Server Owner Sending Out Hackers ?

Clark

So lately we've been getting our database deleted by script kiddies. It has happened so often to the point that i'm getting really sick of this. I asked Shawn to help us with filters, and he set it to log, so we could catch most of these kiddies, and it has somewhat worked. But today, after seeing someone getting logged, I decided to look into it. I copied his guid, and converted it to the steamID, and tried to find where he was coming from. Turned out, he was on UDDER Gamings test server, that had a password. This is what popped up in the logs: 17.05.2017 15:12:48: Infected Pig (86.161.106.155:6970) 831c47e4d4fdef40f458489392379db9 - #10 "[] execVM "non\basewipe.sqf"; if (!isNil 'reRunCheck&apos then { endMission 'loser'; };"

nd here is the gyazo of the player on UDDER test server: https://gyazo.com/925f10ce0f13c1bb632ba9641fcf8d34

The kid had a friend that came on with him.

steam profiles http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041053208 and http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198388645128

steam id 7656119838864512876561198041053208

so watch out and ban them

4 minutes ago, LunatikCH said:

And gain some new players by the time when they use it to bash other servers C:

I mean, if new players come on I don't mind, but I don't let them do it for that reason.

Just now, BigEgg said:

I mean, if new players come on I don't mind, but I don't let them do it for that reason.

Sure C: Same as it was with another server owner when there was the squad xml bug that crashed every server arma 2 and 3, suddenly all servers went to low pop, beside the one sending them dudes out went to highpop from nowhere

- Pretty effective^^

Just now, LunatikCH said:

Sure C: Same as it was with another server owner when there was the squad xml bug that crashed every server arma 2 and 3, suddenly all servers went to low pop, beside the one sending them dudes out went to highpop from nowhere

- Pretty effective^^

Like I said, if that happens, it isn't my problem. Think what you wish, it doesn't really matter to me - my server, I'll do with it as I please.

wtf ur the most retarded person to allow them test script to fuck up other servers... wtf is wrong u suppose to help other server and be a good guy not a crazy person...

Good to know u allow it.....
I think it's kinda weird u say u allow them to use and then they go to other server to fuck and cheat what a good exemple is your server....

We as server owner suppose to stop them and help this community to STOP this kinda behavior not support.....

And btw i don't see u post any filter to help the other servers to stop this......

5 minutes ago, th3c0re said:

wtf ur the most retarded person to allow them test script to fuck up other servers... wtf is wrong u suppose to help other server and be a good guy not a crazy person...

Good to know u allow it.....
I think it's kinda weird u say u allow them to use and then they go to other server to fuck and cheat what a good exemple is your server....

We as server owner suppose to stop them and help this community to STOP this kinda behavior not support.....

And btw i don't see u post any filter to help the other servers to stop this......

Pretty sure I have :) Just because I am not filtering your entire server for you, doesn't mean I am not helping. Filtering these can stop 99% of all hackers you will receive. The information is out there, including some very nice filters from the Epoch team in the default server files. Not hard to prevent, just takes a little reading :)

3 minutes ago, th3c0re said:

Why do u even try to talk this right just stop.......
U making it only more shitty then u already do by allowing this....

I am not trying to make anything right. I don't care if you think it is wrong. It is how I prevent hackers on my server :) I have literally, in that post, mentioned how to stop a majority of hackers. If you can't fix it, it's not my problem, it's yours.

Well do you know what the problem is you are helping them to avoid battleye filters..................
so u can say yea battleye battleye ow wait batteye man u allow them to fix around he battleye filters.........

STOP MAKING THIS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U ALLOW PEOPLE TO DESTROY OTHER SERVERS DATABASE

Hi friends,

Kind of got out of hand there, but here's my 2 cents:

Allowing people to knowingly test hacks on your server to take down other servers is a pretty shitty act, fun, joking or serious.

Brushing it off that it's "not your problem" is also a pretty shitty act when infact you have the power to take them off your test server.

As a community I believe we should all be helping each other to bring this community higher, we know a2 is long dead and hanging on by a string, let's not be fucking idiots and cut the string.

We'll leave this thread for now, Thanks to the OP for bringing this up.