showcommandingmenu

Shawn

Question

Every time I open up a commandingmenu, I get kicked to the lobby with nothing in the rpt. I set both of these to false in infistar: 

/*  Check CMDMenus ?      */ _CCM = false;    /* true or false */    /* only disable this if you know what you are doing. I strongly recommend to use this! */
/*  BLOCK ALL CMDMenus    */ _BCM =  false;    /* true or false */    /* we don't need commandingMenus. so have this true as well. */

But it still happens. Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Shawn said:

only disable this if you know what you are doing. I strongly recommend to use this!
we don't need commandingMenus. so have this true as well.

I think Chris knows why he wrote this. For what reason you need that?

I´m running infiSTAR also on my server. And many mods ....... both set to true. No issues.

10 hours ago, Shawn said:

Every time I open up a commandingmenu, I get kicked to the lobby with nothing in the rpt. I set both of these to false in infistar: 

/*  Check CMDMenus ?      */ _CCM = false;    /* true or false */    /* only disable this if you know what you are doing. I strongly recommend to use this! */
/*  BLOCK ALL CMDMenus    */ _BCM =  false;    /* true or false */    /* we don't need commandingMenus. so have this true as well. */

But it still happens. Any ideas?

This sounds like something in the code of the commanding menu is kicking rather than the opening of the commanding menu itself.

Could you paste the code to your commanding menu??