Epoch Malden 2035

Krit

Hi all. Together with the Epoch server files are supplied for the mission.

epoch.Altis.pbo
epoch.Chernarus.pbo
... and so on

But there is no mission on Malden.

Who knows where to take clean mission on Malden. Tried to port it, like it but no dealers at service points.

They havent been released yet. But you can check all files that have map specific coords and add needed coords yourself. After you did you can copy that missionfile and name it epoch.Malden.pbo.

Maybe you can ask @Tarabas for handing you his missionfile without his addons coz he is running a Malden Server

You could also check the experimental built for a missionfile i didnt check that yet

16 hours ago, Drokz said:

They havent been released yet. But you can check all files that have map specific coords and add needed coords yourself. After you did you can copy that missionfile and name it epoch.Malden.pbo.

Maybe you can ask @Tarabas for handing you his missionfile without his addons coz he is running a Malden Server

You could also check the experimental built for a missionfile i didnt check that yet

I just don't understand where to change the coordinates of traders who are in the green areas.

In epoch_server_settings.pbo open configs/maps/ and copy one of the mapfiles and rename to malden.h

Then open it , delete map addons and change at the bottom the trader coordinates to match your tastes in

staticNpcPos[] = { };

After that dont forget to delete trader pos in the redis db to let them respawn at new positions

1 hour ago, Drokz said:

In epoch_server_settings.pbo open configs/maps/ and copy one of the mapfiles and rename to malden.h

Then open it , delete map addons and change at the bottom the trader coordinates to match your tastes in

staticNpcPos[] = { };

After that dont forget to delete trader pos in the redis db to let them respawn at new positions

Thank you very much. I'm tired of looking for the answer to this question.)