NOS Script

Voltan

Question

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, dayz noob said:

It works as long as you do not use infistar, if you do then it dose not work. That was my experience anyway. I have not checked it in a long time tho, so not sure if a fix was found for epoch 1061 with new infistar

It should also work with infistar. There might be some issues with some keypressed hacking detection but I guess you can add this script to the exceptions of infistar.

2 minutes ago, DAmNRelentless said:

It should also work with infistar. There might be some issues with some keypressed hacking detection but I guess you can add this script to the exceptions of infistar.

even with efforts to add it so antihack dose not stop it the script still dose not work. the script from i think sandbird where you have to install nitro works however

17 minutes ago, DAmNRelentless said:

The only problem is the spacebar. Its blocked for players by Infi. Few weeks ago i tried to fix that but wasnt able. However had not much time to look further into it cause of RL.

26 minutes ago, SryImAnooB said:

The only problem is the spacebar. Its blocked for players by Infi. Few weeks ago i tried to fix that but wasnt able. However had not much time to look further into it cause of RL.

Google for Dik key codes and look what the code for it is, after that search for that key code in infistore files and comment out the corresponding lines. I made some useractions for hotkeys that are normally blocked by infistar and hat's how I did it.

On 5/17/2017 at 0:35 PM, DAmNRelentless said:

Infistar only lets admins do the nos players hear the sound but no option for it. My test anyways.