Laughable few Items for basebuilding - why??

Adamo

Hello all,

there are terrible less Items for basebuilding:

- no fences, no barb-wirefences, no metal sheds ....etc
- no doors, just garage cinderwalls...
- no windows
- no lamps

etc.

The solarstuff is a great idea - but what for if you can't use it for anything else but charging! - where are all the connection conceps (fuelpumps, lamps, repairstations etc) with wire and stuff? I really wonder why EPOCH Arma 3 mod has less featuers than the awesome EPOCH Arma 2 mod.

Sadly the developement is very slow here, other mods like Exile also support connected video-cameras in the meanwhile...too bad.

I love zeds in Epoch much more than in Exile, also the big variety of roaming AI. And also that its necessary to loot AI to survive (dependencies) instead of just "milking" traders

At least items and dependencies for base-buildings could be improved to keep up longtime motivation to play this mod and have much more fun...as a minimum I think.

23 minutes ago, Adamo said:

Hello all,

there are terrible less Items for basebuilding:

- no fences, no barb-wirefences, no metal sheds ....etc
- no doors, just garage cinderwalls...
- no windows
- no lamps

etc.

The solarstuff is a great idea - but what for if you can't use it for anything else but charging! - where are all the connection conceps (fuelpumps, lamps, repairstations etc) with wire and stuff? I really wonder why EPOCH Arma 3 mod has less featuers than the awesome EPOCH Arma 2 mod.

Sadly the developement is very slow here, other mods like Exile also support connected video-cameras in the meanwhile...too bad.

I love zeds in Epoch much more than in Exile, also the big variety of roaming AI. And also that its necessary to loot AI to survive (dependencies) instead of just "milking" traders

At least items and dependencies for base-buildings could be improved to keep up longtime motivation to play this mod and have much more fun...as a minimum I think.

Instead of being rude and stating your opinion, why not help with development?

These devs don't get paid to make this mod, they do it for free in their own time away from their families, their job and their social life.

I joined the a2 epoch dev team because I wanted to make a difference and help, instead of sitting in my chair demanding fixes for this and that.

You're very much welcome to start developing for epoch, making models or similar.

On 16.6.2017 at 7:33 AM, salival said:

Instead of being rude and stating your opinion, why not help with development?

These devs don't get paid to make this mod, they do it for free in their own time away from their families, their job and their social life.

I joined the a2 epoch dev team because I wanted to make a difference and help, instead of sitting in my chair demanding fixes for this and that.

You're very much welcome to start developing for epoch, making models or similar.

All right,  I can do the 3d models for inventory,  if you do the rest.

No idea how it works but at least it looks like there is no time-limit anyways, so...

Really, Basebuilding was one of the best features in the Epoch Arma II, everyone liked it. And now Exile sadly is shooting ahead...even if Epoch with better pve/AI and Zeds is much more fun.

Elaborate and develope the futuristic EPOCH storyline as its really a good job so far. Just don't it stop please...