Wicked AI not spawning Missions

Morganator

Question

Hi,

So im running an Epoch 1.0.6.1 and Overwatch 0.2.5 Overpoch Server and i installed some scripts (mainly DZMS and Wicked AI).

DZMS Missions seem to be no problem, but Wicked AI wont spawn, although it is mentioned in DZMS in Log (WickedAI Found! Using WickedAI's Relations!).

The first time i used the OverPoch files which seemed to be not working for 1.0.6.1 like the OP mentioned, the second try i used the recommended ones but the same issue.

Is there anything i can do?

If you need further information just let me know

kind regards

17 answers to this question

Is there also something like "Spawn WAI mission [BANDIT] Ikea convey" in your server.rpt?

If yes, they definitly spawn and then you should check your config.sqf whether wai_radio_announce is true or false. If it's true, missions will only be announced to you when you have a radio in your inventory.

Sorry but the RPT exceeded the pastebin free limit so i uploaded it to my dropbox if thats ok

arma2oaserver.RPT

Edit: oh and i made sure that i had a radio, because wai_radio_announce is true and i checked the map (where i should see them anyway?) but nothing there. Also i searched inside the log file for terms like WAI, and Wicked to see if its even recognized and the only thing showing up was from DZMS like mentioned above.

2 hours ago, Morganator said:

Sorry but the RPT exceeded the pastebin free limit so i uploaded it to my dropbox if thats ok

arma2oaserver.RPT

Edit: oh and i made sure that i had a radio, because wai_radio_announce is true and i checked the map (where i should see them anyway?) but nothing there. Also i searched inside the log file for terms like WAI, and Wicked to see if its even recognized and the only thing showing up was from DZMS like mentioned above.

Your DZMS is the wrong version, you need to update it, https://github.com/SMVampire/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem is the latest version.

Your ZSC is also broken, it looks like you've put it in the wrong place and it's trying to load before everything else.

No mention of WAI in there, either.

8 hours ago, salival said:

Your DZMS is the wrong version, you need to update it, https://github.com/SMVampire/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem is the latest version.

Your ZSC is also broken, it looks like you've put it in the wrong place and it's trying to load before everything else.

No mention of WAI in there, either.

Thanks for doing the scripting for me but there are still no missions spawning

@Morganator Hi mate, I can't see WAI or Wicked AI being called or started up at any point in your RPT. 

Did you install Wicked AI from the below post? Its the one I installed a couple of days ago and worked fine.

Did you add this code to server_monitor.sqf at the right spot?

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";

Also, you have alot of errors in your rpt with DZMS, update it like Salival said. 

4 hours ago, Voltan said:

@Morganator Hi mate, I can't see WAI or Wicked AI being called or started up at any point in your RPT. 

Did you install Wicked AI from the below post? Its the one I installed a couple of days ago and worked fine.

Did you add this code to server_monitor.sqf at the right spot?

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";

Also, you have alot of errors in your rpt with DZMS, update it like Salival said. 

Well it is mentioned by DZMS but it doesnt start on its own. salival installed it for me and sent me back the files (He also updated DZMS) so there are no more errors there, but WAI is still not running sadly :/

The line [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf"; is above the one of DZMS and below [] spawn server_spawnEvents;

54 minutes ago, Morganator said:

Well it is mentioned by DZMS but it doesnt start on its own. salival installed it for me and sent me back the files (He also updated DZMS) so there are no more errors there, but WAI is still not running sadly :/

The line [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf"; is above the one of DZMS and below [] spawn server_spawnEvents;

@MorganatorI managed to get your dayz_server and mission file loaded up on my test server and I got WAI working correctly.

22:09:36 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
22:09:36 "WAI: Initialising missions"
22:09:36 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"

You mad a mismatched " in your WAI config.sqf, it's quite a difficult one to spot unless you have notepad++ set up correctly. It doesn't always show a script error either (as in this case)

armed_chopper 				= ["CH_47F_EP1_DZE","UH1H_DZE","Mi17_DZE","UH60M_EP1_DZE","UH1Y_DZE","MH60S_DZE","A10","AH1Z","AH64D","F35B,"AV8B2","Mi24_P","Ka52","Su25_CDF","BAF_Apache_AH1_D","AH6J_EP1","Mi24_D_TK_EP1"];

See F35B in there, you're missing the ending "

5 hours ago, salival said:

@MorganatorI managed to get your dayz_server and mission file loaded up on my test server and I got WAI working correctly.

22:09:36 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
22:09:36 "WAI: Initialising missions"
22:09:36 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"

You mad a mismatched " in your WAI config.sqf, it's quite a difficult one to spot unless you have notepad++ set up correctly. It doesn't always show a script error either (as in this case)

armed_chopper 				= ["CH_47F_EP1_DZE","UH1H_DZE","Mi17_DZE","UH60M_EP1_DZE","UH1Y_DZE","MH60S_DZE","A10","AH1Z","AH64D","F35B,"AV8B2","Mi24_P","Ka52","Su25_CDF","BAF_Apache_AH1_D","AH6J_EP1","Mi24_D_TK_EP1"];

See F35B in there, you're missing the ending "

Goddamn myself and my sloppiness, awesome work from you but sadly i still cant test because i always get connection failed which looks like this on the RPT file: Server error: Player without identity Martin (id 1280092200)

16 minutes ago, Morganator said:

Goddamn myself and my sloppiness, awesome work from you but sadly i still cant test because i always get connection failed which looks like this on the RPT file: Server error: Player without identity Martin (id 1280092200)

That's normal and is no error. This isn't the reason for connection problems.

2 hours ago, Morganator said:

I think its something else you've done, that pbo I sent you is working on my test server.

Try with a standard install i.e blank dayz_server from the github repo and a blank mission folder