[Release] Virtual Garage [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm having a issue with the vehicles not being found while searching. I did everything the instructions said but cant figure out what maybe causing this? 

Tried placing the helo pad and parking on top of it and removing the helo pad and trying it that way but nothing works? nothing is also showing up in my logs.

20190901202641_1.jpg

47 minutes ago, Reaper5150 said:

Hello, I'm having a issue with the vehicles not being found while searching. I did everything the instructions said but cant figure out what maybe causing this? 

Tried placing the helo pad and parking on top of it and removing the helo pad and trying it that way but nothing works? nothing is also showing up in my logs.

20190901202641_1.jpg

You might not have set up your database correctly. It's hard to know without you providing your server RPT.

Please put a fresh clean server RPT onto dropbox or pastebin or something and link it here

On 9/1/2019 at 9:29 PM, salival said:

You might not have set up your database correctly. It's hard to know without you providing your server RPT.

Please put a fresh clean server RPT onto dropbox or pastebin or something and link it here

I got it working! for some reason or another I messed something up with the sql missing columns in my DB went back and fixed it and changed the Hive.dll to the one provided. I blame it on lack of sleep :)

Thanks guys,  

• 2 weeks later...

somehow there is a dupe going on with this version of VG.. when I sort out how it is being done I will post.   Similar to old dupes where they disconnect storing gear/vehicles 
logs show a player buy 1 ruby, store vehicle, d/c reconnect get vehicle, rinse and repeat a few times then sell 200 ItemRuby from vehicle

Salival I know you arent coding much anymore so ill try and determine exactly how it is happening.. 

4 hours ago, A Man said:

@kingpapawawa If you are using infistar and you found out how to dupe, deactivate infistar and try it again. Most dupes are just an infistar problem not a problem with the other scripts itself.

I do not know how they are duping yet, I just know they have duped. Gonna try it out myself and see if i can recreate it. 

6 hours ago, kingpapawawa said:

somehow there is a dupe going on with this version of VG.. when I sort out how it is being done I will post.   Similar to old dupes where they disconnect storing gear/vehicles 
logs show a player buy 1 ruby, store vehicle, d/c reconnect get vehicle, rinse and repeat a few times then sell 200 ItemRuby from vehicle

Salival I know you arent coding much anymore so ill try and determine exactly how it is happening.. 

The latest VG update *should* fix this: https://github.com/oiad/virtualGarage/commit/83d8bc65d858a3f40dfa157d978fa7a31213aef0

Previously deletes were client side, so the player could store the vehicle, dc straight away and bypass the delete stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me what's wrong here:

Spoiler

14:07:20 "PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
14:07:20 "MPframework inited"
14:07:20 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
14:07:20 Error in expression <p",5]];

DZE_maintainClasses = DZE_maintainClasses + ["HeliH","HeliHCiv>
14:07:20   Error position: <DZE_maintainClasses + ["HeliH","HeliHCiv>
14:07:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_maintainclasses
14:07:20 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf, line 35
14:07:55 "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
14:08:30 "HIVE: Starting"
14:08:31 Error in expression <serverVehicleCounter = [];
_tempMaint = DayZ_WoodenFence + DayZ_WoodenGates;

EDIT: (Fixed this) Not going to delete the post, but rather keep it up as a painful reminder to myself and others to read slowly :P

I had originally assumed that:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";

Was meant to replace:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";

So like a dummy I commented it out :(

I have a question for the  scripters/coders/programmers among you. (what do people call themselves these days, I still say coder) lol

I've currently set up my server so that only Hero, Bandit and Vehicle traders can store or retrieve vehicles.

My question is: Can somebody help me edit the scripts so that AIR vehicles can only be stored or retrieved at Hero, Bandit and the Air Vehicle trader.

I've got as far as creating the array: vg_list_air = ["RU_Functionary1","Worker2","GUE_Soldier_MG"];

But my dyslexia is making it difficult to figure out which lines in player_getVehicle I need to change .. I can probably figure out the rest myself, i.e checking whether the vehicle is AIR or LAND for example.

Many thanks and to the developer, GREAT WORK :D

EDIT: This is working, but if anyone has a better way of doing please do share :)

Spoiler

Edit: dayz_code\init\variables.sqf
Add these lines above vg_list = ...
    vg_list_airplane = ["Worker2"]; //Aircraft Dealer NE
    vg_list_air = ["RU_Functionary1","Worker2","GUE_Soldier_MG"]; //Hero, Bandit and Aircraft Dealers

SAVE

Edit: scripts\virtualGarag\player_getVehicle.sqf
Add these two lines below:  _isNearPlot = (_plotCheck select 1) > 0;
    _listTraders = (position player) nearEntities [vg_list_air,5];
    _listAirplaneTrader = (position player) nearEntities [vg_list_airplane,5];
Add these lines below: if ((count _heliPad == 0) && ((_vehicle select 1) isKindOf "Air")) exitWith {localize "STR_CL_VG_NEED_HELIPAD" call dayz_rollingMessages;};
    if ((count _listTraders != 1) && ((_vehicle select 1) isKindOf "Air")) exitWith {localize "STR_CL_VG_NEED_HELIPAD" call dayz_rollingMessages;};
    if ((count _listAirplaneTrader != 1) && ((_vehicle select 1) isKindOf "Plane")) exitWith {localize "STR_CL_VG_NOTHERE_AIRPLANE" call dayz_rollingMessages;};

SAVE

Add this block of code to your stringTable.xml after: <Package name="VG">

<Key ID="STR_CL_VG_NOTHERE_AIR">
            <English>You can spawn Air Vehicles at NE, Hero or Bandit traders only.</English>
            <French>Vous pouvez frayer des véhicules aériens chez les commerçants NE, Hero ou Bandit uniquement.</French>
            <German>Sie können Air Vehicles nur bei NE-, Helden- oder Banditenhändlern laichen</German>
            <Russian>Вы можете икру воздушных транспортных средств на NE, Герой или бандит трейдеров только.</Russian>
            <Spanish>Usted puede generar vehículos aéreos en NE, Héroe o Bandidocomerciantes sólo.</Spanish>
        </Key>
       <Key ID="STR_CL_VG_NOTHERE_AIRPLANE">
            <English>You can spawn Airplanes at the NE Airfield only.</English>
            <French>Vous pouvez frayer des avions à l'aérodrome NE seulement.</French>
            <German>Sie können Flugzeuge nur auf dem NE Airfield laichen.</German>
            <Russian>Вы можете нерестить самолеты только на аэродроме NE.</Russian>
            <Spanish>Usted puede generar aviones en el aeródromo NE solamente.</Spanish>
        </Key>

SAVE

• 1 month later...

ok juat got my sever back online all was backed up so didnt touch anything.

one can store vehicles but when retreiving vehilces the red arrow stays on helipad for 1 minute roughly and nothing spawns but after server restart the vehicle will be there

server rpt shows nothing relating to this

13 minutes ago, l1nkrx7 said:

ok juat got my sever back online all was backed up so didnt touch anything.

one can store vehicles but when retreiving vehilces the red arrow stays on helipad for 1 minute roughly and nothing spawns but after server restart the vehicle will be there

server rpt shows nothing relating to this

Please always link your full server RPT. What you think doesn't matter quite often does

3 hours ago, l1nkrx7 said:

just been told traders are doing same with vehicle purchases so they only appearing after restart

rpt hadnt been wiped in ages generated a fresh one will post in morning

For the trader issue, i'm guessing you are missing this: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/SQL/epoch.sql#L111-L146

Please also post your HiveExt.log

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, hope you can help me.
I build it in my Server and working fine but after Restart the Helipad disappears and only the Owner can build a Helipad.
The second one wich is in Plotlist cant build a Pad.
Hope anyone can help me, i take this one from the first post.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:53 PM, Doggyman said:

Hello everyone, hope you can help me.
I build it in my Server and working fine but after Restart the Helipad disappears and only the Owner can build a Helipad.
The second one wich is in Plotlist cant build a Pad.
Hope anyone can help me, i take this one from the first post.

Hi, on the first question: most likely you need to update deployanything

As for the installation of the helipad, on my server it can be installed only by the one who installed the pole. I'm not sure, but maybe this is a feature of the script and there is no mistake

Hello
It is necessary to limit the installation of the “virtual garage and site” to 1 
(you can install an unlimited number of garages and helipads) from the garages you can build a base)))
I could not figure out how to remove the helipad after installing it.
I hope for your help.