loot mission

samnotts

Question

24 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Hooty said:

There are replies but not to the question he is asking. That's just starter pack, safezones, ESSV3, ZSC, Links to all mods by user name. PM me @samnotts I'll help you out, seems some people forget how to welcome new people.

I asked on the first link what mission system he uses as I couldn't help without knowing that info he never replied.  I answered both his other questions fully. Im not phsycic and I cant help without getting the relevent info.

How is that not  welcoming new people? 

For WAI.

In your Dayz_server.pbo.

In the WAI folder find the file Config.sqf

Find

crate_items_high_value = ["ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemVault","plot_pole_kit","ItemHotwireKit"];

Add onto the end

"ItemRuby", "ItemEmerald", "ItemObsidian", "ItemTopaz"

so it looks like.

crate_items_high_value = ["ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemVault","plot_pole_kit","ItemHotwireKit","ItemRuby","ItemEmerald","ItemObsidian","ItemTopaz"];

For DZMS (havent tested as dont use it, but should work.)

In your Dayz_server.pbo

in DZMS folder, in Scripts folder find DZMSbox.sqf

Find

_money = ["ItemSilverBar","ItemSilverBar10oz","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar10oz"];

add the same as like WAI

_money = ["ItemSilverBar","ItemSilverBar10oz","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemRuby","ItemEmerald","ItemObsidian","ItemTopaz"];

Save the files, repack your PBO and you should have gems in missions. Of course you dont have to add the the gems, just add the ones you want to each.

What do you mean by crash?  Not startup, stuck at waiting for host or authentication   Need your server RPT to see the errors  

The WAI method works 100% so it won't make anything crash, at worst it would not load WAI if you typed something wrong. 

I presume you properly repacked the pbo after editing the files in it?