Can't place floor without it falling

stormchaser206

Use free build mode to place a floor in the corner. After that you can snap again.

Or build higher walls than now and snap 1 floor on the first level and after that you can snap right above on the 2nd level. Snap floors only works for 1 level if you dont have other floors to snap at

1 hour ago, Drokz said:

Use free build mode to place a floor in the corner. After that you can snap again.

Or build higher walls than now and snap 1 floor on the first level and after that you can snap right above on the 2nd level. Snap floors only works for 1 level if you dont have other floors to snap at

The problem with this is i can only build one floor in before the floors fall again

Not sure what your problem is, but will try to guess. Build first floor sideways (you gonna remove it later), meaning clip it using ghost mode into the walls whatever. As long as it stay in place we do not care about the direction. Once it is finished build second floor on top of the first one normally, using ghost mode snapping and everything however you like.  It should snap correctly and finish. After that remove the first floor. Proceed with other areas using this method. It may seem time consuming at first (but wood is free) but it is fool proof, I have been building sky bases with this.

5 hours ago, He-Man said:

Take a second player and let him hold a "ghost-object" inside your Floor, while you build it. Then it will not fall down ;)

I don't have a second player

12 hours ago, KPABATOK said:

Not sure what your problem is, but will try to guess. Build first floor sideways (you gonna remove it later), meaning clip it using ghost mode into the walls whatever. As long as it stay in place we do not care about the direction. Once it is finished build second floor on top of the first one normally, using ghost mode snapping and everything however you like.  It should snap correctly and finish. After that remove the first floor. Proceed with other areas using this method. It may seem time consuming at first (but wood is free) but it is fool proof, I have been building sky bases with this.

That is way too complicated and time consuming, but I'll do it as a last resort

if walls are built correctly, snapped in place, not placed using free mode, any floor should snap. But you need support for that. Either do it old way using stud walls as support, or current feature of ghost mode, by placing one floor sideways (horizontally, not vertically) as support for the second floor which should snap to a cinder wall or whatever you have. If it is a complicated game.