[RELEASE] Locate Vehicle (VKC Support) [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

Locate Vehicle is part of Epoch 1.0.7.1 now.

• Tested as working on a blank Epoch 1.0.7

• This adds support for multiple vehicles per key (https://github.com/oiad/vkc)

• Designed to be light weight and optimized.

REPORTING ERRORS/PROBLEMS

1. Please, if you report issues can you please attach (on pastebin or similar) your CLIENT rpt log file as this helps find out the errors very quickly. To find this logfile:

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

Install:

LocateVehicle GitHub Repo

>> Download <<

**** For Epoch 1.0.6.2 only **** >> Download <<

Visit this link: https://github.com/oiad/locateVehicle/tree/locateVehicle-Epoch-1.0.6.2

1 minute ago, DAmNRelentless said:

What about adding to it extrarc? I bet this is working aswell isn't it?

By the way I am happy that you finally released that script as I was really hyped for it when you mentioned it last past days. :)

Not interested in extrarc, it's an old way of doing it. Click Actions is far more configurable and far superior with little to no overhead.

Still have some script restrictions after implementing that script even with the battleye changes in the instructions. Probably because of the filters that were provided by infiniteStore (infiStar).

Did it like that:

5 createMarker !="_marker = createMarkerLocal [\"vehicleMarker\" + (str _i),[_position select 0,_position select 1]];"
5 deleteMarker !="for \"_i\" from 0 to 60 do {deleteMarkerLocal (\"vehicleMarker\"+ (str _i));};"

Getting kicked by this:

30.04.2017 03:06:47: Relentless (##############) #################################### - #44 "min_d0 = {
				deleteMarker 'd09498z3T0G4K4T3O138D';
				(createMarker ['d09498z3T0G4K4T3O138D', [0,0,0]]) setMarkerText (_this "

1 hour ago, DAmNRelentless said:

Still have some script restrictions after implementing that script even with the battleye changes in the instructions. Probably because of the filters that were provided by infiniteStore (infiStar).

Did it like that:

5 createMarker !="_marker = createMarkerLocal [\"vehicleMarker\" + (str _i),[_position select 0,_position select 1]];"
5 deleteMarker !="for \"_i\" from 0 to 60 do {deleteMarkerLocal (\"vehicleMarker\"+ (str _i));};"

Getting kicked by this:

30.04.2017 03:06:47: Relentless (##############) #################################### - #44 "min_d0 = {
				deleteMarker 'd09498z3T0G4K4T3O138D';
				(createMarker ['d09498z3T0G4K4T3O138D', [0,0,0]]) setMarkerText (_this "

That's not my script doing that. None of that code is in my script at all.

It's from infistar, AH.sqf around line 4629.

• 3 months later...

@salival are the Vehicle Markers supposed to disappear after a while? Mine are always on after I activate it.  I tried activating again thinking it might be a toggle but they are still there. I don't have any errors in either RPT, BE Filters are same as the install directions and I am using InfiSTAR.

Any ideas?