Just putting this here

theduke

So recently there has been a batch of script kiddies locking servers, tping players to one spot and kililng them either with explosion or tp in the air. Then followed by a screeching sound..

I just want to say this. Im sorry, im sorry for you hackers that you have had such shitty parenting, that you must revolt to ruin others gameplay, to make you feel better before you go to bed at night.

Im sorry you were abused soo much, that you must piss off others to feel better, really its not you;re fault you've had shitty parents to begin with. But for heavens sake, dont repeat the shitty generations. I mean, this world has enough shitty people as it is.

Im sorry you suck so much at PVP, that you you must hack your kills and sit back and laugh while you ruin others gameplay. You;re life is so damn shitty, you bully people online. One thing I belive in is karma, when you spit in the air, it falls back in your face, bad or good.

So to the people that come here and hack, and look for communities to ruin, im glad im part of your time spent to try and make you feel better....key word is try here, cause im sure after you hack server you still feel like a turd a$$ because you have no friends in real life.

Hackers in games, never go anywhere in life, because they cant go through life the way its meant to be, they try to cheat their way. So you'll just end up like your shitty parents. A waste of good oxygen...

Hope you hackers sleep better at night :P

EDIT: Here is our latest kid thts been abused and needs to piss off people to make himself feel better
Stanley GUID  41cf9d93bd30f38a02e232ce5b21092e  

Steam PUID 76561198292683044

im not blaming anyone here, but the message along with the hack was "yRun" in red admin chat

@theduke

Yeah they have been doing the rounds for the past 2 days. they have hit alot of servers, sometimes they will join the server's teamspeak and demand bitcoins for it to stop.

Ive spoken to yRun and they too have been hit by the same script kiddies. They have quite the collection of ip's and guids from the past few days.

Stanley has hit me as well as a lot more have to.  yRun has nothing to do with this. I have tons of guid, steam ids, etc of the ones I have ban, happy to share. Sorry for my server being blasted everywhere. It has hurt my server as well giving it a bad name.   

1 minute ago, Hooty said:

Stanley has hit me as well as a lot more have to.  yRun has nothing to do with this. I have tons of guid, steam ids, etc of the ones I have ban, happy to share. Sorry for my server being blasted everywhere. It has hurt my server as well giving it a bad name.   

Thats why i said, not blaming anyone, sucks these bullies cant find a job and live life normally. I just wish they would have the balls to pull off something like that in my face

I'm getting more and more reports of this happening, it's quite discouraging for server owners.

For us to help block it, we need logs of it happening so we can put more steps in place to block it, ideally having the scripts they use (especially the crash server one) so we can replicate it and block it.

The logs i've seen so far from server owners show little to no information, almost like the player doing it is not on the server

I just got banned from a server before I even joined it properly. As I was recieving data, a huge list of death messages came up and the server lost connection. Tried to get back in and Ive been banned for hacking... Great.

No wonder Dayz is dying with assholes still doing all this shit.

22 minutes ago, salival said:

I'm getting more and more reports of this happening, it's quite discouraging for server owners.

For us to help block it, we need logs of it happening so we can put more steps in place to block it, ideally having the scripts they use (especially the crash server one) so we can replicate it and block it.

The logs i've seen so far from server owners show little to no information, almost like the player doing it is not on the server

I have spoken to an admin that has the same hackers on his server.These kids dont leave any logs,and yes they dont even connect to it...Lets just hope they will understand that they are killing the almost dead community with this stupid hacking.

Wow.Got back into the server I was banned from, and within 10 minutes, everyone is tp'd and killed again. Thats 3 times in less than an hour it seems

Way to go cocksuckers. I really dont understand it, what possible pleasure can you gain from that?

1 hour ago, salival said:

Maybe ask BigEgg?

The last hack on the Server I was was a mass TP and explosion hack, but my arma also crashed. I didn't see the message, but I presume some sort of memory error. 

Joined back into the server and everyone else also had their arma crash out. 

