Hello. Recently players are able to spawn at thier bodies without choosing where to spawn or even able to pick a class to spawn as. Soon as they try to respawn they instantly go back to their body loaded out with what they had before and also able to pick up stuff on thier body of what they had. Does anyone know how to fix something like this? Thank you

I had this briefly

If you have infistar Make sure it's the very latest version and make sure ess spawnconfig.sqf is called before infistar is called in server functions. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

Dead charachter lost,and not spwawned Skeleton (Loot)

Why?

Thanks
    • By Rezusty
      Hi !!
      I've made a custom safezone on my server, and I want to disable loot spawning in this area, how can I do that ?
      Thanks
    • By harcosgoogle
      HI!

How to fix Bug?
      Dies the player and they put it down,Where he died ,In the same equipment.
      Why?

Dead charachter-last position saved and respawned last point last gear

@juandayz 
      I think so AH.sqf bug

• By Neurok_
      N/A 1.0.6.1 came out installed and fixed.
    • By Infinity
      Howdy,
      Where is it defined what items in the database are vehicles and what items are buildables? Because my server only has 200 vehicles while the max limit is 600. Though in my RPT log it says I have that x10
       0:03:30 "HIVE: got 3886 Epoch Objects and 2063 Vehicles" but that's bull ... Anyone out there who could help me out? :) (And no I won't change my max vehicle limit to 2500 XD)  
      Help would be appreciated :D
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord