dead charachter - Skeleton not spawned

harcosgoogle

Question

4 answers to this question

someone correct me if im wrong however i believe there are no more crossbones from left over dead players is because it causes lag. And depending on how many of them there are during the restart it could cause intense lag. I noticed my server doesnt have it either so I assume it was taken out of the 106-1061 patch

1 hour ago, nova said:

someone correct me if im wrong however i believe there are no more crossbones from left over dead players is because it causes lag. And depending on how many of them there are during the restart it could cause intense lag. I noticed my server doesnt have it either so I assume it was taken out of the 106-1061 patch

same here, i just extended the player body cleanup

Correct me if I am wrong, but where exactly is the incentive to survive if I have 3 or 4 hours to walk back to my corpse to get my equipment back??? :unsure:

Personally, I prefer the variant "died = penniless". :rolleyes:

Since today's youth can not handle it, I have weakened the thing a bit on my server. The player has exactly 30 minutes to reach his corpse and can not respawn closer than 3 km ....... I think thats fair in a SURVIVAL game.

For the whiners because their vehicle keys: 1 tin bar, 1 keymaker kit and a fire makes nice copys of the keys. And at home in the safe these copys are good ;) (BTW, 6 empty cans and a fire gives a tin bar)