Wicked AI/Mission system

Markk311

Same here like Civyar. Version before has worked. Now armed vehicle should spawn, but there are some error messages, and the mission doesn`t appear.

15:15:53 "WAI: Starting mission armed_vehicle"
15:15:53 "WAI: Mission Armed Vehicle Started At [12604.4,12287.2]"
15:15:53 "WAI: Mission Armed Vehicle spawned a HMMWV GPK (M2) AL"
15:15:53 Error in expression <ret = _this select _ret;           
};

_ret;>
15:15:53   Error position: <_ret;>
15:15:53   Error Undefined variable in expression: _ret
15:15:53 File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_selectRandom.sqf, line 24
15:15:53 Error in expression < call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_weapon         = _weaponandmag select 0;
_magazine         = _w>
15:15:53   Error position: <_weaponandmag select 0;
_magazine         = _w>
15:15:53   Error Undefined variable in expression: _weaponandmag
15:15:53 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 38
15:15:53 Error in expression <;
removeAllItems _unit;
_unit addweapon _weapon;

for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {
>
15:15:53   Error position: <_weapon;

for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {
>
15:15:53   Error to: Undefined variable in expression: _weapon
15:15:53 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 77

Any fix for this ?

I'm trying to run WAI on DayZ Epoch 1.0.5.1, but i can't run missions.. they simply not spawn. I only (after editing WAI/init.sqf) made custom spawn working.. (i changed WAIconfigloaded and WAI missionconfig to true). 

Im running server on Vilayer server hosting, is here someone with same hosting and WAI missions working? Thank you for any help..

if ((_mission) AND (clean_running_mission)) then {
_veh setD>
 3:39:24   Error position: <clean_running_mission)) then {
_veh setD>
 3:39:24   Error Undefined variable in expression: clean_running_mission
 3:39:24 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\vehicle_monitor.sqf, line 17
 3:39:24 Error in expression <illedat", time];
};

Any ideas on how to fix this?

odd issue.. I have been using WAI with my own custom array of missions and locations for a while.. used it on 1.0.4.2 and loved and and still love it.. however now i am having a issue every now and then the mission boxes will spawn in the air to where no one can access it... started when updated to 1.0.5.1... i have checked my rpt and nothing is wrong.. no errors occur with the mission. and my locations for the boxes has not changed sense the 1.0.4.2.. do i need to update locations?

EDIT: ok so the players just told me its when they touch the box it goes into the air.. this is a problem. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, 

Is there any way to set the amount of humanity a player requires in order for hero missions to be friendly? 

We feel that 5000hum is too little for newbie heros to simply walk in an help themselves. 

We would like the humanity to be for example 20000 before heros at hero missions are friendly - same would go for bandit missions.

Thanks guys. See if that fxes it. :)

Plaaiides, in the config.sqf you can change the contents of the missionscrate's.

You can also, for example, change the skins of the hero AI to wearable skins, Like the checkered shirt, soldier clothing, camo clothing, officer suit etc :)

Hey everyone. I just updated to the new 2.1.4 version. I have an AI City on panthera and switching to the new version create a small problem for me. The island I am using for the city is pretty small and when spawning unit some of them are spawning in the water (witch mean they dont spawn at all) and some others are on the beach outside of the walls,

In the previous version I was using (I dont remember witch build) There was a variable in the AIConfig.sqf named ''ai_patrol_radius'' it was preset to ''300'' but in my case I had to change it to ''5'' so unit spawn near their spawn point. I dont see this variable in the new version. If I dont change that value, Only half of my unit will spawn. Also a lot of my units are spawning on roof and falls of. There are dead bodies near the buildings so most AI are dying even before we can try to attack the city...

anyone with a fix? 

Thanks

Maybe this has already been started in here, but i was wondering. I got the default WAI file in my server and everything works great

BUT. I tried to edit some of the Extreme ais accuracy and such and now missions won't spawn... 

Am i forgetting something. I only changed like 1 number

Thanks,

Downfall