Clark

1 hour ago, theduke said:

I personally use soyoustart, a canadian version of OVH, or sister company if you want to call it lol. 

OVH is priced well, and i've never had problems in the year and a half with them.

Soyoustart is all of the servers that OVH puts out of commission basically. Cheap and basically another way for them to make money (still good though).

If you are looking for a cheaply priced server, OVH is your place. 

Would recommend this server for cheapest price and best performance for Arma 2:

https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/game/171mc1.xml

Or you could go higher in price, and get the really nice 5 Ghz version which would boost performance even more.

I personally use:

https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/enterprise/173sp2.xml

I have it configured with the two NVME drives, cheaper by $3 with better drives and hardly any performance difference. Plus I get more upload speed which is nice for hosting.

All in all, OVH is the place to go for pricing and performance.

38 minutes ago, kingpapawawa said:

soyoustart does not have a windows server that i can see.

Also wish ovh would allow me to install one of the many wondows licenses i already own rather than paying 25/mo more.

If you have your own license you can, might be worth asking in advance how but in the past you could install an unactivated version and then use your own key, this might of changed since though.

I used my own server key on OVH.  you used to pate the code into a box  somewhere before install. It was a while ago I did it so can't recall exactly. I certainly didn't pay for another licence though.