epoch ryan zombies

BrettRoe

can someone point me in the right direction please? ive just made a dedicated server on my pc just for me to mes about on. i want to add ryan zombies to epoch. i know it can be done cause ive seen it. i want to make my own spawners on altis and set a whole bunch of different settings. ive tried all sorts today. ive tried opening the epoch.altis.pbo, taking the mission.sqm and putting that into my mp missions folder to open in the editor together with ryan zombies, no had any luck that way, wont open it. i opened one of my own altis.pbos in notpad ++ to see what simularitis and differences that mission sqm had to epoch altis mission sqm. when i opened my mission sqm in notepadd it came up all random weird looking, like it didnt wana be opened in notepad ++.  ive tried loading up the mpmission that says ryan zombies, but it wants me to buy some kind of expansion i dunno, plus i dont want a premade one, i wanna do it my self.

ive tried googling to see how to get zeus to work inside an epoch dedicated server. i cant find an solid ideas, ive tried the random stuff ive managed to find but with no luck. i tried to get mcc sandbox mission mod to work with epoch on my dedicated server, it dosent for some reason, i dunno why, ive turned battle eye off all together cause it was kicking me for restriction 21. now i can get into the server with mcc added, but it just dosent work and i dunno why. ive tried a bunch of other stuff too that i cant even remember. i can feel my hair going gray, i wuldnt usally resort to a forum post but im all out of ideas. someone help please? please... Thanks in advance, Brett.

launch server and client with @RyanZombies, by default it will spawn zombies randomly arround player at any location, just randomly.

If you want to make zambies more attractive, like spawning zombies only in town or hordes and so on, use http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779675063

SM-Zombz will controll RyanZombies in a proper (my opinion ) way. There are tons of settings, just follow installation guide provided in this steam pack it work's lika a charm.