 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:37:17 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,37]]
2018-08-18 00:37:19 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 800 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:0:
2018-08-18 00:37:19 HiveExt: [Information] Result: []
2018-08-18 00:37:21 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 802 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:Chris:Bus:Ikarus:0:[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[[glass5,0.683],[glass6,0.233],[motor,0.125],[sklo predni P,0.114],[sklo predni L,0.58],[karoserie,0.651],[palivo,0.115],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.836],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.79],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.668],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.354],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.962],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.669],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.288],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.116],[glass1,0.803],[glass2,0.267],[glass3,0.388],[glass4,0.324]]:0.974:0:0:0:99MOv1Y66:a1XMaxleViACJb0RKWX:[0,0,0]:
2018-08-18 00:37:21 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:37:21 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 304 Params: 324:
2018-08-18 00:37:21 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:37:23 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 800 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:0:
2018-08-18 00:37:23 HiveExt: [Information] Result: [[6,"Ikarus",[0,0,0],0,"18-08-2018","2018-08-18 00:37:21",35]]
2018-08-18 00:37:27 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:37:27 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,37]]
2018-08-18 00:37:30 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[245,[6370.47,9616.82,0.002]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[1013.81,617.858,0],false]:false:false:0:0:10:1:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,amovpercmevasraswrfldf,42],[]]:0:0::0:172000:
2018-08-18 00:37:30 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:37:30 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:37:30 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:37:37 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:37:37 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,37]]
2018-08-18 00:37:47 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:37:47 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,37]]
2018-08-18 00:37:57 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:37:57 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,37]]
2018-08-18 00:38:08 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:38:08 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,38]]
2018-08-18 00:38:18 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:38:18 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,38]]
2018-08-18 00:38:28 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:38:28 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,38]]
2018-08-18 00:38:38 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:38:38 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,38]]
2018-08-18 00:38:48 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:38:48 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,38]]
2018-08-18 00:42:46 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt c7d74838c279
2018-08-18 00:42:46 Database: [Information] Connected to MySQL database localhost:3306/dayz_overpoch client ver: 5.7.20 server ver: 5.7.23-log
2018-08-18 00:42:46 Database: [Information] Connected to MySQL database localhost:3306/dayz_overpoch client ver: 5.7.20 server ver: 5.7.23-log
2018-08-18 00:42:46 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:42:46 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,42]]
2018-08-18 00:42:46 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 302 Params: 11:false:
2018-08-18 00:42:46 HiveExt: [Information] Updating 4 Object_Data ObjectUID
2018-08-18 00:42:46 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["ObjectStreamStart",304,"7b59cbcee629ad31e98a53263ab20363"]
2018-08-18 00:42:46 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 302 Params: 11:false:
2018-08-18 00:42:47 HiveExt: [Information] Result: "ObjectData7b59cbcee629ad31e98a53263ab20363.sqf"
2018-08-18 00:42:47 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 302 Params: ObjectData28c7d3538398e6185c3758b41afe3299.sqf:false:
2018-08-18 00:42:47 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["NOTICE","ObjectData28c7d3538398e6185c3758b41afe3299.sqf has been deleted"]
2018-08-18 00:44:00 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:44:00 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,44]]
2018-08-18 00:44:01 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 7:[[glass1,0.159],[glass2,0.433],[glass3,0.946],[glass4,0.936],[telo,0.556]]:0.024:
2018-08-18 00:44:01 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:44:01 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:44:01 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,44]]
2018-08-18 00:44:05 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 306 Params: 7:[[glass1,0.159],[glass2,0.433],[glass3,0.946],[glass4,0.936],[telo,0.556]]:0.025:
2018-08-18 00:44:05 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:44:09 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 11:CSJ_GyroC:0:0:[15,[4107.73,3067.05,0.039]]:[]:[[NEtrup,0.224],[motor,0.111],[elektronika,0.869],[mala vrtule,0.828],[velka vrtule,0.149],[munice,0.157],[sklo predni P,0.332],[sklo predni L,0.272],[glass1,0.498],[glass2,0.426],[glass3,0.228],[glass4,0.302],[glass5,0.586],[glass6,0.539]]:0.864:4423153067315:
2018-08-18 00:44:09 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:44:09 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 388 Params: 4423153067315:
2018-08-18 00:44:09 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS","325"]
2018-08-18 00:44:10 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 11:hilux1_civil_2_covered_DZE:0:0:[128,[2561.62,9781.02,0.003]]:[]:[[motor,0.821],[sklo predni P,0.699],[sklo predni L,0.464],[karoserie,0.579],[palivo,0.632],[wheel_1_1_steering,0.955],[wheel_2_1_steering,0.052],[wheel_1_4_steering,0.911],[wheel_2_4_steering,0.026],[wheel_1_3_steering,0.197],[wheel_2_3_steering,0.298],[wheel_1_2_steering,0.811],[wheel_2_2_steering,0.775],[glass1,0.499],[glass2,0.497],[glass3,0.716],[glass4,0.153]]:0.413:28771289781315:
2018-08-18 00:44:10 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:44:10 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 388 Params: 28771289781315:
2018-08-18 00:44:10 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS","326"]
2018-08-18 00:44:10 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:44:10 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,44]]
