Humankills.BanditKills,Zedkills

juandayz

Question

Is there any way to keep the values of this variables  humanKills //zombieKills// banditKills  . after player die?

I mean you kill 10 zeds 10 bandits and 10 survivors/heros .. then you die and respawn with the sames values.  like humanity variable (persistent).

cannot found where is reseted to 0.

5 answers to this question

@juandayzThey never get reset, it's just when you die a new character is created with 0 kill totals / other status and your old stats are not carried over. I don't think it would be difficult to carry it over but I suspect (and I could be wrong) that you would need to get the values from the database since all global variables are reset in the client after death (like restarting the client)

7 minutes ago, salival said:

@juandayzThey never get reset, it's just when you die a new character is created with 0 kill totals and your old ones are not carried over.

And thats good so. As I allways said:

Dying = fail

Dying during a mission = fail

Dying during a fight against other players = fail

Dying about the environment = fail

The goal is to survive as long as possible with ONE character.

I remeber since I play the SA with our squad (PVP) ......... if someone was dying during a fight, he was not allowed to intervene again. That was a rule in our fight ......... just to remember the players death is final.