Trader Item Files (Default Currency/Single Currency)

JohnnyBravo666

Question

My question is for when I switched over to single currency from the default currency, that when I went to the traders, it was showing costs like "5 Coins" to buy and "3 Coins to sell". I understand that it's pulling the value quantities from the trader files from the default currency. But is there a way to set it so it calculates what the gold bars and silver bars and whatnot are equal to in single currency ?

I'd really prefer not to have to change up all the files.

6 answers to this question

*edit*

Just to be clear, you know ZSC comes with trader files? where this is all done for you

No, you can't do that, you have to modify the files and each and every value (I did this.. it's painful)

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/dayz_code/configs/Category/cargoTrucks.hpp#L4-L5

This is what it should look like for coins

Are you not able to just use the trader files that come with my version of ZSC and just change what you need to?

20 hours ago, salival said:

*edit*

Just to be clear, you know ZSC comes with trader files? where this is all done for you

No, you can't do that, you have to modify the files and each and every value (I did this.. it's painful)

https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/dayz_code/configs/Category/cargoTrucks.hpp#L4-L5

This is what it should look like for coins

Are you not able to just use the trader files that come with my version of ZSC and just change what you need to?

Yeah I'm aware. I used the files that came with your version but the previous files I was using, I had so much more added in. I was just hoping there might be a work around so I wouldn't have to re-calculate stuff lol. Thought I would ask before changing the extra stuff over lol

1 minute ago, JohnnyBravo666 said:

Yeah I'm aware. I used the files that came with your version but the previous files I was using, I had so much more added in. I was just hoping there might be a work around so I wouldn't have to re-calculate stuff lol. Thought I would ask before changing the extra stuff over lol

Yeah, that's a shame. It shouldn't be too hard to change it all over. I wrote a bash (unix based)  script to do most of it for me with text replace etc.