2018-08-18 00:44:17 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 101 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:Chris:
2018-08-18 00:44:17 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",false,"17",[245,[6370.47,9616.82,0.002]],[["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemRadio","ItemHatchet","ItemToolbox","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","RH_mk22v","ItemCrowbar","Binocular_Vector","ItemGPS","ItemEtool","ItemKnife","ItemKeyKit","ItemMatchbox","ItemSledge"],["FoodBeefCooked",["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",12],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",14],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",12],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",10],["20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",8],"Skin_Survivor2_DZ","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk","RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk"],""],["DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1",[["USSR_cheytacM200","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO"],[1,1]],[["USSR_5Rnd_408","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterBottle","20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemMorphine"],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]],[325,337,337,73],172000,"GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ",["76561198085450335","SECRET_PLAYERUID"],150000,800000,0.97]
2018-08-18 00:44:17 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 103 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:17:2:
2018-08-18 00:44:17 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:44:18 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 102 Params: 17:
2018-08-18 00:44:18 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,"AB",true,[1013.81,617.858,0],false],[0,0,0,1],[["SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","amovpercmevasraswrfldf",42],[]],[245,[6370.47,9616.82,0.002]],3665,11]
2018-08-18 00:44:18 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 103 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:17:1:
2018-08-18 00:44:18 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:44:19 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 103 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:17:0:
2018-08-18 00:44:19 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:44:20 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:44:20 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,44]]
2018-08-18 00:44:30 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:44:30 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,44]]
2018-08-18 00:44:30 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 800 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:0:
2018-08-18 00:44:30 HiveExt: [Information] Result: [[6,"Ikarus",[0,0,0],0,"18-08-2018","2018-08-18 00:37:21",35]]
2018-08-18 00:44:30 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[268,[6380.69,9615.5,0.001]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,14],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,12],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,10],[20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,8],Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[1013.81,617.858,0],false]:false:false:0:0:29849:0:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,amovpknlmstpsraswrfldnon,42],[]]:0:0:GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ:0:172000:
2018-08-18 00:44:30 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:44:30 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:44:30 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:44:33 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 801 Params: 6:[166,[6081.27,9871.28,0]]:64201669871339:
2018-08-18 00:44:33 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS","Ikarus",0,[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]],[["glass5",0.683],["glass6",0.233],["motor",0.125],["sklo predni P",0.114],["sklo predni L",0.58],["karoserie",0.651],["palivo",0.115],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.836],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.79],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.668],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.354],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.962],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.669],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.288],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.116],["glass1",0.803],["glass2",0.267],["glass3",0.388],["glass4",0.324]],0.974,0.0,"0","0","99MOv1Y66","a1XMaxleViACJb0RKWX"]
2018-08-18 00:44:33 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 388 Params: 64201669871339:
2018-08-18 00:44:33 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS","327"]
2018-08-18 00:44:41 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 800 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:0:
2018-08-18 00:44:41 HiveExt: [Information] Result: []
2018-08-18 00:44:42 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:44:42 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,44]]
2018-08-18 00:44:52 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:44:52 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,44]]
2018-08-18 00:45:02 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:45:02 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,45]]
2018-08-18 00:45:12 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 307 Params: 
2018-08-18 00:45:12 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2018,8,18,13,45]]
2018-08-18 00:45:12 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 201 Params: 17:[139,[6377.39,9611.34,0.002]]:[[ItemFlashlight,ItemMap,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet,ItemToolbox,SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,RH_mk22v,ItemCrowbar,Binocular_Vector,ItemGPS,ItemEtool,ItemKnife,ItemKeyKit,ItemMatchbox,ItemSledge],[FoodBeefCooked,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,Skin_Survivor2_DZ,ItemBandage,ItemBandage,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk,RH_8Rnd_9x19_Mk],]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[USSR_cheytacM200,SCAR_H_CQC_CCO],[1,1]],[[USSR_5Rnd_408,ItemBloodbag,ItemWaterBottle,20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR,ItemSodaPepsi,ItemMorphine],[4,1,1,4,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,AB,true,[1013.81,617.858,0],false]:false:false:0:0:5:0:[[SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper,aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady02,42],[]]:0:0::0:172000:
2018-08-18 00:45:12 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]
2018-08-18 00:45:12 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 205 Params: SECRET_PLAYERUID:11:150000:800000:
2018-08-18 00:45:12 HiveExt: [Information] Result: ["PASS"]

One important thing to note is that when you spawn your vehicle which is parked in the garage (and the helipad is not present anymore), it spawns not on the spot where you placed the helipad before. I am going to check where it exactly spawned.

I stored and awned my vehicle now a few times without a helipad beeing there and the vehicle seems to spawn randomly near (radius of 1500 meters) the original helipad location.

When I build a new helipad the vehicles spawn on that new helipad.

Sorry for double posting, I did something wrong here :/

26 minutes ago, kmiller said:

I stored and awned my vehicle now a few times without a helipad beeing there and the vehicle seems to spawn randomly near (radius of 1500 meters) the original helipad location.

When I build a new helipad the vehicles spawn on that new helipad.

Sorry for double posting, I did something wrong here :/

0:36:07 "Server_PublishObj error: Wrong parameter format"

I would say this is your problem for the helipad creation

Please make sure you are using an up to date deployanything, mine has changes in it specifically to fix this issue, I guess yours is out of date (especially since it's not the same folder structure as mine)

Please use this version from my modpack: https://github.com/oiad/modPack/tree/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/scripts/deployAnything

• 1 month later...

Hi maybe someone can help me i tried to install VG but if i want to access my VG it searching for vehicles can´t store them.

and my Heli pad is despawning after restart :/

i got no errors at my RPT.

Edited by Foxx1994
forgot something

7 hours ago, Foxx1994 said:

Hi maybe someone can help me i tried to install VG but if i want to access my VG it searching for vehicles can´t store them.

and my Heli pad is despawning after restart :/

i got no errors at my RPT.

I would guess you have not changed to the new HiveExt.dll

Please put your server and client RPT on pastebin for us to see.

I'm not seeing any hive calls for procedures 800-803, which is what I used for the virtual garage HiveExt. make sure you've installed the server side pbo and SQF script modifications correctly

Edit: Also I made the hive source for VG public. The source also includes a very basic script.txt scanner to ensure players are not using a script filter bypass. Note: as of right now I don't have a precompiled copy handy so for now you have to build it yourself  https://github.com/icomrade/icomradeHiveEpoch

9 hours ago, Foxx1994 said:

i have this problem only if ESSv3 is installed at the server i tried to install ESSv3 at the mod  pack salival uploaded and i got the same problem xD idk what´s broke there

There is absolutely no issue with ESSv3 and VG/any of my other mods.

If you are having issues it's because of an install step has been missed or has been done incorrectly (I'm guessing your description.ext)

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2017 at 9:19 AM, salival said:

Hi guys,

Here's my version of Virtual Garage, it's not far off a full rewrite but includes some of the original code that the original author contributed.

Fixes a lot of problems and adds a lot of newer features:

• Single UI for storing/retrieving vehicles
  • Dynamic pricing based on vehicle type/classname
  • Dynamic limits based on vehicle type/classname
  • Adds support for removing a helipad nearby
  • Able to see storage in stored vehicles
  • RPT logging for storing/retrieving vehicles
  • Fixes dupes for more than 2 people depositing the same vehicle
  • Supports briefcases and coins
  • Localization support (currently german and russian)
  • Has uninstall information for the previous version

Please see my github repo for install instructions:

https://github.com/oiad/virtualGarage

hey salival, where download old version with extDB garage??>

• 2 weeks later...

@salival if you get chance, is there any way you could upgrade this to extdb3 if possible please with a tutorial? It seems alot more complicated than extdb but I am suffering errors with my extdb now, it still writes as per but every session logs this output: 

Spoiler

[18:43:01 +01:00] [Thread 1813073072] extDB: Found extdb-conf.ini
[18:43:01 +01:00] [Thread 1813073072] extDB: Detected 4 Cores, Setting up 4 Worker Threads
[18:43:01 +01:00] [Thread 1813073072] extDB: Database Type: MySQL
[18:43:01 +01:00] [Thread 1813073072] extDB: Database Session Pool Started
[18:43:01 +01:00] [Thread 1813073072] extDB: DB_RAW_V3: Initialized: ADD_QUOTES True
[18:43:02 +01:00] [Thread 1813073072] extDB: Invalid Format: 9:DATABASE:Database
[18:43:02 +01:00] [Thread 1813073072] extDB: Invalid Format: 9:ADD:DB_RAW_V2:1
[18:43:02 +01:00] [Thread 1813073072] extDB: Invalid Format: 9:LOCK

Thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...