DayZ Mission System (DZMS) for Overpoch 1.0.6.2

Download the files for DZMS Overpoch 1.0.6.2 Here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem

This is an update to the DayZ Mission System by Vampire that was updated for DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.1 by ebayShopper: https://github.com/ebayShopper/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem

This includes adding a few missions from EMS 0.3 by Fuchs:

Updates:

1. Added a variable in DZMSConfig.sqf to enable the AI to have money in their wallets if ZSC is installed.

//If you have ZSC installed then you can set this to true to place money in ai wallets.
DZMSAICheckWallet = false;

2. Added the Overwatch weapons to the AI and Crate configs.

3. Expanded the selection of gear and vehicles available to the missions, AI config, and crate spawns.

4. Created additional crate spawning options.

5. Changed "UH60Wreck_DZ" to "UH60_ARMY_Wreck_burned_DZ" in minor mission SM4 because of "Cannot create non-ai vehicle UH60Wreck_DZ" error.

6. Converted the format of a few EMS 0.3 missions and added them to the mission spawning arrays.

7. There is an issue with the new small ammo boxes and medical crates which is not resolved.

Here is a list of all of the Major and Minor missions with a few notes.

Spoiler

//DZMS Major Missions
EM1 - C130 Crash (building supplies mission)
SM1 - NATO Weapons Cache (Ammo Boxes "DZ_AmmoBoxUS", "DZ_AmmoBoxRU", "DZ_AmmoBoxUS" do not spawn loot)
SM2 - Supply Drop
SM3 - Bandit Medical Camp (Medical boxes "DZ_MedBox" do not spawn loot)
SM4 - Helicopter Landing
SM5 - Ural Ambush
SM6 - Medical Cache (Medical boxes "DZ_MedBox" do not spawn loot)
SM7 - Large Ammo Cache
SM9 - Bandit Firebase (building supplies mission)
SM10 - CH47 Mission (building supplies mission with CH_47F_EP1_DZE)
SM11 - Armored Vehicles (2 armored vehicles - ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE and GAZ_Vodnik_DZE)
SM12 - APC's (BTR60_TK_EP1, LAV25_DZE, LAV25_HQ_DZE)
SM13 - Constructors (building supplies mission)

//DZMS Minor Missions
SM1 - Bandit Squad
SM2 - Medical Outpost
SM3 - Stash House
SM4 - Helicopter Crash (Changed "UH60Wreck_DZ" to "UH60_ARMY_Wreck_burned_DZ" because of "Cannot create non-ai vehicle UH60Wreck_DZ")
SM5 - Humvee Crash
SM6 - Weapons Truck
SM9 - Hillbillies (exactly like Stash House)

Demo Video

• 1 month later...

so while i will not say my issue is directly related to your release, I am hoping that maybe you can help solve my unique issue since it is still unresolved. No matter what mission system I install, what ai I install, i cannot get these scripts to run. I follow the install instructions exactly as they are posted and it doesnt work. On a clean install of 1061 overpoch server i still get no success. Perhaps you can help? Any insight is much appreciated!

2 hours ago, ViktorReznov said:

so while i will not say my issue is directly related to your release, I am hoping that maybe you can help solve my unique issue since it is still unresolved. No matter what mission system I install, what ai I install, i cannot get these scripts to run. I follow the install instructions exactly as they are posted and it doesnt work. On a clean install of 1061 overpoch server i still get no success. Perhaps you can help? Any insight is much appreciated!

@ViktorReznovWhy?

The PBO's I sent you both mission systems (DZMS, WAI) load fine and spawn missions fine. They can take some time to spawn due to the settings you had for timers for the missions but they DO spawn.

• 11 months later...

Hi, 

I am getting this error in my server side .rpt for this DZMS.

Spoiler

15:04:30 Error in expression <"_i" from 1 to 3 do {
_unit addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addWeapon _weapon;
_>
15:04:30   Error position: <_magazine;
};
_unit addWeapon _weapon;
_>
15:04:30   Error Undefined variable in expression: _magazine
15:04:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSAISpawn.sqf, line 78

and:

Spoiler

15:04:30 Error in expression <"magazines") select 0;

_fin = [_weapon,_magazine];

_fin
};

DZMSGetVeh = {
pr>
15:04:30   Error position: <_magazine];

_fin
};

DZMSGetVeh = {
pr>
15:04:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSFunctions.sqf, line 201

Anyone able to assist?

Cheers

46 minutes ago, Voltan said:

Hi, 

I am getting this error in my server side .rpt for this DZMS.

Reveal hidden contents

15:04:30 Error in expression <"_i" from 1 to 3 do {
_unit addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addWeapon _weapon;
_>
15:04:30   Error position: <_magazine;
};
_unit addWeapon _weapon;
_>
15:04:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSAISpawn.sqf, line 78

and:

Reveal hidden contents

15:04:30 Error in expression <"magazines") select 0;

_fin = [_weapon,_magazine];

_fin
};

DZMSGetVeh = {
pr>
15:04:30   Error position: <_magazine];

_fin
};

DZMSGetVeh = {
pr>
15:04:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSFunctions.sqf, line 201

Anyone able to assist?

Cheers

I haven't taken the time to update this in a long time. The only thing that really needs adjusting is the weapon selection. I'll be back later today with an update.

@VoltanI posted the new update to my github. I ended up adding a couple of new options: mission vehicle keys and remove damage handlers on mission vehicles until the mission is complete and players enter them.

https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem-Overpoch/blob/master/DZMS/DZMSConfig.sqf#L69-L73

This update works on both Overpoch and Epoch without doing anything. The mods are detected and DZMS adjusts itself.

I will probably work on this some more later and get with Vampire about pushing some updates to his repo if he wants them.

40 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

@VoltanI posted the new update to my github. I ended up adding a couple of new options: mission vehicle keys and remove damage handlers on mission vehicles until the mission is complete and players enter them.

https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem-Overpoch/blob/master/DZMS/DZMSConfig.sqf#L69-L73

This update works on both Overpoch and Epoch without doing anything. The mods are detected and DZMS adjusts itself.

I will probably work on this some more later and get with Vampire about pushing some updates to his repo if he wants them.

@JasonTM

Thanks muchly, you're a legend

• 1 year later...