Just putting this here

theduke

42 minutes ago, theduke said:

hooty cant see his post for some reason must of gotten deleted... but people like that need to fall off the face of the earth.. If the game is shit, why TF do you even bother wasting your time, to waste others time. You're nothing but a bully, who shoulda ran down your moms legs, or even better yet, you belong in her a**hole. Fkin pathetic excuse for a human being... go jump off a bridge or something and save us the oxygen for people with morals. You're right, i dont have the knowledge to fully protect myself from kids (yes, i know its probably adults in age, but definately children maturity with that mindset)  I sure hope none of these hackers, including you syco have reproduced... I sure hope you know what condoms are because we dont need more assholes like you and them in the world.  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have some of these behind the screen mama crying bullies to pull off something like this in my face... Id hit you so damn hard your head would go back in time to find that condom your dad refused to use! so in the meantime... im going to get ready for one hell of a shit show. Hacking servers is childish... lets see what we can really hack into ;)

Someone is mad. ROFL

You was already hacking my server before i ever knew who you were. One of my admins caught on to what you were doing. Funny you say 

Spoiler

The best part of this is you letting the people doing this to other servers right now, play on your server hooty. You and I both know who most of them are, yet you act like you don't. You let them play on your server in return they don't hack your server but they are allowed to use ESP and other stuff that does not cause major issues. Some funny shit.

When they be doing this shit on my server and using my fuckin name and server name. 

Syco taking the death of his shitty server real hard it seems.

Going around hacking others in a game he considers dead.

Either extremely bored or simply has no life. Either way it's funny as.

So has Dami died from his cancer yet or was that just a cool story to gain sympathy and money from all the 12 year olds?

I see that Bonfart is back up with an amazing 3 players online.

1 hour ago, syco said:

Someone is mad. ROFL

Of course im pissed... wouldnt you be pissed too if i fked everything you've worked hard for... Oh no wait, you're braindead and not human. You cant comply with morals. but like i said in my original post. karma is a bitch it'll get you back... one way or another it'll bite you back in the arse and you'll think of this convo :)

4 hours ago, Shak said:

Syco taking the death of his shitty server real hard it seems.

Going around hacking others in a game he considers dead.

Either extremely bored or simply has no life. Either way it's funny as.

So has Dami died from his cancer yet or was that just a cool story to gain sympathy and money from all the 12 year olds?

I see that Bonfart is back up with an amazing 3 players online.

I don't care about my server to be honest. Its a blessing I shut it down. My life has been so much better since. Only now I wish I would have shut it down sooner.

Think what you want kid.

Best part is I have not loaded Arma 2 OA since March 3rd. I will celebrate the 1 year mark of not loading this shit game.

4 hours ago, theduke said:

Of course im pissed... wouldnt you be pissed too if i fked everything you've worked hard for... Oh no wait, you're braindead and not human. You cant comply with morals. but like i said in my original post. karma is a bitch it'll get you back... one way or another it'll bite you back in the arse and you'll think of this convo :)

I would not get mad. I would do everything I could to stop them.

Google is a powerful tool.

Why do you think people think I am the bad guy? I learned how to stop hacks by learning how to make them. Got to start somewhere.

5 hours ago, Hooty said:

You was already hacking my server before i ever knew who you were. One of my admins caught on to what you were doing. Funny you say 

I have no reason to lie so...

Again you are right. When I got word of you selling loadouts and your admins abusing tools ingame. I decided to have some fun.

It was too easy because you had no clue what you were doing. No battleye filters. Using infiSHIT that was close to 1 year old.

4 year old scripts that was public worked on your server. That's how big of a failure you are as a server owner.

Even still your server has trash protection and my 3 year old hacks I made work.

1 minute ago, syco said:

I have no reason to lie so...

Again you are right. When I got word of you selling loadouts and your admins abusing tools ingame. I decided to have some fun.

It was too easy because you had no clue what you were doing. No battleye filters. Using infiSHIT that was close to 1 year old.

4 year old scripts that was public worked on your server. That's how big of a failure you are as a server owner.

Even still your server has trash protection and my 3 year old hacks I made work.

Your still talking. Don't you have a server to attend to oh yea its DEADcell. My server was 1 year old and i didnt know how to code very well then still learning doing better than your well coded shitty ass server. Yea I sold loadout then just like everyone else did at the time.  Unlike you I dont have to sell shit to pay server rent to keep my server up. How big of a failure I am lmao Im a dumb ass red neck with no schooling but still managed to compete with your well coded ass so who really is the failure. Come on sysco your thong to tight again you know I make admin events out of your weak ass hacks then roll back. Glad to see you think its fun trying to shut down a community but I expect that from a little cunt. You know how many servers I went to BI about not a damn one, its none of my business, not a liberal fuck like yourself. Bet you was one of the ones crying when Killary lost. Only exercise you get is when its protest time. Im sure you still have my ip come on down to Tennessee fat boy.