2. Cherdenko

Cherdenko

3. harcosgoogle

harcosgoogle

4. Hooty

Hooty

• Similar Content

• By Bloodthirsty
      Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

• By juandayz
      I JUST LEAVE THIS ONE CUZ I KNOW YOU GUYS GONNA NEED IT..

The very old safezone script by infistar... i was using it in 1.0.5.1  and made some changes to use in 1.6.
      Instructions:
          1. Copy paste the code of below into a file called 16_safezone.sqf - save the file.
          2. Paste this 16_safezone.sqf into mpmissioms\instance_11.chernarus\custom\
          3. Open your init.sqf
          4. At the very bottom of the file add this line:  [] execVM "custom\16_safezone.sqf";
          5. Save the init.sqf and restart your server.
          6-WARNING!!! if ure using some kind of mod that allow vehicles with GodMode out of safezones..  then you will need in 16_safezone.sqf change the path for veh_handleDam.sqf by the path that youre using your custom veh_handleDam.sqf
      this line:  fnc_veh_handleDam = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\veh_handleDam.sqf';
          16_safezone.sqf

OPTIONAL:
      @BetterDeadThanZed here you got.
      REMOVE LOOT FROM TRADER CITIES AND PLOT POLES. (should removes zeds from trader places and poles too)

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord