communal Bans.txt

Robert261171

Dont Know if there is a communal Bans.txt so I thought I would start one and share what I have so far,

Need to keep these hackers out of our servers..

This is all I have so far but its a start...

a4bea4d7dbbb76f645e85b8774735555 -1 Hacking bases
2c99db4a1c3d97a2fed6c80cfc4b6143 -1 Hacking bases
304d1cc2182db4925a97edaec5ef7a1c -1 Hacking bases

2 hours ago, Hooty said:

Everyone should look into battle metrics.com its alot better than dart or epm rcon tool.

Not even thinking about paying 5 bucks per month for something (with exception of a few things) a free tool can do at the same quality or even better

Its alot better than anything else. You can see last 250 severs they were on, auto kick/ban proxys, tell you all vac bans they may have, gives all ip a player used and there in game name, can go direct to there steam profile, place notes on players, and it gives you there steam uid, battleye guid, and Legacy BattlEye GUID. You dont have to change the rCon password if you demote an admin. It covers ArmA 2, ArmA 3, ARK, Conan, and Rust. You can set roles for mods, admins, and super admins, more if you like. NO free tool can do what battlemetrics does i've tried them all.  

1 minute ago, Hooty said:

auto kick/ban proxys

Thats the one feature i loved the most, suddenly have half of your regular playerbase getting kicked for "using a VPN", makes sense. Hell even i got kicked myself from time to time, is it because im swiss? is BM racist?

Also the reason BM is able to show 6 out of 50 country flags from players and dart does 48/50.

But lets get back to topic.

You can whitelist uids for the proxys i do it for my china players "so they get better ping".  BM shows alot more than 6 flags where dart sometimes shows no flag "right now i have Russia, German, Canada, Czech, UK, Romania, Australia, and Brazil players on none were kick/kicked. Thats more than 6 right there lol ". You can log into yRun right now and see for yourself it will show your flag aswell as I've seen the swiss flag before on BM. BM has an insta refresh where dart and epm takes forever to refresh a ban list and player list.  But hey if you like free tools use them but you get what you pay for that applies to everything. 

20 minutes ago, LunatikCH said:

Thats the one feature i loved the most, suddenly have half of your regular playerbase getting kicked for "using a VPN", makes sense. Hell even i got kicked myself from time to time, is it because im swiss? is BM racist?

Also the reason BM is able to show 6 out of 50 country flags from players and dart does 48/50.

But lets get back to topic.

If you do not know how to set up the proxy feature I'm willing to help you or you can just disable it.

10 minutes ago, Hooty said:

If you do not know how to set up the proxy feature I'm willing to help you or you can just disable it.

Must be the setup that was done wrong if it works perfect beside a lot false positives, not like you get that much settings you can do wrong ^.^

2 minutes ago, LunatikCH said:

Must be the setup that was done wrong if it works perfect beside a lot false positives, not like you get that much settings you can do wrong ^.^

PM me if you would like help setting it up. I'm willing to help anyone that needs it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.4.2017 at 5:40 PM, A Man said:

I wonder if there can be a problem with very big ban files. Like over 30k lines. Could that be a problem for the game if we merge all recent bans from other lists we will get a huge list from over 30k entries. What do you guys think?

I have one file with 32k entries. No problems.

• 1 month later...

I like that there is a good ban list to use. Here is one that doesn't appear to be on any of these. Just caught this guy speed hacking. He is going to be ticked when he finds out he is now banned on every server that reads these forms. He was harassing the one player I had on.

9e012357984a6991f788a5f1de486ee0 -1 Admin Ban Speed Hacker