[Release] Virtual Garage [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

I put this on my test server tonight, should have seen my face when I stored my suv for the first time, I haven't smiled so big over dayzmod since my evac chopper came to pick me up for the first time back in 1.0.5.1  lol. Awesome mod/update here, great instructions, easy merge too. This is going on both my servers tomorrow for sure. Thanks Salival !

17 minutes ago, Zoranth said:

Does this support Vehicle Key Changer (VKC) or does it only store the last vehicle applied to the key?

It has no idea that VKC exists/does not care, it does not influence it at all storing or getting a vehicle.

The only thing it could influence is if it removes a key from your inventory if that key is tied to other vehicles

Thank you for the quick reply @salival.

I did install it, Btw, Excellent Instructions.  

It does work very well with VKC but it only sees one vehicle at a time. So, store one, get in/out of drivers seat for next vehicle and store it, etc. If you set it to not take keys then it is not an issue for a master key

25 minutes ago, Zoranth said:

Thank you for the quick reply @salival.

I did install it, Btw, Excellent Instructions.  

It does work very well with VKC but it only sees one vehicle at a time. So, store one, get in/out of drivers seat for next vehicle and store it, etc. If you set it to not take keys then it is not an issue for a master key

It will only ever give you the option to store 1 at a time since I have it checking if you were the last person in the drivers seat. It helps stop people from duping vehicles by both trying to store the same vehicle

• 3 weeks later...

hello,

I'm having some issues. The script itself works great. The problem is I'm using an actual pre-fab garage so that people can't just drop a plot pole wherever they want and pull vehicles out of their rears at a moment's notice. I've placed the building name in the maintain array and as extra code as suggested in the vg tutorial. however, they are not being maintained and still disappearing. Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: disregard the extra code segment. That was for safe vehicles. However, I have the Garage in the maintain array of the variables.sqf....yet its not seemingly recognizing it. People pay their maintenance but it doesnt upkeep the garage. After 60 days it fades. 

1 hour ago, Runewulv said:

hello,

I'm having some issues. The script itself works great. The problem is I'm using an actual pre-fab garage so that people can't just drop a plot pole wherever they want and pull vehicles out of their rears at a moment's notice. I've placed the building name in the maintain array and as extra code as suggested in the vg tutorial. however, they are not being maintained and still disappearing. Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: disregard the extra code segment. That was for safe vehicles. However, I have the Garage in the maintain array of the variables.sqf....yet its not seemingly recognizing it. People pay their maintenance but it doesnt upkeep the garage. After 60 days it fades. 

I think there is more events in the database that you need to edit. I noticed the helipads were expiring even with being maintained.

the virtual garage itself is unaffected. I used the Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A building instead of basic plot pole for the virt garage. It's just the Garage that's not being maintained, not the garages database. If they place another garage (using the deploy anything script for an obsidian 10bcs) they can access their garage without issue again. 

I also use an outhouse_dz for my Zombie Shield Generator. Have it in the variables.sqf maintain array as well, but maintenance isn't maintaining that either and it decays after 60 days.

Spoiler

disableSerialization;
// Virtual garage stuff

vg_list = ["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A"]; // List of objects/traders that are allowed to interact with virtual garage. i.e: ["Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Worker2"];
vg_distance = 50; // Distance from objects/traders in vg_list to search/spawn vehicles from.
vg_blackListed = []; // List of classnames of vehicles that are blacklisted from being stored, i.e ["350z_red","SUV_DZ"]
vg_heliPads = ["HeliH","HeliHCivil","HeliHRescue","MAP_Heli_H_army","MAP_Heli_H_cross","Sr_border"]; // Array of heli pad classnames
vg_removeKey = false; // Remove the key from the players inventory after storing vehicle?
vg_requireKey = true; // Require the player to have the key when storing a locked vehicle.
vg_pricePer = 0; // Price in worth to store a vehicle per gear item, use 0 if you want it to be free.
vg_price = [["Land",500],["Air",500],["Boat",500]];
/*
    vg_price can be an array of vehicle config classes as well as vehicle classnames, you need to put these in order of what you prefer to get checked first.
    Price is in worth for briefcases or coins for gold based servers (10,000 worth is considered 100,000 briefcases)

i.e:
    vg_price = [["Land",500],["Air",300],["Boat",100]];
    vg_price = [["350z_red",200],["Land",500],["AH1Z",1000],["Air",300],["Boat",100]];
*/
vg_limit = [["Land",10],["Air",10],["Boat",5]];
/*
    vg_limit can be an array of vehicle config classes and classnames to narrow down what players can store or it can be a numerical value for a total limit.
    These can be classnames as well as config classnames, you need to put these in order of what you prefer to get checked first.

i.e:
    vg_limit = [["Land",5],["Air",3],["Boat",1]];
    vg_limit = [["350z_red",2],["Land",5],["AH1Z",1],["Air",3],["Boat",1]];
    vg_limit = 5;
*/
VRcycles = ["M1030_US_DES_EP1","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1","TT650_Civ","TT650_Ins","TT650_TK_CIV_EP1"];
VRquads = ["ATV_CZ_EP1","ATV_US_EP1","BAF_ATV_D","BAF_ATV_W"];
VRcars = ["car_hatchback","car_sedan","datsun1_civil_1_open_DZE","datsun1_civil_2_covered_DZE","datsun1_civil_3_open_DZE","GLT_M300_LT","GLT_M300_ST","hilux1_civil_1_open_DZE","hilux1_civil_2_covered_DZE","hilux1_civil_3_open_DZE","Lada1""Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1","Lada2","Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1","LadaLM","policecar","S1203_ambulance_EP1","S1203_TK_CIV_EP1","Skoda","SkodaBlue","SkodaGreen","SkodaRed","VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1","Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1","Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1","VWGolf","ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE","BAF_Offroad_W","BTR40_MG_TK_GUE_EP1","BTR40_TK_GUE_EP1","GAZ_Vodnik_HMG","GAZ_Vodnik_DZE","GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac","HMMWV_Ambulance","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DZ","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE","HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE","HMMWV_Armored","HMMWV_Avenger","LandRover_CZ_EP1","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE","LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE","LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1","Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE""Offroad_SPG9_Gue","Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE","Pickup_PK_INS_DZE","Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE","SUV_Blue","SUV_Camo","SUV_Charcoal","SUV_Green","SUV_Orange","SUV_Pink","SUV_Red","SUV_Silver","SUV_TK_CIV_EP1","SUV_White","SUV_Yellow","UAZ_CDF","UAZ_INS","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE","UAZ_RU","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1","UAZ_SPG9_INS"];
VRtrucks = ["MTVR"]; //mtvrs and etc
VRapcs = []; //btr's and things like that
VRapvs = []; //tracked vehicles but not tanks
VRtanks = [];
VRhelos = [];
VRplanes = ["C130J_US_EP1_DZ","MV22_DZ"];
VRtargets = VRcycles + VRquads + VRcars + VRtrucks + VRapcs + VRapvs + VRtanks + VRhelos + VRplanes;
//Model Variables
Bandit1_DZ = "Bandit1_DZ";
BanditW1_DZ = "BanditW1_DZ";
Survivor1_DZ = "Survivor1_DZ";
Survivor2_DZ = "Survivor2_DZ";
SurvivorW2_DZ = "SurvivorW2_DZ";
Sniper1_DZ = "Sniper1_DZ";
Camo1_DZ = "Camo1_DZ";
Soldier1_DZ = "Soldier1_DZ";
Rocket_DZ = "Rocket_DZ";
// EPOCH ADDITIONS
Bandit2_DZ = "Bandit2_DZ";
BanditW2_DZ = "BanditW2_DZ";
SurvivorW3_DZ = "SurvivorW2_DZ";

//Rolling Msg system
Message_1 = "";
Message_2 = "";
Message_3 = "";
Message_1_time = 0;
Message_2_time = 0;
Message_3_time = 0;
//Kill Feed
death_1 = "";
death_2 = "";
death_3 = "";
death_4 = "";
death_1_time = 0;
death_2_time = 0;
death_3_time = 0;
death_4_time = 0;

//OpenTarget timer
OpenTarget_Time = 0;

///Player classes
AllPlayers = ["Survivor_DZ","Survivor1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Survivor3_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ","SurvivorWdesert_DZ","SurvivorWurban_DZ","SurvivorWsequishaD_DZ","SurvivorWsequisha_DZ","SurvivorWpink_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ","Bandit2_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Soldier_Crew_PMC","Rocket_DZ","Rocker1_DZ","Rocker2_DZ","Rocker3_DZ","Rocker4_DZ","Priest_DZ","Functionary1_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","Pilot_EP1_DZ","RU_Policeman_DZ","pz_policeman","pz_suit1","pz_suit2","pz_worker1","pz_worker2","pz_worker3","pz_doctor","pz_teacher","pz_hunter","pz_villager1","pz_villager2","pz_villager3","pz_priest","Soldier_TL_PMC_DZ","Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ","Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ","Drake_Light_DZ","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","FR_OHara_DZ","FR_Rodriguez_DZ","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Graves_Light_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","TK_Special_Forces_MG_EP1_DZ","TK_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","TK_Commander_EP1_DZ","RU_Soldier_Crew_DZ","INS_Lopotev_DZ","INS_Soldier_AR_DZ","INS_Soldier_CO_DZ","INS_Bardak_DZ","INS_Worker2_DZ","USMC_Soldier_Officer_DZ","USMC_Soldier_MG_DZ","USMC_Soldier_Pilot_DZ","FR_TL_DZ","FR_R_DZ","FR_Marksman_DZ","FR_Assault_R_DZ","RU_Soldier_DZ","RU_Soldier_Officer_DZ","RUS_Soldier1_DZ","RUS_Commander_DZ","MVD_Soldier_DZ","Ins_Soldier_2_DZ","Ins_Commander_DZ","Ins_Soldier_Crew_DZ","CDF_Soldier_DZ","Doctor_DZ","Assistant_DZ","Worker1_DZ","Worker3_DZ","Worker4_DZ","TK_CIV_Takistani01_EP1_DZ","TK_CIV_Takistani03_EP1_DZ","TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1_DZ","TK_CIV_Takistani06_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_AR_EP1_DZ","TK_GUE_Soldier_EP1_DZ","CZ_Soldier_SL_DES_EP1_DZ","US_Soldier_EP1_DZ","UN_CDF_Soldier_Guard_EP1_DZ","UN_CDF_Soldier_EP1_DZ","GER_Soldier_TL_EP1_DZ","BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP_DZ","BAF_Soldier_N_MTP_DZ","FR_Sapper_DZ"];
DayZ_Male = ["Survivor_DZ","Survivor1_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Survivor3_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ","Soldier_Crew_PMC","Rocket_DZ","Rocker1_DZ","Rocker2_DZ","Rocker3_DZ","Rocker4_DZ","Priest_DZ","Functionary1_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","Pilot_EP1_DZ","RU_Policeman_DZ","pz_policeman","pz_suit1","pz_suit2","pz_worker1","pz_worker2","pz_worker3","pz_doctor","pz_teacher","pz_hunter","pz_villager1","pz_villager2","pz_villager3","pz_priest","Soldier_TL_PMC_DZ","Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ","Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ","Drake_Light_DZ","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","FR_OHara_DZ","FR_Rodriguez_DZ","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Graves_Light_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","TK_Special_Forces_MG_EP1_DZ","TK_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","TK_Commander_EP1_DZ","RU_Soldier_Crew_DZ","INS_Lopotev_DZ","INS_Soldier_AR_DZ","INS_Soldier_CO_DZ","INS_Bardak_DZ","INS_Worker2_DZ","USMC_Soldier_Officer_DZ","USMC_Soldier_MG_DZ","USMC_Soldier_Pilot_DZ","FR_TL_DZ","FR_R_DZ","FR_Marksman_DZ","FR_Assault_R_DZ","RU_Soldier_DZ","RU_Soldier_Officer_DZ","RUS_Soldier1_DZ","RUS_Commander_DZ","MVD_Soldier_DZ","Ins_Soldier_2_DZ","Ins_Commander_DZ","Ins_Soldier_Crew_DZ","CDF_Soldier_DZ","Doctor_DZ","Assistant_DZ","Worker1_DZ","Worker3_DZ","Worker4_DZ","TK_CIV_Takistani01_EP1_DZ","TK_CIV_Takistani03_EP1_DZ","TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1_DZ","TK_CIV_Takistani06_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_AR_EP1_DZ","TK_GUE_Soldier_EP1_DZ","CZ_Soldier_SL_DES_EP1_DZ","US_Soldier_EP1_DZ","UN_CDF_Soldier_Guard_EP1_DZ","UN_CDF_Soldier_EP1_DZ","GER_Soldier_TL_EP1_DZ","BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP_DZ","BAF_Soldier_N_MTP_DZ","FR_Sapper_DZ"];
DayZ_Female = ["SurvivorW2_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ","SurvivorWurban_DZ","SurvivorWdesert_DZ","SurvivorWsequishaD_DZ","SurvivorWsequisha_DZ","SurvivorWpink_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ"];

//Classnames for specific items
MeleeWeapons = ["MeleeHatchet","MeleeCrowbar","MeleeMachete","MeleeBaseball","MeleeBaseBallBat","MeleeBaseBallBatBarbed","MeleeBaseBallBatNails","MeleeFishingPole","MeleeSledge"];
MeleeMagazines = ["Hatchet_Swing","Crowbar_Swing","Machete_Swing","Bat_Swing","BatBarbed_Swing","BatNails_Swing","Fishing_Swing","Sledge_Swing"];
MeleeAmmo = ["Hatchet_Swing_Ammo","Crowbar_Swing_Ammo","Machete_Swing_Ammo","Bat_Swing_Ammo","BatBarbed_Swing_Ammo","BatNailed_Swing_Ammo","Fishing_Swing_Ammo","Sledge_Swing_Ammo","Chainsaw_Swing_Ammo"];
Dayz_fishingItems = ["MeleeFishingPole"];
Dayz_plants = ["Dayz_Plant1","Dayz_Plant2","Dayz_Plant3"];
Dayz_attachment_array = ["Attachment_ACG","Attachment_AIM"];
//DayZ_Tents = ["TentStorage","TentStorage0","TentStorage1","TentStorage2","TentStorage3","TentStorage4","DomeTentStorage","DomeTentStorage0","DomeTentStorage1","DomeTentStorage2","DomeTentStorage3","DomeTentStorage4"]
//DayZ_Stashs = ["StashSmall","StashSmall1","StashSmall2","StashSmall3","StashSmall4","StashMedium","StashMedium1","StashMedium2","StashMedium3","StashMedium4"]
//DayZ_cutter = ["Wire_cat1","Sandbag1_DZ","Fence_DZ","Generator_DZ","Hedgehog_DZ","CamoNet_DZ"]
DayZ_Backpacks = ["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_TerminalPack_EP1","DZ_CompactPack_EP1","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
Dayz_Gutting = ["ItemKnife","ItemKnife5","ItemKnife4","ItemKnife3","ItemKnife2","ItemKnife1","ItemKnifeBlunt"];
DayZ_Ignitors = ["ItemMatchbox","Item5Matchbox","Item4Matchbox","Item3Matchbox","Item2Matchbox","Item1Matchbox"];
DayZ_traps = ["Trap_Cans","TrapTripwireFlare","TrapBearTrapSmoke","TrapTripwireGrenade","TrapTripwireSmoke","TrapBearTrapFlare"];
DayZ_ViralZeds = ["z_new_villager2","z_new_villager3","z_new_villager4","z_new_worker2","z_new_worker3","z_new_worker4"];
DayZ_SafeObjects = ["HeliHRescue","Base_Fire_DZ","WoodenGate_1","WoodenGate_2","WoodenGate_3","WoodenGate_4","Land_Fire_DZ","TentStorage","TentStorage0","TentStorage1","TentStorage2","TentStorage3","TentStorage4","StashSmall","StashSmall1","StashSmall2","StashSmall3","StashSmall4","StashMedium","StashMedium1","StashMedium2","StashMedium3","StashMedium4","Wire_cat1","Sandbag1_DZ","Fence_DZ","Generator_DZ","Hedgehog_DZ","BearTrap_DZ","DomeTentStorage","DomeTentStorage0","DomeTentStorage1","DomeTentStorage2","DomeTentStorage3","DomeTentStorage4","CamoNet_DZ","Trap_Cans","TrapTripwireFlare","TrapBearTrapSmoke","TrapTripwireGrenade","TrapTripwireSmoke","TrapBearTrapFlare","TentStorageDomed","VaultStorageLocked","BagFenceRound_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Land_HBarrier3_DZ","Land_HBarrier5_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","StickFence_DZ","LightPole_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","SandNest_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ","WoodFloor_DZ","WoodLargeWall_DZ","WoodLargeWallDoor_DZ","WoodLargeWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWall_DZ","WoodSmallWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWallDoor_DZ","LockboxStorageLocked","WoodFloorHalf_DZ","WoodFloorQuarter_DZ","WoodStairs_DZ","WoodStairsSans_DZ","WoodStairsRails_DZ","WoodSmallWallThird_DZ","WoodLadder_DZ","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked","CinderWallHalf_DZ","CinderWall_DZ","CinderWallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ","CinderWallSmallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ","MetalFloor_DZ","MetalFloor_Preview_DZ","WoodRamp_DZ","GunRack_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","DesertTentStorage","DesertTentStorage0","DesertTentStorage1","DesertTentStorage2","DesertTentStorage3","DesertTentStorage4","Microphone2_ep1"];
DayZ_DropDrageeObjects = ["WoodenGate_1","WoodenGate_2","WoodenGate_3","WoodenGate_4","TentStorage","TentStorage0","TentStorage1","TentStorage2","TentStorage3","TentStorage4","Wire_cat1","Sandbag1_DZ","Fence_DZ","Generator_DZ","Hedgehog_DZ","DomeTentStorage","DomeTentStorage0","DomeTentStorage1","DomeTentStorage2","DomeTentStorage3","DomeTentStorage4","TentStorageDomed","VaultStorageLocked","BagFenceRound_DZ","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Land_HBarrier3_DZ","Land_HBarrier5_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","StickFence_DZ","SandNest_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ","WoodLargeWall_DZ","WoodLargeWallDoor_DZ","WoodLargeWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWall_DZ","WoodSmallWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWallDoor_DZ","LockboxStorageLocked","WoodSmallWallThird_DZ","WoodLadder_DZ","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked","CinderWallHalf_DZ","CinderWall_DZ","CinderWallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ","CinderWallSmallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ","DesertTentStorage","DesertTentStorage0","DesertTentStorage1","DesertTentStorage2","DesertTentStorage3","DesertTentStorage4","WoodFloorHalf_DZ","WoodFloor_DZ","WoodFloorQuarter_DZ","WoodStairs_DZ","WoodStairsSans_DZ","WoodStairsRails_DZ","MetalFloor_DZ","WoodRamp_DZ"];
DayZ_GearedObjects = ["Car","Helicopter","Motorcycle","Ship","TentStorage_base","StashSmall_base","StashMedium_base","Plane","Tank","VaultStorage","LockboxStorage","TentStorage","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","GunRack_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","Generator_DZ"];
DayZ_RestingAnims = ["amovpsitmstpsnonwpstdnon_ground","amovpsitmstpsnonwpstdnon_smoking","amovpsitmstpsraswrfldnon_weaponcheck1","amovpsitmstpsraswrfldnon"];
dayz_typedBags = ["bloodTester","bloodBagANEG","bloodBagAPOS","bloodBagBNEG","bloodBagBPOS","bloodBagABNEG","bloodBagABPOS","bloodBagONEG","bloodBagOPOS","wholeBloodBagANEG","wholeBloodBagAPOS","wholeBloodBagBNEG","wholeBloodBagBPOS","wholeBloodBagABNEG","wholeBloodBagABPOS","wholeBloodBagONEG","wholeBloodBagOPOS"];
dayz_playerAchievements = []; //[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0]
dayz_trees = ["ind_timbers.p3d","t_picea2s_snow.p3d","b_corylus.p3d","t_quercus3s.p3d","t_larix3s.p3d","t_pyrus2s.p3d","str_briza_kriva.p3d","dd_borovice.p3d","les_singlestrom_b.p3d","les_singlestrom.p3d","smrk_velky.p3d","smrk_siroky.p3d","smrk_maly.p3d","les_buk.p3d","str krovisko vysoke.p3d","str_fikovnik_ker.p3d","str_fikovnik.p3d","str vrba.p3d","hrusen2.p3d","str dub jiny.p3d","str lipa.p3d","str briza.p3d","p_akat02s.p3d","jablon.p3d","p_buk.p3d","str_topol.p3d","str_topol2.p3d","p_osika.p3d","t_picea3f.p3d","t_picea2s.p3d","t_picea1s.p3d","t_fagus2w.p3d","t_fagus2s.p3d","t_fagus2f.p3d","t_betula1f.p3d","t_betula2f.p3d","t_betula2s.p3d","t_betula2w.p3d","t_alnus2s.p3d","t_acer2s.p3d","t_populus3s.p3d","t_quercus2f.p3d","t_sorbus2s.p3d","t_malus1s.p3d","t_salix2s.p3d","t_picea1s_w.p3d","t_picea2s_w.p3d","t_ficusb2s_ep1.p3d","t_populusb2s_ep1.p3d","t_populusf2s_ep1.p3d","t_amygdalusc2s_ep1.p3d","t_pistacial2s_ep1.p3d","t_pinuse2s_ep1.p3d","t_pinuss3s_ep1.p3d","t_prunuss2s_ep1.p3d","t_pinusn2s.p3d","t_pinusn1s.p3d","t_pinuss2f.p3d","t_poplar2f_dead_pmc.p3d","misc_torzotree_pmc.p3d","misc_burnspruce_pmc.p3d","brg_cocunutpalm8.p3d","brg_umbrella_acacia01b.p3d","brg_jungle_tree_canopy_1.p3d","brg_jungle_tree_canopy_2.p3d","brg_cocunutpalm4.p3d","brg_cocunutpalm3.p3d","palm_01.p3d","palm_02.p3d","palm_03.p3d","palm_04.p3d","palm_09.p3d","palm_10.p3d","brg_cocunutpalm2.p3d","brg_jungle_tree_antiaris.p3d","brg_cocunutpalm1.p3d","str habr.p3d","brg_bird_1.p3d","brg_bird_2.p3d","brg_bird_3.p3d","brg_umbrella_acacia02b.p3d","brg_africandoumpalm_1.p3d","brg_umbrella_acacia04b.p3d","brg_datepalm_4.p3d","brg_datepalm_1.p3d","brg_umbrella_acacia03b.p3d","brg_bottle_4.p3d","brg_aloe1.p3d","brg_umbrella_acacia03.p3d","brg_umbrella_acacia01.p3d","brg_umbrella_acacia04.p3d","brg_aloe2.p3d","brg_umbrella_acacia02.p3d","brg_aloe3.p3d","brg_bottle_1.p3d","brg_datepalm_3.p3d","brg_datepalm_2.p3d","brg_baobab_1.p3d","brg_bottle_2.p3d","brg_bottle_3.p3d","t_fraxinus2s.p3d","t_carpinus2s.p3d"];

Dayz_meatraw =
[
    "FoodBeefRaw",
    "FoodMuttonRaw",
    "FoodChickenRaw",
    "FoodRabbitRaw",
    "FoodBaconRaw",
    "FoodGoatRaw",
    "FoodDogRaw",
    "FishRawTrout",
    "FishRawSeaBass",
    "FishRawTuna"
];

Dayz_meatcooked =
[
    "FoodBeefCooked",
    "FoodMuttonCooked",
    "FoodChickenCooked",
    "FoodRabbitCooked",
    "FoodBaconCooked",
    "FoodGoatCooked",
    "FoodDogCooked",
    "FishCookedTrout",
    "FishCookedSeaBass",
    "FishCookedTuna"
];

boil_tin_cans =
[
    "TrashTinCan",
    "FoodCanGriffEmpty",
    "FoodCanBadguyEmpty",
    "FoodCanBoneboyEmpty",
    "FoodCanCornEmpty",
    "FoodCanCurgonEmpty",
    "FoodCanDemonEmpty",
    "FoodCanFraggleosEmpty",
    "FoodCanHerpyEmpty",
    "FoodCanDerpyEmpty",
    "FoodCanOrlokEmpty",
    "FoodCanPowellEmpty",
    "FoodCanTylersEmpty",
    "FoodCanUnlabeledEmpty",
    "FoodCanRusUnlabeledEmpty",
    "FoodCanRusStewEmpty",
    "FoodCanRusPorkEmpty",
    "FoodCanRusPeasEmpty",
    "FoodCanRusMilkEmpty",
    "FoodCanRusCornEmpty",
    "ItemSodaEmpty",
    "ItemSodaClaysEmpty",
    "ItemSodaDrwasteEmpty",
    "ItemSodaFrankaEmpty",
    "ItemSodaGrapeDrinkEmpty",
    "ItemSodaLemonadeEmpty",
    "ItemSodaLirikEmpty",
    "ItemSodaLvgEmpty",
    "ItemSodaMtngreenEmpty",
    "ItemSodaMzlyEmpty",
    "ItemSodaPeppsyEmpty",
    "ItemSodaR4z0rEmpty",
    "ItemSodaRabbitEmpty",
    "ItemSodaRocketFuelEmpty",
    "ItemSodaSacriteEmpty",
    //"ItemSodaSherbetEmpty",
    "ItemSodaSmashtEmpty",
    "FoodCanPotatoesEmpty",
    "FoodCanBeefEmpty"
];

canPickup = false;
pickupInit = false;
mouseOverCarry = false; //for carry slot since determining mouse pos doesn't work right
dayZ_partClasses = ["PartFueltank","PartWheel","PartEngine"]; //No need to add PartGeneric, it is default for everything
dayZ_explosiveParts = ["palivo","motor"];
if (isNil "infectedWaterHoles") then {infectedWaterHoles = [];}; //Needed for non-cherno maps

//Survival Variables
SleepFood = 2160; //minutes (48 hours)
SleepWater = 1440; //minutes (24 hours)
SleepTemperatur = 90 / 100;    //First value = Minutes until player reaches the coldest point at night (without other effects! night factor expected to be -1) //TeeChange

//Server Variables
allowConnection = false;
dayz_serverObjectMonitor = [];

//GUI
Dayz_GUI_R = 0.38; // 0.7 .38
Dayz_GUI_G = 0.63; // -0.63
Dayz_GUI_B = 0.26; // -0.26

//actions blockers
a_player_cooking = false;
a_player_boil = false;
a_player_jerryfilling = false;
a_player_repairing = false;

//Player self-action handles
vkc_claimPrice = 1000; // Amount in worth for claiming a vehicle. See the top of this script for an explanation.
vkc_changePrice = 5000; // Amount in worth for changing the key for a vehicle. See the top of this script for an explanation.
dayz_resetSelfActions = {
s_scrap_dat = -1; //VRs scraptastic
 s_player_zfrec = -1;
 s_player_bomb = -1;
s_player_evacCall = -1;
s_player_makeEvacChopper = -1;
s_player_wreckloot = -1;
s_player_dragdead = -1;
s_player_zhide2 = -1;
s_player_zhide3 = -1;
s_player_cleanguts = -1;
    s_player_equip_carry = -1;
    s_player_dragbody = -1;
    s_player_fire = -1;
    s_player_cook = -1;
    s_player_boil = -1;
    s_player_fireout = -1;
    s_player_packtent = -1;
    s_player_packtentinfected = -1;
    s_player_fillwater = -1;
    s_player_fillwater2 = -1;
    s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    s_player_grabflare = -1;
    s_player_removeflare = -1;
    s_player_painkiller = -1;
    s_player_studybody = -1;
    s_build_Sandbag1_DZ = -1;
    s_build_Hedgehog_DZ = -1;
    s_build_Wire_cat1 = -1;
    s_player_deleteBuild = -1;
    s_player_flipveh = -1;
    s_player_stats = -1;
    s_player_sleep = -1;
    s_player_fillfuel210 = -1;
    s_player_fillfuel20 = -1;
    s_player_fillfuel5 = -1;
    s_player_siphonfuel = -1;
    s_player_repair_crtl = -1;
    s_player_fishing = -1;
    s_player_fishing_veh = -1;
    s_player_gather = -1;
    s_player_debugCheck = -1;
    s_player_destroytent = -1;
    s_player_attach_bomb = -1;
    s_player_upgradestorage = -1;
    s_player_Drinkfromhands = -1;
    /*s_player_lockhouse = -1; //Vanilla base building currently not used in Epoch
    s_player_unlockhouse = -1;
    s_player_openGate = -1;
    s_player_CloseGate = -1;
    s_player_breakinhouse = -1;
    s_player_setCode = -1;
    s_player_BuildUnLock = -1;
    s_player_BuildLock = -1;*/

// EPOCH ADDITIONS
    s_player_packvault = -1;
    s_player_lockvault = -1;
    s_player_unlockvault = -1;
    s_player_attack = -1;
    s_player_callzombies = -1;
    s_player_showname = -1;
    s_player_pzombiesattack = -1;
    s_player_pzombiesvision = -1;
    s_player_pzombiesfeed = -1;
    s_player_tamedog = -1;
    s_player_parts_crtl = -1;
    s_player_movedog = -1;
    s_player_speeddog = -1;
    s_player_calldog = -1;
    s_player_feeddog = -1;
    s_player_waterdog = -1;
    s_player_staydog = -1;
    s_player_trackdog = -1;
    s_player_barkdog = -1;
    s_player_warndog = -1;
    s_player_followdog = -1;
    s_player_information = -1;    
    s_player_fuelauto = -1;
    s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;
    s_player_fillgen = -1;
    s_player_upgrade_build = -1;
    s_player_maint_build = -1;
    s_player_downgrade_build = -1;
    s_player_towing = -1;
    s_halo_action = -1;
    s_player_SurrenderedGear = -1;
    s_player_maintain_area = -1;
    s_player_maintain_area_force = -1;
    s_player_maintain_area_preview = -1;
    s_player_heli_lift = -1;
    s_player_heli_detach = -1;
    s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;
    s_player_lockUnlockInside_ctrl = -1;
    s_player_toggleSnap = -1;
    s_player_toggleSnapSelect = -1;
    s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint = [];
    snapActions = -1;
    s_player_plot_boundary = -1;
    s_player_plotManagement = -1;
    s_player_toggleDegree = -1;
    s_player_toggleDegrees=[];
    degreeActions = -1;
    s_player_toggleVector = -1;
    s_player_toggleVectors=[];
    vectorActions = -1;
    s_player_manageDoor = -1;
    s_player_clothes = -1; // Zabns take clothes
        // Custom below

s_player_copyToKey = -1;
    s_player_claimVehicle = -1;
       s_player_butcher_human = -1;
    s_player_bury_human = -1;
    s_garage_dialog = -1;
};
call dayz_resetSelfActions;

//Engineering variables
s_player_lastTarget = objNull;
s_player_repairActions = [];

