Mega Loot Tables Epoch 1.0.6.1

RHE24

Loottables-for-Epoch-1.0.6.1 and Legacy-1.0.5.1

[for 1.0.6.1 see down below!!]

=============1.0.5.1===========================

Installation Steps: Download the Archive: https://github.com/RHE24/Loottables-for-Epoch-1.0.6.1-Legacy-1.0.5.1/archive/master.zip

Extract the MegaLoot Ordner and copy it in your mission.pbo.

In your init.sqf: find DZE_MissionLootTable = false; set it to true.

Like this: DZE_MissionLootTable = true; //Custom Loot Tables

then go to your description.ext and paste this:

#include "MegaLoot\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp"

at the top of your description.ext

thats it, you are done Now happy Looting

=============1.0.5.1===========================

=============1.0.6.1===========================

Installation Steps: Download the Archive: https://github.com/RHE24/Loottables-for-Epoch-1.0.6.1-Legacy-1.0.5.1/archive/master.zip

Extract the dayz_code Ordner and copy it in your mission.pbo.

In your init.sqf: find DZE_MissionLootTable = false; set it to true.

Like this: DZE_MissionLootTable = true; //Custom Loot Tables

then go to your description.ext and paste this:

#include "dayz_code\Configs\CfgLoot\CfgLoot.hpp"

at the top of your description.ext

then find:  #include "\z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\CfgLoot\CfgLoot.hpp"   exclude or delete it

thats it, you are done Now happy Looting

=============1.0.6.1===========================

our Post on Epoch Mod: https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/43914-mega-loot-tables-epoch-1061/

==================================================================

This is an example of how to use your own Loot Tables on your Mission :)

==================================================================

This works nice, using it now on 1.0.6.1. 

But I still have a litle trouble that I dont recall from 1.0.5.1... I added extra barracks and buildings to the map and there is allways totally empty baracks now... while others have lots of loot.

Are there anywhere to increase so the totally empty at least have some small loot?

6 hours ago, JonasF said:

This works nice, using it now on 1.0.6.1. 

But I still have a litle trouble that I dont recall from 1.0.5.1... I added extra barracks and buildings to the map and there is allways totally empty baracks now... while others have lots of loot.

Are there anywhere to increase so the totally empty at least have some small loot?

The sqf who spawns the barracks. Check if barracks id start with Land_ and not with MAP_

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 2:33 AM, juandayz said:

The sqf who spawns the barracks. Check if barracks id start with Land_ and not with MAP_

They are correctly named in the sqf and most have loot but in some places they are allways empty... wasnt like this in 1.0.5.1 :(

• 3 weeks later...

So what are the real differences between this and JasonTM's loot tables? Can anyone do a pro/con list?

Just trying to decide which one id prefer. Tyvm for any input and loving all these awesome additions and the work that goes into them!

More precisely, I see your method differs vastly from JasonTM's which has enhanced the loot spawns along with adding overwatch items. Im not tracking the method used with yours. It looks like you not only enhanced the loot and spawns, but the difficulty in which one must go through to get them. I kinda like that, greater risk greater reward. But before I let my assumptions get ahead of me, ill wait for your response!

• 4 months later...

First of all, thanks for all of your hard work on this addition!

I'm running a 1.0.6.1 Epoch server and I really want to make this work, but I am having some difficulties:

1.  I do not have this line in my init.sqf: DZE_MissionLootTable = false;, so I can't set it to true.

2.  Leaving the above line out seems to increase the loot for the default barracks but, like the poster above, barracks that have been added as additions are completely empty and do not spawn any loot at all.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Vladick said:

First of all, thanks for all of your hard work on this addition!

I'm running a 1.0.6.1 Epoch server and I really want to make this work, but I am having some difficulties:

1.  I do not have this line in my init.sqf: DZE_MissionLootTable = false;, so I can't set it to true.

2.  Leaving the above line out seems to increase the loot for the default barracks but, like the poster above, barracks that have been added as additions are completely empty and do not spawn any loot at all.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

See this post

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

bump on this.

I've added military barracks around the map, but most of them aren't spawning loot. There is lootpos for Land_Barracks_i in the loot tables for example, do I need to add each barrack pos to this list or just their rough location? Or can I remove lootpos entirely to spawn loot in every barrack on the map?