Tunguska God Mod?

Hooty

Question

Can someone test the Tunguska to make sure its just not my stupid self lol. I have noticed it will not blow up in 1061. I have gbu the crap out of it, shot I dont know how many hell fires at it, and I even drove around under the ocean to see if it would blow up. This is the only vehicle that does this.  @BigEgg thinks it may be the dayz patch. Does anyone know?

10 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Hooty said:

Can someone test the Tunguska to make sure its just not my stupid self lol. I have noticed it will not blow up in 1061. I have gbu the crap out of it, shot I dont know how many hell fires at it, and I even drove around under the ocean to see if it would blow up. This is the only vehicle that does this.  @BigEgg thinks it may be the dayz patch. Does anyone know?

I don't think the Epoch Devs mess with the vehicles, I think if it were made to have God Mode, it likely would have been the DayZ Devs.

16 hours ago, Hooty said:

Just tested on my server... one metis, Tungushka down... how do you spawn it?

7 hours ago, iben said:

Just tested on my server... one metis, Tungushka down... how do you spawn it?

I have a mission where it spawns for players to get and and I have it in traders to buy. Both were god mode. Ill try infistar spawn,

6 hours ago, Anhor said:

I know I can do this with infiSTAR ...... but I have no tanks or jets on my server.

If I wanna play a military simulation, I would play Operation Arrowhead ..........

don't you have to start operation arrowhead to play dayz? so basically its the same thing.

39 minutes ago, Kiseijuu said:

don't you have to start operation arrowhead to play dayz? so basically its the same thing.

It is, actually, a modifikation of OA ......... with the emphasis on basebuilding and survival elements.  At least this was the intention of the developers years ago.

And quite by the way, on kidies they 300 vehicles need without doing something and their intention actually more CS corresponds I can do well without.

1 hour ago, Anhor said:

It is, actually, a modifikation of OA ......... with the emphasis on basebuilding and survival elements.  At least this was the intention of the developers years ago.

And quite by the way, on kidies they 300 vehicles need without doing something and their intention actually more CS corresponds I can do well without.

and quite by the way? what do you even mean... kidies they 300 vehicles? what intention? WHAT CAN YOU DO WITHOUT? can you be clear or na? cause your reply is in the best broken english i have seen so far that i have no clue what you're on about. -.-