ATTENTION! Servers with Rocket launchers!

oldmatechoc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/22/2017 at 2:47 AM, oldmatechoc said:

@nova stops players from being able to crash your server. 

this wont be needed in epoch 1062. but for the moment this is all we have publicly available to combat this issue.

How can they crash server? I use all rocket launcher on my server for 6 years and I do use it like crazy and server never crashed. Maybe something I don't know about it?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 12:10 AM, Petite said:

How can they crash server? I use all rocket launcher on my server for 6 years and I do use it like crazy and server never crashed. Maybe something I don't know about it?

Yeah as Hooty said, Its not something we want to publicly share as this effects all a2 servers not just epoch. I believe icomrade has a fix for the next epoch update so this wont be needed on epoch 1062

On 11/16/2017 at 5:35 PM, Hooty said:

We are not gonna say as we dont want people crashing servers, for server owners that have not put this in. Now if you would like for me to show you on your server I can, takes 3 seconds with any rocket launcher. 

Yeah I understand. Would be bad if newbies start doing that constantly.

On 12/15/2017 at 8:42 AM, oldmatechoc said:

Yeah as Hooty said, Its not something we want to publicly share as this effects all a2 servers not just epoch. I believe icomrade has a fix for the next epoch update so this wont be needed on epoch 1062

Yes this is my fix, and it is included in the config of 1.0.6.2 so server owners should remove this day temp fix during the update. I submitted the fix to the core patch github, so hopefully it's included as part of the next core patch update.