//Initialize Medical Variables
force_dropBody = false;
r_interrupt = false;
r_doLoop = false;
r_self = false;
r_self_actions = [];
r_drag_sqf = false;
r_action = false;
r_action_unload = false;
r_player_handler = false;
r_player_unconsciousInProgress = false;
r_player_unconsciousInputDisabled = false;
r_player_dead = false;
r_player_unconscious = false;
r_player_infected = false;
//infection from hits
r_player_Sepsis = [false, 0];
r_player_injured = false;
r_player_inpain = false;
r_player_loaded = false;
r_player_cardiac = false;
r_fracture_legs = false;
r_fracture_arms = false;
r_player_vehicle = player;
r_player_blood = 12000;
r_player_bloodregen = 0;
r_player_bloodgainpersec = 0;
r_player_bloodlosspersec = 0;
r_player_bloodpersec = 0; //Blood Per Sec (gain - loss)
r_player_foodstack = 1;
//player skill
r_player_lowblood = false;
r_player_timeout = 0;
r_player_bloodTotal = r_player_blood;
r_public_blood = r_player_blood;
r_player_bloodDanger = r_player_bloodTotal * 0.2;
r_player_actions = [];
r_handlerCount = 0;
r_action_targets = [];
r_pitchWhine = false;
r_isBandit = false;
dayz_DisplayGenderSelect = true;
//blood test vars
r_A_watered = false;
r_B_watered = false;
r_D_watered = false;
r_control_watered = false;
r_canClick_resultsCard = false;
r_resultsCard_Clicked = false;
r_water_clicked = false;
r_needleclicked = 0;
r_needleReset = false;
r_control_done = false;
r_antiA_done = false;
r_antiB_done = false;
r_antiD_done = false;
carryClick = false;
dayz_actionInProgress = false;
dayz_workingInprogress = false;
gear_done = false;

//player warming up vars
//heatpack
r_player_warming_heatpack = [false, 0];
r_player_warming_heatpack_time = 600; 

//displays temp progress
r_player_temp_factor = 0; //to be used for temp(up/down) indicators
r_player_temp_min_factor = -0.04; //(lvl3 down arrow)
r_player_temp_max_factor = 0.04; //(lvl3 up arrow)

//INT Nutrition Info
r_player_Nutrition = 0; // Calories
r_player_nutritionMuilpty = 2;

//ammo routine
r_player_actions2 = [];
r_action2 = false;
r_player_lastVehicle = objNull;
r_player_lastSeat = [];
r_player_removeActions2 = {
    if (!isNull r_player_lastVehicle) then {
        {
            r_player_lastVehicle removeAction _x;
        } count r_player_actions2;
        r_player_actions2 = [];
        r_action2 = false;
    };
};

USEC_woundHit = ["","body","hands","legs","head_hit"]; // limbs hit given by arma engine when fnc_usec_damageHandler is called
DAYZ_woundHit = [["body","hands","legs","head_hit"],[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,2,3]];
DAYZ_woundHit_ok = [["body","hands","legs"],[0,0,0,0,0,1,1,1,2,2]];
USEC_MinorWounds = ["hands","legs"];
USEC_woundPoint = [ // translation table USEC_woundHit -> SV suffixes
    ["Pelvis","aimpoint"],
    ["aimpoint"], //,"RightShoulder","LeftShoulder"
    ["lelbow","relbow"],
    ["RightFoot","LeftFoot"],
    ["neck","pilot"]
];
USEC_typeOfWounds = [ // used by player_sumMedical, should contains all limbs described in USEC_woundPoint. These limbs statuses are saved by server_playerSync in HIVE if they are bleeding (medical select 8)
    "Pelvis",
    "aimpoint",
    "lelbow","relbow",
    "RightFoot","LeftFoot",
    "neck","pilot"
];

//Initialize Zombie Variables
dayz_zombieTargetList = [["SoldierWB",50],["Air",500],["LandVehicle",200]];
PVDZ_obj_Publish = []; // Used for eventhandler to spawn a mirror of players tent
PVCDZ_obj_HideBody = objNull;

//DayZ settings
dayz_lastHumanityChange = diag_tickTime;
dayz_maxAnimals = 5;
dayz_maxPlants = 3;
dayz_animalDistance = 600;
dayz_plantDistance = 600;

dayz_maxMaxModels = 80; // max quantity of Man models (player or Z, dead or alive) around players. Below this limit we can spawn Z // max quantity of loot piles around players. Below this limit we can spawn some loot
dayz_cantseeDist = 150; // distance from which we can spawn a Z in front of any player without ray-tracing and angle checks
dayz_cantseefov = 70; // half player field-of-view. Visible Z won't be spawned in front of any near players
dayz_canDelete = 350; // Z, further than this distance from its "owner", will be deleted
dayz_traps = [];
dayz_traps_active = [];
dayz_traps_trigger = [];

//Settings Not under dayz_settings
if(isNil "dayz_attackRange") then { 
    dayz_attackRange = 3;
};
if(isNil "dayz_DamageMultiplier") then { 
    dayz_DamageMultiplier = 1;
};
if(isNil "dayz_quickSwitch") then {
    dayz_quickSwitch = false; //Enable quick weapon switch,
};
//Will be moved to map
if(isNil "dayz_infectiouswaterholes") then {
    dayz_infectiouswaterholes = true; //Enable infected waterholes
};
if(isNil "dayz_POIs") then {
    dayz_POIs = true; //Enable POI's
};
if(isNil "dayz_ForcefullmoonNights") then {
    dayz_ForcefullmoonNights = false; // Forces night time to be full moon.
};
if(isNil "dayz_randomMaxFuelAmount") then {
    dayz_randomMaxFuelAmount = 500; //Puts a random amount of fuel in all fuel stations.
};
if(isNil "dayz_townGenerator") then {
    dayz_townGenerator = true; // Spawn map junk. Currently only compatible with Chernarus. Need to add coordinates for other maps.
};
if(isNil "dayz_townGeneratorBlackList") then {
    dayz_townGeneratorBlackList = []; // Town generator will not spawn junk within 150m of these positions.
};

//Replace server individual settings with ranked settings
if(isNil "dayz_presets") then { dayz_presets = "Vanilla"; };

switch (dayz_presets) do {
    case "Custom": { //Custom 
        if(isNil "dayz_enableGhosting") then { dayz_enableGhosting = false; };
        if(isNil "dayz_ghostTimer") then { dayz_ghostTimer = 120; };
        if(isNil "dayz_spawnselection") then { dayz_spawnselection = 0; };
        if(isNil "dayz_spawncarepkgs_clutterCutter") then { dayz_spawncarepkgs_clutterCutter = 0; };
        if(isNil "dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter") then { dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter = 0; };
        if(isNil "dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter") then { dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter = 0; };
        if(isNil "dayz_bleedingeffect") then { dayz_bleedingeffect = 2; };
        if(isNil "dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks") then { dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks = 60 * 10; };
        if(isNil "dayz_temperature_override") then { dayz_temperature_override = true; };
        if(isNil "dayz_nutritionValuesSystem") then { dayz_nutritionValuesSystem = false; };
        if(isNil "dayz_classicBloodBagSystem") then { dayz_classicBloodBagSystem = false; };
        if(isNil "dayz_enableFlies") then { dayz_enableFlies = true; };
    };
    case "Classic": { //Classic
        dayz_enableGhosting = false; //Enable disable the ghosting system.
        dayz_ghostTimer = 120; //Sets how long in seconds a player must be dissconnected before being able to login again.
        dayz_spawnselection = 0; //Turn on spawn selection 0 = random only spawns, 1 = Spawn choice based on limits
        dayz_spawncarepkgs_clutterCutter = 0; //0 =  loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted and 2 = no grass
        dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter = 0;    // heli crash options 0 =  loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted and 2 = no grass
        dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter = 0; // infected base spawn... 0: loot hidden in grass, 1: loot lifted, 2: no grass 
        dayz_bleedingeffect = 2; //1= blood on the ground, 2= partical effect, 3 = both.
        dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks = 60 * 10; //how long can a player be freely attacked for after attacking someone unprovoked.
        dayz_temperature_override = true; // Set to true to disable all temperature changes.
        dayz_nutritionValuesSystem = false; //Enables nutrition system
        dayz_classicBloodBagSystem = true; //Enables one type of bloodbag
        dayz_enableFlies = true;  //Enables flies spawning on death
    };
    case "Elite": { //Elite
        dayz_enableGhosting = true; //Enable disable the ghosting system.
        dayz_ghostTimer = 90; //Sets how long in seconds a player must be dissconnected before being able to login again.
        dayz_spawnselection = 0; //Turn on spawn selection 0 = random only spawns, 1 = Spawn choice based on limits
        dayz_spawncarepkgs_clutterCutter = 0; //0 =  loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted and 2 = no grass
        dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter = 0;    // heli crash options 0 =  loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted and 2 = no grass
        dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter = 0; // infected base spawn... 0: loot hidden in grass, 1: loot lifted, 2: no grass 
        dayz_bleedingeffect = 3; //1= blood on the ground, 2= partical effect, 3 = both.
        dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks = 60 * 25; //how long can a player be freely attacked for after attacking someone unprovoked.
        dayz_temperature_override = false; // Set to true to disable all temperature changes.
        dayz_nutritionValuesSystem = true; //Enables nutrition system
        dayz_classicBloodBagSystem = false; //Enables one type of bloodbag
        dayz_enableFlies = true; //Enables flies spawning on death
    };
    default { //Vanilla
        dayz_enableGhosting = true; //Enable disable the ghosting system.
        dayz_ghostTimer = 60; //Sets how long in seconds a player must be disconnected before being able to login again.
        dayz_spawnselection = 1; //Turn on spawn selection 0 = random only spawns, 1 = Spawn choice based on limits
        dayz_bleedingeffect = 3; //1= blood on the ground, 2= partical effect, 3 = both.
        dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks = 60 * 10; //how long can a player be freely attacked for after attacking someone unprovoked.
        dayz_temperature_override = false; // Set to true to disable all temperature changes.
        dayz_nutritionValuesSystem = true; //Enables nutrition system
        dayz_classicBloodBagSystem = false; //Enables one type of bloodbag
        dayz_enableFlies = true; //Enables flies spawning on death
    };
};

respawn_west_original = getMarkerPos "respawn_west"; //Prevent problems caused by cheaters moving respawn_west marker with setMarkerPos or deleteMarker

switch (toLower worldName) do {
    case "napf";
    case "sauerland" : {dayz_minpos = -1000; dayz_maxpos = 26000;};
    case "tavi" : {dayz_minpos = -26000; dayz_maxpos = 26000;};
    case "chernarus" : {dayz_minpos = -1; dayz_maxpos = 16000;};
    case default {dayz_minpos = -20000; dayz_maxpos = 20000;};
};

//start achievements_init
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\achievements_init.sqf";

// EPOCH ADDITIONS
keypadCancel = false; //Brute force fix
keyPadReset = {uiSleep 2; keypadCancel = false;};
canbuild = true;
dayz_activeInvites = [];
dayz_combination = "";
dayz_disallowedVault = ["TentStorage","BuiltItems","ModularItems","DZE_Base_Object","Generator_DZ"];
// These work with just a running generator
dayz_fuelpumparray = ["FuelPump_DZ","Land_A_FuelStation_Feed","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Feed_EP1","Land_FuelStation_Feed_PMC","FuelStation","Land_ibr_FuelStation_Feed","Land_fuelstation_army","Land_smd_fuelstation_army","Land_fuelstation","land_fuelstation_w","Land_benzina_schnell"];
dayz_humanitytarget = "";
dayz_selectedVault = objNull;
dayz_selectedDoor = objNull;
DAYZ_woundHit_dog = [["body","hands","legs"],[0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,2,2,2]];
DZE_fueltruckarray = ["KamazRefuel_DZ","UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ","V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ","MtvrRefuel_DZ","KamazRefuel_DZE","KamazRefuel_DZE1","KamazRefuel_DZE2","KamazRefuel_DZE3","KamazRefuel_DZE4","UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZE","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZE","V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE","MtvrRefuel_DZE"];
DZE_Lock_Door = "";
DZE_HeliAllowTowFrom = ["CH_47F_EP1_DZE","CH_47F_EP1_DZ","CH_47F_BAF","CH_47F_EP1","BAF_Merlin_DZE","CH53_DZE"];
DZE_HeliAllowToTow = ["hilux1_civil_1_open","HMMWV_Base","Lada_base","Offroad_DSHKM_base","Pickup_PK_base","SkodaBase","tractor","VWGolf","Volha_TK_CIV_Base_EP1","S1203_TK_CIV_EP1","SUV_Base_EP1","ArmoredSUV_Base_PMC","UAZ_Base","LandRover_Base","Ship"];
DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS = [["Crossbow","DMR","M14_EP1","SVD","SVD_CAMO"],["Crossbow_DZ","DMR_DZ","M14_CCO_DZ","SVD_DZ","SVD_Gh_DZ"]];
DZE_LockableStorage = ["VaultStorage","VaultStorageLocked","LockboxStorageLocked","LockboxStorage"];
DZE_LockedStorage = ["VaultStorageLocked","LockboxStorageLocked"];
DZE_UnLockedStorage = ["VaultStorage","LockboxStorage"];
DZE_maintainClasses = ["ModularItems","DZE_Housebase","LightPole_DZ","BuiltItems","Generator_DZ","DZ_buildables","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","StickFence_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","HeliHCivil","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","Outhouse_Dz"];
DZE_DoorsLocked = ["Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked","CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ"];
DZE_isWreck = ["SKODAWreck","HMMWVWreck","UralWreck","datsun01Wreck","hiluxWreck","datsun02Wreck","UAZWreck","Land_Misc_Garb_Heap_EP1","Fort_Barricade_EP1","Rubbish2"];
DZE_isWreckBuilding = ["Land_wreck_cinder","Land_wood_wreck_quarter","Land_wood_wreck_floor","Land_wood_wreck_third","Land_wood_wreck_frame","Land_iron_vein_wreck","Land_silver_vein_wreck","Land_gold_vein_wreck","Land_ammo_supply_wreck"];
DZE_isNewStorage = ["VaultStorage","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","GunRack_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ"];
DZE_isDestroyableStorage = ["OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","GunRack_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ"];
helperDetach = false;
DZE_snapExtraRange = 0;
DZE_tradeVehicle = ["trade_any_vehicle","trade_any_vehicle_free","trade_any_vehicle_old","trade_any_bicycle","trade_any_bicycle_old","trade_any_boat","trade_any_boat_old"];
DZE_tradeVehicleKeyless = ["trade_any_bicycle","trade_any_bicycle_old","trade_any_vehicle_free"];
DZE_tradeObject = DZE_tradeVehicle + ["trade_backpacks"];
DZE_GearCheckBypass = false;
isInTraderCity = false;
inTraderCity = "Unknown Trader";
PlayerDeaths = [];
PVDZE_obj_Trade = []; // For all traders increment qty
PVDZE_plr_DeathB = [];
PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu = []; // For all traders
snapGizmos = [];
snapGizmosNearby = [];
s_player_combi = [];
s_player_lockunlock = [];
s_player_lockUnlockInside = [];
s_player_parts = [];
if (isNil "DZE_GodModeBase") then {DZE_GodModeBase = false;};
if (isNil "dayz_paraSpawn") then {dayz_paraSpawn = false;};
if (isNil "DZE_BuildingLimit") then {DZE_BuildingLimit = 150;};
if (isNil "DZE_BuildOnRoads") then {DZE_BuildOnRoads = false;};
if (isNil "DZE_SelfTransfuse") then {DZE_SelfTransfuse = false;};
if (isNil "DZE_selfTransfuse_Values") then {DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000,15,120];};
if (isNil "DZE_PlotPole") then {DZE_PlotPole = [60,100];};
DZE_maintainRange = ((DZE_PlotPole select 0)+50);
if (isNil "DZE_slowZombies") then {DZE_slowZombies = false;};
TimeOutDisplayed = false;