So stupid. I was really looking forward to playing for a bit, as I haven't even touched arma In months since I closed my servers down, and I get insta banned before I've even joined as I happened to join when the hacker killed everyone, then when I finally get back in, within 10 minutes it's hacked again. No wonder people are leaving in droves. 

Wouldnt supirse me if it's an inside job, we all know Bohemia would like A2 to die. 

Also, if anyone has any information regarding what they are using to do these hacks/crashes, I would love to see it

Anything messaged to me on discord or here will be kept private and in confidence, we need to fix this shit, it's getting old.

I have a feeling it not just kids doing it, my gut tells me it's other server owners trying to destroy other communities to prop up their own. If this is the case, fuck you.

If you hear of anything regarding this, or what scripts they are using, please let me know. My inbox is always open.

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, syco said:

Listen to you guys. My server is getting hacked.. HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

You question why are they doing it? Well the simple answer is... this game has went to shit. The last patch forced the best servers to shutdown, along with BI shutting some down. Right now just about all the options for a server are trash. The people doing this stuff want to see A2 die. Its not that the parents are to blame. Most of them are grown adults. ROFL, what the fuck are you thinking?

Thinking its another server owner trying to make his server more popular is fucking dumb. Maybe that could be true back in 2013-2015. These days all you need is a average players of 20 which is close to a dead server to get in the top 5. Back then that same server would not be in the top 100. No one makes money off owning a server anymore. What is the motive? That they got banned for breaking a rule and now are pissed? Your server has more player on it? Come on.

Do like I did and move on if you cant handle it, shut down the server or go to A3 where the hacking is slim to none. You wont get any help here.

Anyone who really knows what they are doing has left this dying game, moving on to bigger and better things. I for one am one of these people. Some of this stuff they are doing to you guys can be stopped. However, its not worth the time and effort to block it. Even if I was getting paid to do it.

When I had my server online for A2 ,I had 99% of all hacks blocked but most of that code went to shit with the new patch. And for what? A patch that had what my server already had. Pointless.

In the end, this wont ever stop. Its been the same for years. All you can do is deal with it or move on.

If you are here because your server is getting attacked by hackers. You don't have the knowledge or skill to do anything about it.

I'd expect something like that from you, hell your prob behind this some how. Sisco used to hack me with his deadcell buddies [OP] "one that I have just recent banned again" then he really hacked the shit out of me when we called him out on it. Try to get me to buy his anti cheat from contract coders who he is or was with. I almost bought it then seen you in the discord. I did not even think of you untill you chimed in and it reminded me of this guy that I ban earlier. Funny how OP is after the name just like the ones from your test server back then.

Spoiler

76561197962090816   Steam ID   5 hours ago dffa5fe7b2aeafa287b9ad71b1a6cb3c   BattlEye GUID   5 hours ago lel   Name   5 hours ago
dedbb029f53d34433bf264b7eb75ec1a   Legacy BattlEye GUID   5 hours ago 104.218.63.30   IP   2 days ago
Warped.   Name   2 days ago
plato   Name   2 days ago
Azrael   Name   4 days ago
Warped   Name   10 days ago
Weaponized Autism   Name   13 days ago
nootnight   Name   17 days ago
HighNoon   Name   6 months ago
nootnoot[OP]   Name   7 months ago
Nick[OP-B]   Name   10 months ago
Nick[OP]   Name   10 months ago
Potato :3   Name   10 months ago
BabyCakes[OP]   Name   a year ago
HighNoon^_^   Name   a year ago

it seems they are using their hacks, to act like infistar... Basically it used to work in a way that if a hacker came on, admins on the server were not affected by the hacks, because infistar basically made you invisible to the server.

And because of that, its not logged. They use their hacks to make all the other players "hack", and in turn infistar autobans everyone.  Server restart usually fixes that.

But im the least bit worried now.. Going to let t them have at it, collect IPs, and Im going to throw some molten metal at their fire... They will not like what i have up my sleave once i get all the info needed...not to mention i might decided to take care of the persons responsible for this fiasco...as well all know who

9 minutes ago, syco said:

Listen to you guys. My server is getting hacked.. HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

You question why are they doing it? Well the simple answer is... this game has went to shit. The last patch forced the best servers to shutdown, along with BI shutting some down. Right now just about all the options for a server are trash. The people doing this stuff want to see A2 die. Its not that the parents are to blame. Most of them are grown adults. ROFL, what the fuck are you thinking?

Thinking its another server owner trying to make his server more popular is fucking dumb. Maybe that could be true back in 2013-2015. These days all you need is a average players of 20 which is close to a dead server to get in the top 5. Back then that same server would not be in the top 100. No one makes money off owning a server anymore. What is the motive? That they got banned for breaking a rule and now are pissed? Your server has more player on it? Come on.

Do like I did and move on if you cant handle it, shut down the server or go to A3 where the hacking is slim to none. You wont get any help here.

Anyone who really knows what they are doing has left this dying game, moving on to bigger and better things. I for one am one of these people. Some of this stuff they are doing to you guys can be stopped. However, its not worth the time and effort to block it. Even if I was getting paid to do it.

When I had my server online for A2 ,I had 99% of all hacks blocked but most of that code went to shit with the new patch. And for what? A patch that had what my server already had. Pointless.

In the end, this wont ever stop. Its been the same for years. All you can do is deal with it or move on.

If you are here because your server is getting attacked by hackers. You don't have the knowledge or skill to do anything about it.

I'd expect something like that from you, hell your prob behind this some how. Sisco used to hack me with his deadcell buddies [OP] "one that I have just recent banned again" then he really hacked the shit out of me when we called him out on it. Try to get me to buy his anti cheat from contract coders who he is or was with. I almost bought it then seen you in the discord. I did not even think of you untill you chimed in and it reminded me of this guy that I ban earlier. Funny how OP is after the name just like the ones from your test server back then.

Spoiler

76561197962090816   Steam ID   5 hours ago dffa5fe7b2aeafa287b9ad71b1a6cb3c   BattlEye GUID   5 hours ago lel   Name   5 hours ago
dedbb029f53d34433bf264b7eb75ec1a   Legacy BattlEye GUID   5 hours ago 104.218.63.30   IP   2 days ago

4 minutes ago, Hooty said:

Reveal hidden contents

hooty cant see his post for some reason must of gotten deleted... but people like that need to fall off the face of the earth.. If the game is shit, why TF do you even bother wasting your time, to waste others time. You're nothing but a bully, who shoulda ran down your moms legs, or even better yet, you belong in her a**hole. Fkin pathetic excuse for a human being... go jump off a bridge or something and save us the oxygen for people with morals. You're right, i dont have the knowledge to fully protect myself from kids (yes, i know its probably adults in age, but definately children maturity with that mindset)  I sure hope none of these hackers, including you syco have reproduced... I sure hope you know what condoms are because we dont need more assholes like you and them in the world.  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have some of these behind the screen mama crying bullies to pull off something like this in my face... Id hit you so damn hard your head would go back in time to find that condom your dad refused to use! so in the meantime... im going to get ready for one hell of a shit show. Hacking servers is childish... lets see what we can really hack into ;)

29 minutes ago, Hooty said:

Your right I did. You said i could not hack your server so I proved you wrong. I know what i'm doing when it comes to making hacks and stopping them. However, [OP] had nothing to do with it. I have no reason to lie about it.

The best part of this is you letting the people doing this to other servers right now, play on your server hooty. You and I both know who most of them are, yet you act like you don't. You let them play on your server in return they don't hack your server but they are allowed to use ESP and other stuff that does not cause major issues. Some funny shit.

I hope you all keep getting smashed in. You are all to dumb to stop it and the only thing you can do is make friends with them so they don't hit you again. ROFL, learn how it all works. Its not that hard.