Custom base

S4M

Hi all, It is a base north of chernarus, I created it a few days ago, you can also fill it with AI or use it to your liking. I am changing all my "Custom maps" to the format that you told me @iben , That takes time, not getting along very well with macros.

Base_S4M

Screenshots

Imagen.1

imagen.2

imagen.3

imagen.4

imagen.5

P.D: If someone wants it with some modification let me know

By the way, I don't know which structure @iben told you but currently the 1.0.6.1 uses a short formats with just IDs, coords and directions. You should use this one to shorten your files. :)

@ebayShopper also made a converter for that. I don't have a link right now but maybe you'll find it yourself :)

12 minutes ago, DAmNRelentless said:

I like how it looks like except of all the spikes next to street. Keep your work up!

And @S4M,

I agree with @DAmNRelentless ... looks so great, but these dragon teeth are unneccessary IMO ... no function for them, just visual that cost a lot (remember, each object globally spawn counts to server performance...). Consider this again...

Anyway, great work buddy!!!

1 minute ago, S4M said:

If it's true, I try to make it look pretty and sometimes I do not think about performance. I will try to make them lighter.

yeah... I know this feeling when you're working in editor after couple ten hours... :))))) And I also now hot it hurts to remove something what tooks so long time to position correctly :)))

Well I did this faster, I have removed the dragon teeth and unnecessary items.

P.D: In some areas when I want to remove the grass I can not .....:dry:I do not know if someone who has dealt with the editor has passed.

7 minutes ago, S4M said:

Well I did this faster, I have removed the dragon teeth and unnecessary items.

P.D: In some areas when I want to remove the grass I can not .....:dry:I do not know if someone who has dealt with the editor has passed.

So the best way to remove grass is a grass cutter or an invisible heli pad. If you already tried that then this grass can't be removed. This is often the case for taller grass or little bushes. You have to accept this. :D

2 hours ago, S4M said:

If I tried to cut the grass but no, that grass does not go :biggrin::biggrin:

Sometimes you need to use more then one cutter... but if it's not big deal, leave it... it's not worth to put extra objects...