NEW Roads/Towns/Villages North of Chernarus

Petite

My husband and I made new roads and towns/villages for Chernarus. After lots of request of my husband to share it, so other servers can use it I finally decided to do it.
My husband built about 15 Km of new roads North of the map with little village. I built 2 big towns, one called Skalkatown and Pesha. 
There is some pictures of it http://imgur.com/a/2ToKo
Download the files here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fl7oqiz2aputyah/AACC1Ct3sKHOsEm15f5RwMI5a?dl=0

1- Put the Map folder in your dayz_server
2- Open your server_functions.sqf and add this to the bottom of the file;

Spoiler

//  BUILDING    ///////THIS IS TO MAKE SURE EACH FILE SPAWN ONLY ONE TIME\\\\\\\\
if (isNil "JustOneTime") then {
    JustOneTime = true;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\lumbermill.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\flats.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\lastleg.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\newdamcity.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\pobeda.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\petrovkaRoad.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\Skalkatown.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\Pesha.sqf";
};

And you're good to go.

I hope you will enjoy it. We spent hundreds hours on that project. Make it perfect and natural like if its part of the map was not an easy thing. 
I have other creations that I will soon add.

7 hours ago, WLF said:

Cool! You also have a bug in the editor, when you move the object it spontaneously rotates?

Well yes it does that to some buildings, if I remember well cause its a long time I didnt mess with the editor I move the building and hit alt in same time so it stop rotating and I can see if I like  the position of the building. 

Thanks for your comment guys.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

This is unacceptable.... i refuse to believe this is real! placing roads upsets me... like REALLY upsets me as you make a beautiful flowing road and then hit save and you can hear Arma say...."let me just screw all that up for you, I will throw the roads all over.... so you have to do it all over again"

I have thrown sooooooo many tantrums over putting roads in lol

Nice work!