Horrible visual recoil bug since 1.0.6.1

fromo

So when I updated to 1.0.6.1 this started happening:

This is a comparison video with epoch 1.0.6.1 and without epoch 1.0.6.1 (it also happens with EVERY gun)

Please, any help will be appreciated!

Things I tried:

- Unplugging xbox 360 controller

- Reinstalled all mods and armas + deleted all relevant files for arma (including profiles), still happens

Thanks in advance.

25 minutes ago, icomrade said:

This is actually an issue with some corepatch changes, make sure you aren't on the beta branch in ArmA 2 or ArmA 2 OA on steam.

Arma 2 (1.11.86734) and Arma OA (1.63.131129) are on the latest version for me...

9 minutes ago, fromo said:

Arma 2 (1.11.86734) and Arma OA (1.63.131129) are on the latest version for me...

the version numbers are not incremented between beta clients. check that you do not have the beta branch selected in your steam ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA Properties menu (right click on game in the games list -> Properties -> Betas)

14 minutes ago, icomrade said:

ot incremented between beta clients. check that you do not have the beta branch selected in your steam ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA Properties menu (right click on game in the games list -> Properties -> Betas)

Arma 2: "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

Arma 2 OA: "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

16 minutes ago, fromo said:

Arma 2: "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

Arma 2 OA: "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

Just tested with an MK48, which I remember being pretty bad with the issue a while back, but the recoil is pretty manageable. Try verifying your game files for both games

53 minutes ago, icomrade said:

Just tested with an MK48, which I remember being pretty bad with the issue a while back, but the recoil is pretty manageable. Try verifying your game files for both games

Verified Arma 2, downloaded 36 files, still happening, today when I got into a venom it happened..

As I already wrote in another thread...

Sry my friend. Did you ever fire a real weapon in real life?

For your understanding:

The bigger the caliber -> the bigger the recoil

It would be absolutly idiotic if a 20 mm gun (normally used on vehicles or planes) has the same recoil as a M4.

Such weapons are not for bursts or something! ONE shot ...... and then move.

About the scopes ....... ever hear from mil-dots? A good sniper knows where his weapon shot ...... a bit up and right, maybe down and left ........ he leads the target.

Thats the differend between a wannabe sniper and a sniper who knows what he did. Realistic even .......... 

This is of course also true of fire bursts, especially in standing or without resting the gun somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Anhor said:

As I already wrote in another thread...

Sry my friend. Did you ever fire a real weapon in real life?

For your understanding:

The bigger the caliber -> the bigger the recoil

It would be absolutly idiotic if a 20 mm gun (normally used on vehicles or planes) has the same recoil as a M4.

Such weapons are not for bursts or something! ONE shot ...... and then move.

About the scopes ....... ever hear from mil-dots? A good sniper knows where his weapon shot ...... a bit up and right, maybe down and left ........ he leads the target.

Thats the differend between a wannabe sniper and a sniper who knows what he did. Realistic even .......... 

This is of course also true of fire bursts, especially in standing or without resting the gun somewhere.

Actually this is true. Big caliber weapons have huge recoil but in his case, it's more weapon sway and this heavy amount is not normal.

10 hours ago, fromo said:

This is a comparison video with epoch 1.0.6.1 and without epoch 1.0.6.1 (it also happens with EVERY gun)

What does he mean with that? Without epoch? Just Arma 2 OA?

I personally find the setback and the delay of the weapon absolutely realistic .......... but here there were already members who wanted to remove the tremble and breathe.

The video is little meaningful without a second probationer, to see if it is only with him so. If everyone has the same effect with absolutely identical weapon ........... everything is fine.