Missing file preventing from joining server

UnknownCryptic

missing file animation source door not found bin/config.bin/cfgvehicles/zavoraanim/ <-- this pops up when trying to join a server ive been playing on for some time now but due to this popping up now has caused some issues i do believe. my game loads fine though this message pops up then mins later im on the server but its black screened, i try to access my inventory and says there is nothing there. i cant access the map neither yet i can still press the esc button and go through my settings. in relation to this after a few mins of not being able to do much it kicks me for public variable restriction#0

Missing animation source is a CUP model issue I believe.

The actual issue is a known problem though very rare. This server did not have the experimental player login fsn, Will be adding it at the next restart and asking you to log in again. Then I can send that data to @vbawol I can then subsequently clean your character record in REDIS and you should be good to go again.

Actually had missed this error in the RPT file:

7:43:58 Client UnknownCryptic - client's ticket has become invalid. Code: 6

And, I had actually deployed the experiment login fsm back in May and there are no errors written that would indicate that it is related to the REDIS problems previously seen. Still investigating