if (isServer) then {
    dead_bodyCleanup = [];
    needUpdate_objects = [];
    needUpdate_FenceObjects = [];
    //dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter=0; // helicrash spawn... 0: loot hidden in grass, 1: loot lifted, 2: no grass 
    //dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter=0; // infected base spawn... 0: loot hidden in grass, 1: loot lifted, 2: no grass 
    //Objects to remove when killed.
    DayZ_nonCollide = ["TentStorage","TentStorage0","TentStorage1","TentStorage2","TentStorage3","TentStorage4","StashSmall","StashSmall1","StashSmall2","StashSmall3","StashSmall4","StashMedium","StashMedium1","StashMedium2","StashMedium3", "StashMedium4", "DomeTentStorage", "DomeTentStorage0", "DomeTentStorage1", "DomeTentStorage2", "DomeTentStorage3", "DomeTentStorage4", "CamoNet_DZ", "DesertTentStorage", "DesertTentStorage0", "DesertTentStorage1", "DesertTentStorage2", "DomeTentStorage3", "DesertTentStorage4"];
    DayZ_WoodenFence = ["WoodenFence_1","WoodenFence_2","WoodenFence_3","WoodenFence_4","WoodenFence_5","WoodenFence_6","WoodenFence_7"];
    DayZ_WoodenGates = ["WoodenGate_1","WoodenGate_2","WoodenGate_3","WoodenGate_4"];
    DayZ_removableObjects = ["Wire_cat1","Sandbag1_DZ","Hedgehog_DZ","CamoNet_DZ","Trap_Cans","TrapTripwireFlare","TrapBearTrapSmoke","TrapTripwireGrenade","TrapTripwireSmoke","TrapBearTrapFlare"];
    //[10416.695, 4198.4634],[7982.2563, 1419.8256],[10795.93, 1419.8263],[7966.083, 4088.7463],[9259.7266, 2746.1985],[5200.5234, 3915.3274],[6494.1665, 2572.7798],[5216.6968, 1246.407],[2564.7244, 3915.3296],[3858.3674, 2572.782],[2580.8977, 1246.4092],[13398.995, 4400.5874],[12242.025, 2948.3196],[13551.842, 1832.2257],[14870.512, 3009.5117],[-178.19415, 1062.4478],[1099.2754, 2388.8206],[-194.36755, 3731.3679],[10394.215, 8322.1719],[7959.7759, 5543.5342],[10773.449, 5543.5342],
    dayz_grid =[[7943.6025, 8212.4551],[9237.2461, 6869.9063],[5178.043, 8039.0361],[6471.686, 6696.4883],[5194.2163, 5370.1152],[2542.2439, 8039.0381],[3835.887, 6696.4902],[2558.4172, 5370.1172],[13376.514, 8524.2969],[12219.544, 7072.0273],[13529.361, 5955.9336],[14848.032, 7133.2197],[-200.67474, 5186.1563],[1076.7949, 6512.5283],[-216.84814, 7855.0771],[10293.751, 12197.736],[7859.312, 9419.0996],[10672.988, 9419.0996],[7843.1387, 12088.021],[9136.7822, 10745.474],[5077.5791, 11914.601],[6371.2222, 10572.052],[5093.7524, 9245.6816],[2441.78, 11914.604],[3735.4231, 10572.055],[2457.9534, 9245.6816],[13276.053, 12399.861],[12119.08, 10947.596],[13428.897, 9831.501],[14747.566, 11008.786],[-301.13867, 9061.7207],[976.33112, 10388.096],[-317.31201, 11730.642],[10271.271, 16321.429],[7836.8315, 13542.813],[10650.506, 13542.813],[7820.6582, 16211.718],[9114.3018, 14869.175],[5055.0986, 16038.3],[6348.7417, 14695.758],[5071.272, 13369.392],[2419.2996, 16038.305],[3712.9426, 14695.76],[2435.4729, 13369.392],[13253.568, 16523.553],[12096.6, 15071.295],[13406.416, 13955.209],[14725.089, 15132.486],[-323.61914, 13185.43],[953.85059, 14511.8],[-339.79248, 15854.346]];
    dayz_choppedTrees = [];
    dayz_ghostPlayers = [];
    dayz_activePlayers = [];
    dayz_died = [];

// EPOCH ADDITIONS
    DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC"];
    if (isNil "EpochUseEvents") then {EpochUseEvents = false;};
    if (isNil "EpochEvents") then {EpochEvents = [];};
    if (isNil "MaxDynamicDebris") then {MaxDynamicDebris = 100;};
    if (isNil "MaxVehicleLimit") then {MaxVehicleLimit = 50;};
    if (isNil "spawnArea") then {spawnArea = 1400;};
    if (isNil "spawnShoremode") then {spawnShoremode = 1;};
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    dayz_buildingBubbleMonitor = [];
    DayZ_fuelCans = ["ItemJerrycan","ItemFuelcan","ItemFuelBarrel"];
    DayZ_fuelCansEmpty = ["ItemJerrycanEmpty","ItemFuelcanEmpty","ItemFuelBarrelEmpty"];
    DayZ_fuelSources = ["Land_Ind_TankSmall","Land_fuel_tank_big","Land_fuel_tank_stairs","Land_fuel_tank_stairs_ep1","Land_wagon_tanker","Land_fuelstation","Land_fuelstation_army","Land_smd_fuelstation_army","land_fuelstation_w","Land_benzina_schnell"];

//temperature variables
    dayz_temperatur = 36; //TeeChange
    dayz_temperaturnormal = 36; //TeeChange
    dayz_temperaturmax = 42; //TeeChange
    dayz_temperaturmin = 27; //TeeChange

//player special variables
    dayz_bloodBagHumanity = 300;
    dayz_lastDamageSourceNull = false;
    dayz_lastDamageSource = "none";
    dayz_lastDamageTime = 0;
    dayz_lastMedicalSource = "none";
    dayz_lastMedicalTime = 0;
    dayz_lastClothesChange = 0;
    dayZ_lastPlayerUpdate = 0;
    dayz_lastSelfTransfusion = -(DZE_selfTransfuse_Values select 2);
    dayz_lastTransfusion = 0;
    dayz_playerName = "unknown";
    dayz_hunger = 0;
    dayz_thirst = 0;
    dayz_nutrition = 0;
    dayz_preloadFinished = true;
    dayz_soundMuted = false;
    dayz_statusArray = [1,1];
    dayz_disAudial = 0;
    dayz_disVisual = 0;
    dayz_firedCooldown = 0;
    dayz_damageCounter = time;
    dayz_lastSave = time;
    dayz_isSwimming = true;
    dayz_currentDay = 0;
    dayz_hasLight = false;
    dayz_surfaceNoise = 0;
    dayz_surfaceType = "None";
    dayz_noPenalty = [];
    dayz_heavenCooldown = 0;
    deathHandled = false;
    dayz_firstGroup = group player;
    dayz_originalPlayer = player;
    dayz_sourceBleeding = objNull;
    dayz_clientPreload = false;
    dayz_authed = false;
    dayz_panicCooldown = 0;
    dayz_areaAffect = 3.5;
    dayz_monitorPeriod = 0.6; // number of seconds between each player_zombieCheck calls
    dayz_heartBeat = false;
    dayz_spawnZombies = 0; // Current local
    dayz_swarmSpawnZombies = 0;
    dayz_maxLocalZombies = 15; // max quantity of Z controlled by local gameclient, used by player_spawnCheck. Below this limit we can spawn Z
    dayz_CurrentNearByZombies = 0;
    dayz_maxNearByZombies = 30; // max quantity of Z controlled by local gameclient, used by player_spawnCheck. Below this limit we can spawn Z
    dayz_currentGlobalZombies = 0; // Current total
    if(isNil "dayz_maxGlobalZeds") then {
        dayz_maxGlobalZeds = 1000;
    };
    //Animals
    dayz_currentGlobalAnimals =    0;
    dayz_maxGlobalAnimals =    50;
    //Plants    
    dayz_currentGlobalPlants = 0;
    dayz_maxGlobalPlants = 500;
    //Loot
    r_player_divideinvehicle = 0;
    dayz_currentWeaponHolders = 0;
    dayz_maxMaxWeaponHolders = 80;
    dayz_inVehicle = false;
    dayz_unsaved = false;
    dayz_scaleLight = 0;
    dayzDebug = false;
    dayzState = -1;
    dayz_onBack = "";
    dayz_fishingInprogress = false;
    dayz_siphonFuelInProgress = false;
    dayz_salvageInProgress = false;
    lastSpawned = diag_tickTime;
    lastSepsis = 0;
    NORRN_dropAction = -1;
    //uiNamespace setVariable ['DAYZ_GUI_display',displayNull];
    //if (uiNamespace getVariable ['DZ_displayUI', 0] == 2) then {
    //    dayzDebug = true;
    //};
    dayz_dodge = false;
    Dayz_constructionContext = [];
    Dayz_freefall = [ time, 0, 0.1 ];
    dayz_getout = objNull;
    dayz_getoutTime = 0;
    dayz_HitBy = objNull;
    voice_actions = ["voiceOverNet","PushToTalk","PushToTalkAll","PushToTalkCommand","PushToTalkDirect","PushToTalkGroup","PushToTalkSide","PushToTalkVehicle"];

