Dynamic Debris markers (experimental)

82ndAB_Bravo17

I took the code and installed them on one of my servers and they do add more of a post-apocalyptic feel and harken back to DayZ dynamic wrecks. They also make players a little more careful those few times they drive on roads. 

Probably should be configurable via the events variable in the server's EpochConfig.hpp though, for people who don't want thwm

I took the code from the "Pre-0.6" commit on the GitHub, not the latest Experimental, just modded my release code and don't have the green crosses btw. If they'd been on the map I would have thought that they shouldn't be...

The way these new Epoch Events are setup makes them 100% self-contained, Meaning that you can just remove the epoch_server_*_event .pbo if the feature is not desired.

All of the events settings are also inside the pbo : https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/experimental/Sources/epoch_server_debris_event/config.cpp#L27-L37

Also, I have made it so these markers only show if _debug set to true on the first line and will be disabled for the next update.