Can't repack server pbo.

MrEnzO

So I am getting this error when I trying to repack my server pbo. I can repack my mission pbo without any problem but not the server pbo.

4:04:27 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
 4:04:28 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
 4:04:28 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnTraders.sqf not found
 4:04:28 BIKE: loading version 2.8.2 ...
 4:04:28 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
 4:04:29 Error in expression <;
_recompile = (count _this) > 0;

if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
 4:04:29   Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
 4:04:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init
 4:04:29 File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28
 4:04:31 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
 4:04:31 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
 4:04:31 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf not found

And the only thing I am doing is changing two true to false and how many mission WAI should spawn at the same time. All the changes is made in the WAI files.

I have tried to repack it with PBO Manager, pbo viewer and the one thats comes with arma tools. with the same results.

Has anybody run in to this problem and what did you do to overcome it?

I've never heard of that problem. I personally use PBO-Manager aswell but it would be new for me that a pbo converter throws this kind of errors. Where is that error written in? In the DOS window that is opened by the pbo manager?

I would like to try this out myself to exclude that is an error on your local machine. Upload these files in a zip file on dropbox or something like that and paste a link in here so I can try to pack them and if it's not working aswell, I'll take a look into these files.

40 minutes ago, MrEnzO said:

So I am getting this error when I trying to repack my server pbo. I can repack my mission pbo without any problem but not the server pbo.

4:04:27 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
 4:04:28 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
 4:04:28 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnTraders.sqf not found
 4:04:28 BIKE: loading version 2.8.2 ...
 4:04:28 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
 4:04:29 Error in expression <;
_recompile = (count _this) > 0;

if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
 4:04:29   Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
 4:04:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init
 4:04:29 File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28
 4:04:31 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
 4:04:31 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
 4:04:31 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf not found

And the only thing I am doing is changing two true to false and how many mission WAI should spawn at the same time. All the changes is made in the WAI files.

I have tried to repack it with PBO Manager, pbo viewer and the one thats comes with arma tools. with the same results.

Has anybody run in to this problem and what did you do to overcome it?

You need to make sure that you have the $PREFIX$ file in your server file before you pbo it - without it, all file paths wont work.

make sure when you extracted your server pbo it did not create the folder structure representing the pbo prefix path.

i.e you should have all files in your dayz_Server directory, not the folder structure dayz_server/z/addons/dayz_server/[FILES]

the dayz_server directory created by unpacking the .pbo should resemble this: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/SQF/dayz_server