// EPOCH ADDITIONS
    if (isNil "DZE_BackpackAntiTheft") then {DZE_BackpackAntiTheft = false;};
    if (isNil "DZE_requireplot") then {DZE_requireplot = 1;};
    if (isNil "DZE_StaticConstructionCount") then {DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 0;};
    if (toLower DZE_DeathMsgChat in ["global","side"]) then {enableRadio true;}; //Needed for scripted global chat to show, doesn't seem to have any adverse effects
    dayz_autoRun = false;
    DZE_AntiWallCounter = 0;
    DZE_myHaloVehicle = objNull;
    dayz_myLiftVehicle = objNull;
    DZE_Friends = [];
    DZE_Q = false;
    DZE_Z = false;
    DZE_Q_alt = false;
    DZE_Z_alt = false;
    DZE_Q_ctrl = false;
    DZE_Z_ctrl = false;
    DZE_4 = false;
    DZE_5 = false;
    DZE_6 = false;
    DZE_F = false;
    DZE_cancelBuilding = false;
    DZE_TEMP_treedmg = 1;
    DZE_Surrender = false;
    DZE_Quarantine = false;
    DZE_InRadiationZone = false;
    DZE_myVehicle = objNull;
    dayz_groupNameTags = (profileNamespace getVariable ["streamerMode",0] == 0); //If streamer mode is on then hide name tags at startup. Toggle with Windows key.
    dayz_minusDownTime = 0;
    dayz_lastCodeFail = 0;
};
dayz_allowedObjects = dayz_allowedObjects + ["HeliHRescue"];
/**************************************************** Zombie Shield Generator Settings ****************************************************/
    EnableZShield                = 1; //Enable toggleable zombie shield generator/ 1 = Enabled // 0 = Disabled (If disabled, players can still build shield generators, they just wont do anything)
    TypeOfZShield                = "OutHouse_DZ"; //Type of object used for Zombie Shield, included this only in case some maps have this object banned
    AllZShieldTypes            = ["OutHouse_DZ"]; //DO NOT REMOVE ITEMS FROM THIS ARRAY, you can ADD an object class if you want a different building to be used as a Zombie Shield Generator!
    MaxZShields                = 1; //Maximum number of zombie shield generators a player can be added to, default is 1
    ZShieldRadius                = 30; //Radius for zombie shield generator, default is 50
    ZShieldClean                = 1; //Delete Zombies when they enter active shield radius/ 1 = Enabled // 0 = Disabled (If disabled, zombies will be killed but not deleted, could lead to zombie loot farming)

my variables.sqf

1 hour ago, Runewulv said:

the virtual garage itself is unaffected. I used the Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A building instead of basic plot pole for the virt garage. It's just the Garage that's not being maintained, not the garages database. If they place another garage (using the deploy anything script for an obsidian 10bcs) they can access their garage without issue again. 

I also use an outhouse_dz for my Zombie Shield Generator. Have it in the variables.sqf maintain array as well, but maintenance isn't maintaining that either and it decays after 60 days.

You're sure you don't have an event in the db, a maintenance script that runs, or a setting in your hive.ext that's deleting object_data after 60 days regardless of updated timestamp or damage value?

DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 24 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 42 DAY)  found this in removeObjectOld....would this be causing the issue? 

This is in my setDamageonAge      UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Damage`=0.1 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 3 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') OR (`Classname` IN ('Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked','CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ','CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ','Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ')) )

BTW I should state, maintain is working with everything else. It's just not maintaining the Garage, Zed shield Generator, and the helipad.

Top one looks like it deletes objects that are at least 42 days old, but haven't been updated in 24 days - if I'm understanding that correctly... Then the bottom one looks like it applies .1 damage on abandoned/empty objects (stuff with 0 for charID and [][][][][] for inventory) every 3 days? Seems kind of short, it also looks like it applies damage to the base items in that array as well. Also I was thinking more and if you had an event like the kind I'm thinking of, your players would probably be reporting a whole lot more than just their garage containers disappearing, so I'm probably barking up the wrong tree. :\

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I pushed a commit to add support for the stored date to be displayed when querying a stored vehicle.

I'm not the best with mySQL so this could be done a better way but it's working at least, Will require some testing but works fine on my test server w/ my live database.

You will need to run the virtualGarageUpdate.sql file when installing.

I also need a german , russian and french translation if someone can help.

https://github.com/oiad/virtualGarage/commit/af6797efcbd1b664854fc848f62e267e3468267c

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2017 at 3:04 AM, _Lance_ said:

I put this on my test server tonight, should have seen my face when I stored my suv for the first time, I haven't smiled so big over dayzmod since my evac chopper came to pick me up for the first time back in 1.0.5.1  lol. Awesome mod/update here, great instructions, easy merge too. This is going on both my servers tomorrow for sure. Thanks Salival !

Man do I miss JAEM working. I have it installed on my server, but have never been able to get it work since the 1.6 conversion. The Legacy thread is dead. Biggest issue reported was the change in the server_monitor file. Would love to have Evac choppers back *tear of nostalgia* 

16 minutes ago, Runewulv said:

Man do I miss JAEM working. I have it installed on my server, but have never been able to get it work since the 1.6 conversion. The Legacy thread is dead. Biggest issue reported was the change in the server_monitor file. Would love to have Evac choppers back *tear of nostalgia* 

in your dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf find: 

_hiveLoaded = false;

add below:

PVDZE_EvacChopperFields = [];

find this line:

if (_isDZ_Buildable || {(_isSafeObject && !_isTrapItem)}) then {

Add this above:

if ((typeOf _object) == "HeliHRescue") then {
				PVDZE_EvacChopperFields set [count PVDZE_EvacChopperFields, _object];
			};

Add at bottom of server_monitor.sqf:

if (isServer && (isNil "EvacServerPreload")) then {
    publicVariable "PVDZE_EvacChopperFields";

ON_fnc_evacChopperFieldsUpdate = {
        private ["_action","_targetField"];
        _action = _this select 0;
        _targetField = _this select 1;

if (_action == "add") then {
            PVDZE_EvacChopperFields = PVDZE_EvacChopperFields + [_targetField];
        };

if (_action == "rem") then {
            PVDZE_EvacChopperFields = PVDZE_EvacChopperFields - [_targetField];
        };

publicVariable "PVDZE_EvacChopperFields";
    };

"PVDZE_EvacChopperFieldsUpdate" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) spawn ON_fnc_evacChopperFieldsUpdate};

EvacServerPreload = true;
};

1 hour ago, totis said:

Hi Salival, one question regarding the small updates,

Storing vehicles with gear is the cause of the dupe? Cause i prefer players to be able to store with gear inside.

I wont go into the details of the dupe, but yes, kind of.

The way I have it now, people wont be able to be near the vehicle being stored which should stop the dupe.