AI for DayZ Epoch - (1.0.6.1/131129)

LuckBeWitYa

Question

I have been looking at different Ai scripts but none seem to work for 1.0.6.1/131129 of dayz epoch. If someone can put me in a direction that I can atleast start on ,or know a script that I can use  then let me know. I have tried Wicked and DZAI realease for 1.0.6.1 but I keep getting errors when I try to get it to run on my server or my server just will not load.

9 answers to this question

11 hours ago, lwbuk said:

WAI and DZAI work just fine.

make sure you are using the latest versions for 1061. 

I'm somewhat new on scripts but can you add a script that says for overpoch to a epoch server? The other part about ebayShopper update is for epoch 1.0.5.1 is what it say in his file....not 1.0.6.1

42 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

It works on both   The only difference is the weapon list in the config for overpoch has some overpoch weapons in it 

Use this version for epoch 

https://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI

I only have 1 mod installed and its the deployable bike. This is the error I keep getting every time I try to load this. And yes the files are in my server so I do not know why it says not found.

Spoiler

23:39:18 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
23:39:18 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnTraders.sqf not found
23:39:24 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
23:39:24 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
23:39:24 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf not found
23:39:24 Error in expression <;
_recompile = (count _this) > 0;

if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
23:39:24   Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
23:39:24   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init
23:39:24 File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28
23:41:04 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
23:41:04 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found
23:41:04 Client: Remote object 2:12 not found

I'd say you aren't packing the pbo correctly or soemhtingnhas gone wrong with the repack. Do you have a file in the pbo called prefix? 

Or you've messed up a step in the install of wai like Missed comma or ; in your server_monitor.sqf 

On 11/8/2019 at 4:35 PM, Silent007 said:

if i may reopen this and ask how to code the ai for dayz,  i want to try and build a new ai for other monsters and npcs.

Learning to code AI in Arma 2 is not easy and the documentation is pretty terrible. What I did to learn AI coding is study the existing code in WAI, DZMS, DZAI as well as the BI code for the campaign missions in Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA. The BI community WIKI is also very useful. You can look up syntax and uses for different Arma 2 code and commands.