[RELEASE] Random position loot crate

salival

Hi,

This is a script that spawns a crate at a random position based off user defined coordinates (i.e if you wanted a loot crate in your AI compound/base)

It's configurable in regards to the loot lists supporting nested arrays so you don't have to add the same weapon/magazine multiple times,

Arrays are set up to be in this format:
	[["Weapon",5],"Weapon1"], // "Weapon" will be added to the crate 5 times since it's in its own array, "Weapon1" will be only added once.
	[["Magazine,5"],"Magazine1"] // "Magazine" will be added to the crate 5 times since it's in its own array, "Magazine1" will be only added once.

Sample array:

[
		[["SCAR_L_STD_EGLM_TWS",5],"RH_hk417"],
		[["6Rnd_HE_M203",5],"CinderBlocks"]
	]

This would spawn 5 SCAR_L_STD_EGLM_TWS and 1 RH_hk417, 5 6Rnd_HE_M203 and 1 CinderBlocks

Visit my github repo for downloading and install instructions: https://github.com/oiad/lootCrate

THe code looks like a merge of hooty's trader quest mod ( the way to define positions) and how epoch events like rubbletown , bombcrate and others fill crates. I saw this way before almost in 10 questions about how to spawn custom crates..  nice.  +1 for take it out of scripts section.

• 2 years later...