SCRIPTER NEEDED

Expherion

Question

-----Scripter is Needed-----

I need a scripter urgently as our last one left, here is what I need:

Our old server was developed with many bugs in it, so I would like to have a new one scripted with the scripts and mods that we ask for, plus further customization of the server.  From there general maintenance is required for the server.  Things such as bug fixes are also part of the job.

How it will work.

I will purchase a VPS for a month to allow the scripter to develop on, once the server is running efficiently for gameplay, we will port it over to our main box. 

I will provide some of the scripts that I would like to see on the server, but overall, we will compile a file of all the things we want done. 

Also, an anti-cheat will be required to be developed, but if it is needed that we purchase                it off another scripter, then we can do that.

How payment will work.

The server will have to be stable and running efficiently, you will not be paid before this, but you will be paid.  We have many admins who will donate to you and many players who will donate, the thing is, is that you just need to finish the job.  From there donations will persist, it should be rewarding in the end.

We are looking for someone who is willing to be not just our scripter but our friend too.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet