Server, with pre-installed infistar admin tools admin.

EBEALIEN

Question

Good evening at all!
I'm Antonio, and I've already built servers with Nitrado, to have fun with friends, and we say they were pretty good.
Now after a few months I still subscribe to a server with Nitrado and I saw that I also have Infistar Admin tools.
I can not find the configuration procedures, and even a list of keys to use or how to get into the admin tools.
Anyway I came in and with the F2 button I see the menu, when I close it with the esc key then it does not let me enter. I probably make mistakes or misses. Where can I find a step-by-step setup guide ???

Thanks to who has time to devote to me.

Antonio - Italy
Good job everyone, and very very 
thanks

Sorry - google tralator :sad:

1 answer to this question

On 5/24/2017 at 7:23 PM, EBEALIEN said:

Good evening at all!
I'm Antonio, and I've already built servers with Nitrado, to have fun with friends, and we say they were pretty good.
Now after a few months I still subscribe to a server with Nitrado and I saw that I also have Infistar Admin tools.
I can not find the configuration procedures, and even a list of keys to use or how to get into the admin tools.
Anyway I came in and with the F2 button I see the menu, when I close it with the esc key then it does not let me enter. I probably make mistakes or misses. Where can I find a step-by-step setup guide ???

Thanks to who has time to devote to me.

Antonio - Italy
Good job everyone, and very very 
thanks

Sorry - google tralator :sad:

Probably a late answer lol. Place your 3 Infistar files (AH.sqf, AT.sqf, AHConfig.sqf) into the server folder....path should be dayz_server/init/your infistar files. Then open 'Server_Functions and paste this at the very bottom >CODE>[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";<CODE>. Add your Steam ID inside the AHConfig.sqf  where you see the following: SUPER ADMIN HERE      */ _SAdmins = "ADD YOUR ID HERE".  Access the menu using 'F2'. It should work. :)