help origins1795 ???

S4M

I downloaded @ Origins1795 from dayzlauncher, I installed it both on the client and on the server.

I get an error when entering ,

Instead on other servers if, the server goes if I remove @ origins1795.

Is working already , just that some vehicles like "ori_m3" I can not enter, and has a giant poster "MOD ORIGINS"

19:32:30 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Hero) at [4249.17,6681.35,0]"
19:32:30 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Hero) at [4249.17,6681.35,0]"
19:34:23 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [0,B 1-1-B:1 (SAMMM) REMOTE,"ori_m3",[2542.19,3235.23,0]]"
19:34:23 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [0,B 1-1-B:1 (SAMMM) REMOTE,"ori_m3",[2542.19,3235.23,0]]"
19:34:23 ori_m3: tropa - unknown animation source tropa

• 2 weeks later...

i had origins1795 before the 1061 update. Maca, owner of dayzlauncher said he was going to pull all old version of all the mods once the "stir" that the new epoch mod created on his end...

He has yet to do it, but if he does, any server running that mod will NOT appear in the launcher.

So, we decided to part with origins.  As for the newest origins. I think a couple servers managed to get it running, one guy released it, im sure if you search hard enough you'll find it.
I don't want to link it because the origin devs asked that, no origins leaks should be in any forums...

You can still get overpochins running, but it was made for 1051. Eldubya had made a release of his server, pretty much a plug and play install. Its actually the first server I used to learn this stuff...
If anything, it will help you with the logos on the vehicles and allowing you to use them

When I create the box, kick the server.createvehicle restriction # 6

Add text to my filters

Spoiler

in the battleye filters add this

!="PVDZE_spawnEvent" at the end of line 5 in publicvariable.txt for the eventmenu

!="USOrdnanceBox" at the end of createvehicle.txt for the origins building box